Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeSorrows

#BankrollingSocieties
Reaction score
Reactions
72,850 669 519
Alleybux
it doesnt make sense if you dont believe in it... how can it?
you believe in only the natural, what you hear, taste see and smell... thats what life is to you, and you think in your logical man, that this is the only purpose of man... to be born, to work stupid jobs to make stupid money for absolutely no reason other than to borrow stuff, and then die... it would be cool I guess if this were all there was to life... then id have to ask what the hell is up with all the fighting and the hate? if this is all there is to life then why are we so in a hurry to die? it would seem like we would want to enjoy every single minute we have here because this is it... this is all there is to it... man gets 70 years of good living or an extra 10 if he is lucky...

and this is why its so hard for you to understand "1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned. "

and i'll leave it at that... dont close the thread though, i'll be back tomorrow so we can continue

Circular logic:
If I don't believe, how can it make sense...
If it doesn't make sense, how can I believe

What comes first, believing nonsense then having it make sense
Or having something make sense then believing

You just revealed that your belief in an afterlife is rooted in boredom, lack of purpose and ungratefulness for this life, the life you are living now, that you have empirical evidence of.
So what if you are given on average 70-80 years. So what if you have a job, work to eat, play and procreate? Is that so mundane, boring and insignificant that you have to rely on an afterlife of which you have NO evidence as your plan of escape? Why not make the x number of years you have in this life worth every millisecond? Learn things, discover the works of other brilliant individuals, take on new things in this vast planet instead of walking around in a mentally vegetative state reciting things you cannot logically process or explain?

Moonwalker

PROMETHEAN ANTICHRIST
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,987 4 5
Alleybux
Circular logic:
If I don't believe, how can it make sense...
If it doesn't make sense, how can I believe

What comes first, believing nonsense then having it make sense
Or having something make sense then believing

You just revealed that your belief in an afterlife is rooted in boredom, lack of purpose and ungratefulness for this life, the life you are living now, that you have empirical evidence of.
So what if you are given on average 70-80 years. So what if you have a job, work to eat, play and procreate? Is that so mundane, boring and insignificant that you have to rely on an afterlife of which you have NO evidence as your plan of escape? Why not make the x number of years you have in this life worth every millisecond? Learn things, discover the works of other brilliant individuals, take on new things in this vast planet instead of walking around in a mentally vegetative state reciting things you cannot logically process or explain?

Exactly!!

It's like their lives are so empty, nothing ever happens, no meaning, and they cannot wait to die and go to heaven.

And then what? They will have empty lives for eternity.

I love myself, I love my life, I am never bored, I never have enough knowledge... and that's why, when I die, I will die knowing I had a great life and be happy that I was me.

And btw, no one will close this thread or any other thread in this section.
This is not a gestapo section.

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
Ummm... what does this scientifically disproved nonsense have to do with abstinence of central nervous system once the person dies and goes to hell?

And btw, how did god not know anything about CPR?

Why he created a man from dust (dust is dead and cannot be, in any shape or form, turned into a living being), when, in my opinion, he could have used a different approach, especially, since he used cloning to create a woman, and why didn't he create a woman from dust as well (yeah, this is the root of misogyny and women not being equal)?

Also, from what did god create animals?

And lastly, this is NOT a bible study forum. If you wanna debate, debate. Just dropping this scriptural nonsense in is not favorable in a section where logic, reason, proof and facts live.

Apparently god did create a woman out of dust and she became Lilith. Lilith was too equal to man, so our perfect, never-makes-a-mistake-god had to write that up as a mulligan and create Eve.

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
you are trying to fight physical with Spiritual and until you learn to seperate the two, no answer will ever satifisy what you are looking for...

Dualism is a flawed concept because there is no way to prove that there is more than the physical.

Moonwalker

PROMETHEAN ANTICHRIST
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,987 4 5
Alleybux
Apparently god did create a woman out of dust and she became Lilith. Lilith was too equal to man, so our perfect, never-makes-a-mistake-god had to write that up as a mulligan and create Eve.

Oops!

A perfect god made a mistake, and it was a woman who smashed his balls!

Ooops!

But but but... a perfect god does not make mistakes. He does not have to correct his deeds, because he knows exactly what to do the very first time...

Hmmmm... let us have a moment of silence now...

