Quantcast

HeartBreak Healing

wonderstar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,794 1,941 1,504
Alleybux
So one glass of wine down, and I am little teary eyed about the man I was in love with. I haven't seen him in 3 years, cut him off everything, but I have occasionally googled him. So decided to google him just now, and I see that he founded a company. It's funny because we met at work and I told him he should have his own company. That heartbreak really cut deep and I guess I thought I was finally over it, so was a little surprised about my emotions. Anyways what's the longest it has taken you to get over someone? Especially for you empaths/highly sensitive people. I kinda feel we love deep, and it will always be there somewhere.

SmokingHot

Sh!tposting from 7-9pm CST
Reaction score
Reactions
58,431 1,764 503
Alleybux
A few years ago, someone told me you never really stop loving someone. I'm not sure how true that is for others.

My ex-boyfriend, who was my first love, and I broke up last January (2020) after several years of dating. While I don't cry over him anymore, I still think about him every day and feel some pain in my heart. I still wrestle with those imaginative thoughts of "what if." It has been a year and some change now.

Another friend told me you stop caring when you find someone else who you truly love, which sucks because the way my luck is set up, my exes will move on quicker than I will lol.

Last edited:

schllasomthn

Daddy’s Girl
Reaction score
Reactions
50,884 1,535 685
Alleybux
Umm, do you actually love them or are you just stuck on the "what could have been"

You have to let people go.. living in the past doesn't allow you to stay present.

what you guys had was great and all but if he felt the same he would reach out to you. He busied himself with creating a company and you should do the same or something similar to be busy.

Acknowledge how you feel today and move on. You're the winning sperm and have plenty of other things to accomplish while you are here other than successfully Googling someone's name.

wonderstar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,794 1,941 1,504
Alleybux
A few years ago, someone told me you never really stop loving someone. I'm not sure how true that is for others.

My ex-boyfriend, who was my first love, and I broke up last January (2020) after several years of dating. While I don't cry over him anymore, I still think about him every day and feel some pain in my heart. I still wrestle with those imaginative thoughts of "what if." It has been a year and some change now.

Another friend told me you stop caring when you find someone else who you truly love, which sucks because the way my luck is set up, my exes will move on quicker than I will lol.

I think for me I will always have a place for them because I don’t really fall in love easily and in my case he was also my first love.

It definitely gets better with time, and there is no right or wrong way to heal. Wishing you much love ❤️❤️❤️

wonderstar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,794 1,941 1,504
Alleybux
Umm, do you actually love them or are you just stuck on the "what could have been"

You have to let people go.. living in the past doesn't allow you to stay present.

what you guys had was great and all but if he felt the same he would reach out to you. He busied himself with creating a company and you should do the same or something similar to be busy.

Acknowledge how you feel today and move on. You're the winning sperm and have plenty of other things to accomplish while you are here other than successfully Googling someone's name.

Thank you, I actually don’t want him back, I was just surprised at my own emotions as I thought I was over it and had not thought about him in a long time. I was more perplexed at I guess the depth of my own feelings as obviously I got emotional so there is still a trigger there. But you’re right the past is the past.

schllasomthn

Daddy’s Girl
Reaction score
Reactions
50,884 1,535 685
Alleybux
Thank you, I actually don’t want him back, I was just surprised at my own emotions as I thought I was over it and had not thought about him in a long time. I was more perplexed at I guess the depth of my own feelings as obviously I got emotional so there is still a trigger there. But you’re right the past is the past.

Reach out to him. What is the worst that could happen?

If you choose to reach out and he does not feel the same, please move on.

You're a light and have better things to shine on.

wonderstar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,794 1,941 1,504
Alleybux
Reach out to him. What is the worst that could happen?

If you choose to reach out and he does not feel the same, please move on.

You're a light and have better things to shine on.

Oh no sis, absolutely not. I’m a cold hearted woman with certain things. I can reminisce all I want in private and with LSA lol but I will never reach out. Lol

But thank you for your kindness and directness ❤️