Quantcast

HBO's Insecure (Season 4, Episode 10: "Low-key Lost") *[|{SEASON FINALE!}|]*

kamilamb

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,169 775 96
Alleybux
That is my thought exactly. Why can't we ever WIN? Why soooo many obstacles?

And honestly, just how many times does the break up baby really happen? It doesn't happen all that often!! Yes, it can happen but not all the damn time!

Exactly!! Can we be happy, living life with love, joy, fun without all the drama? We already have to deal with all the bulls*** that comes with racism

Shadowofyoursmile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,515 1,527 446
Alleybux
Sooo I hated the finale. Tiffany experiencing postpartum depression, it’s a lot more common than most people think. I really felt for her cause I honestly feel like most new mother feel like doing this at some point.

Molly still believes the world revolves around her & never feels like she’s at fault with anything that occurs. This is why it’s important to address those red flag when you see them & fully flush that sh!t out. Even with her trying to save relationship she wanted to hold on it for her own selfish reasons.

Candola Coca Cola getting pregnant doesn’t surprise me at all. My question is how she end up pregnant when there are multiple streams of protection. Side eyeing her ass hard. One of the fonts mentioned earlier that she’s was going to do everything in her power to make Issa feel a way about her & Lawrence being together.She clearly came through with this unexpected news.

My question is how you get pregnant after being with someone for only a few months.(I know it happens but still) Ain’t no way, I’m f***king somebody raw, who I’ve only known for a few months. They’re weren’t even in a fully committed relationship. Candola & Lawrence relationship was rocky. Candola is being messy here.

Break babies are the worse thing to happen to couples who decide to get back together. Where does this leave Issa & Lawrence? Also could Candola’s pregnancy be a false alarm, we never saw a pregnancy test from her either.

One of my biggest deal breaker in any relationship is refusing to deal with man who got children. I’m not doing it!

Shadowofyoursmile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,515 1,527 446
Alleybux
This finale really irked me. I know it's just a show but I'm in my feelings again ya'll lol...I think that SOME Black people and Black women in particular are taught to equate love with struggle. That if you don't experience infidelity, outside babies, or anything else that crushes your psyche, your love isn't real. The Lawrence and Issa storyline with this baby just went down that road for me.

This! Black women deserve love that isn’t covered with struggle & battle scars. It would be nice to see a fulfilling relationship on TV. Infidelity and babies ain’t everybody’s life story either & i’m sick of shows writing this mess for specifically for black woman. we deserve better. Wholesome healthy relationship should be shown in tv without us experiencing hurt.p & drama.

Violet Spring

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,803 1,469 34
Alleybux
This! Black women deserve love that isn’t covered with struggle & battle scars. It would be nice to see a fulfilling relationship on TV. Infidelity and babies ain’t everybody’s life story either & i’m sick of shows writing this mess for specifically for black woman. we deserve better. Wholesome healthy relationship should be shown in tv without us experiencing hurt.p & drama.
Actually, Tiffany and Derek have a loving relationship like that, but they aren’t the leads. They aren’t even high up on the supporting characters role like Molly, so that loving relationship between them without cheating and baby mamas is rarely shown for as long as this shows been on.

Tabatha99

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,438 316 69
Alleybux
Aww I really felt for Issa. I think Condola is messy and Lawrence is too wishy washy. Issa needs to move on from this. You can't go back in time, you need to keep moving forward. She needs a more mature man. She does NOT need Bipolar Nathan either. No.

Molly and Andrew are not right for each other. Molly is kind of whiny and needs to get over herself. I don't like her. She always mumbles too.

Kelli is very one dimensional, they should try to round her out. Tiffany awww I felt bad for her, but they should have given her a little more storyline with the PPD before she cut out on them.

LooksLikeRain

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,662 1,450 501
Alleybux
Uh oh. I see where this is going. Andrew is giving in too much. Now HE'S the one not speaking his truth. Good lord.

This is not gonna well with her and Nathan hanging out. Just like her and Daniel.

LooksLikeRain

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,662 1,450 501
Alleybux
Molly looking good in this episode though!

I'm wih Kelli, Derek that would have been helpful.

Thank goodness for Molly pulling out that attorney card.

I HATE when TV shows use that "it shouldnt be this hard" line with relationships. No yall shouldnt be fighting like cats and dogs, but yeah there's issues like this yall have to work it out. And WANT to work it out.

LooksLikeRain

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,662 1,450 501
Alleybux
Aw damn Molly. Some font called that Molly was fighting so hard because she has a history of her relationships not working out. Well. It was nice looking at Andrew Bae while it lasted. I'll add him on media.

LooksLikeRain

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,662 1,450 501
Alleybux
I'm pro-choice but it really seems like Condola wants this baby as a revenge thing. I get it (believe me I do), but that is a horrible situation to bring a baby in.

LooksLikeRain

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
78,662 1,450 501
Alleybux
I think they just wanted Issa and Molly to fail at the same time so they could reconnect and this was just the fastest and easiest way to do it.

edit: Yup, knew it.

That is f*cked up. Truly. They couldn't have these whole ass adult women have a f*cking conversation about their relationship. Instead they blew up BOTH their spots to get them on the "same level"?

Eta: that was the problem with the relationship in the first place! They bonded over them being at their own personal rock bottoms and they couldnt figure out how to come together when they on top. So instead of having them do the hard work and find a new "normal" that works for them, you bring them back to rock bottom again so they can re-bond? NO. That's bullsh*t and that's not growth.

Last edited:

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,076 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
That is f*cked up. Truly. They couldn't have these whole ass adult women have a f*cking conversation about their relationship. Instead they blew up BOTH their spots to get them on the "same level"?

Eta: that was the problem with the relationship in the first place! They bonded over them being at their own personal rock bottoms and they couldnt figure out how to come together when they on top. So instead of having them do the hard work and find a new "normal" that works for them, you bring them back to rock bottom again so they can re-bond? NO. That's bullsh*t and that's not growth.
Are you just tuning in? It was a good season

monie

cute in the face, thick in the ankles.
Reaction score
Reactions
16,948 224 123
Alleybux
I just binge watched the whole season again and this episode made me wanna cuss!!!

suesnell

♒️
Reaction score
Reactions
201,877 10,066 5,710
Alleybux
Lawrence knew about Condola at the Farmer's Market. Check his facial expression when Issa started talking about the future. The same expression as when he revealed Coco-moro's pregnancy.
That's what I thought. He didn't look happy at all when Issa was presenting the possibility of moving near him; he actually looked let down and Issa couldn't see it cause her self esteem is in the gutter.