*and while everyone has their eyes closed, and think about this nonsense... Moonwalker grabs Aztec's snake*

What can I say? I've always had weakness for a snake.

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
it doesnt make sense if you dont believe in it... how can it?
you believe in only the natural, what you hear, taste see and smell... thats what life is to you, and you think in your logical man, that this is the only purpose of man... to be born, to work stupid jobs to make stupid money for absolutely no reason other than to borrow stuff, and then die... it would be cool I guess if this were all there was to life... then id have to ask what the hell is up with all the fighting and the hate? if this is all there is to life then why are we so in a hurry to die? it would seem like we would want to enjoy every single minute we have here because this is it... this is all there is to it... man gets 70 years of good living or an extra 10 if he is lucky...

and this is why its so hard for you to understand "1Cr 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned. "

and i'll leave it at that... dont close the thread though, i'll be back tomorrow so we can continue

It's funny you say this. It's only spiritual people who are in a hurry to die and take other people with them. You won't find many atheists strapping on a bomb vest, piloting a plane into a building, or committing mass shootings. Behind all the fighting and hate is the concept of spirituality.

I want to enjoy every single minute I have here because this all there is. It's the believers who wish to go around shortening lives and making life miserable for others because they believe there is something afterwards.

Moonwalker

PROMETHEAN ANTICHRIST
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,987 4 5
Alleybux
It's funny you say this. It's only spiritual people who are in a hurry to die and take other people with them. You won't find many atheists strapping on a bomb vest, piloting a plane into a building, or committing mass shootings. Behind all the fighting and hate is the concept of spirituality.

I want to enjoy every single minute I have here because this all there is. It's the believers who wish to go around shortening lives and making life miserable for others because they believe there is something afterwards.

The root of all evil or why religions are SO dangerous!

If you have a great product to sell, people will do anything to buy it. Anything. Including killing themselves and all the people around them.

Seriously! 72 virgins? Sipping tea with god while floating on a cloud? People will do anything for this, and people have been doing anything for this.

Few are dedicating their whole lives how to make a life better. While the majority is thinking only how to get to their god (and 72 virgins) as soon as possible.

That's why the world is the way it is.

Moonwalker

PROMETHEAN ANTICHRIST
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,987 4 5
Alleybux
As I mentioned in ghosts thread...

My mom is a huge fan of Metallica. And Enter Sandman is her fav track. She says it's a perfect description of a mental institution, and of people who suffer from delusions.

Pump up the volume and you see her going nuts at this song (and since my dad is a drummer in his free time, my mom say that drummers have that special beat and rhythm, LMAO!!!). Or see both of us, driving in a car volume up to the hell, getting all nuts (yes, my whole family is as non conventional as it gets!!!).

Oh, and instead of ''to include everyone'', she always says ''to recruit everyone''. LOL

So, here's a song, dedicated to all the mental patients, seeing things, hearing voices, believing they are true, seeing the Devil in their closets, seeing angels, sleeping with their lights on because they are afraid that Satan will come and get them, and the rest of the mental sh!t that has been going on rampantly since the day one:

:firedevil

Say your prayers little one
Dont forget, my son
To include everyone

Tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
Till the sandman he comes

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Off to never never land

Somethings wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they arent of snow white

Dreams of war, dreams of liars
Dreams of dragons fire
And of things that will bite

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Off to never never land

Now I lay me down to sleep
Pray the lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
Pray the lord my soul to take

Hush little baby, dont say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
Its just the beast under your bed,
In your closet, in your head

Exit light
Enter night
Grain of sand

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Were off to never never land

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRYDetbwegs

Rock the fµck on!!! :headbang:

thelife11

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Look man all these questions that are made that try to confuse people gots to stop. See You know who im talkin about if you read this thread im not going to waste my time reading this thread because of the confusion behind the question.

Philosophy
psychology
and some science is a joke to me.

And the truth of the matter is the choices you make will determine what will be your outcome.

If you choose good choices you will have a good outcome. So make the right choices when you getting ready to make big decisions. Take it in and dont quote me on this.

GeorgeSorrows

#BankrollingSocieties
Reaction score
Reactions
72,850 669 519
Alleybux
Look man all these questions that are made that try to confuse people gots to stop. See You know who im talkin about if you read this thread im not going to waste my time reading this thread because of the confusion behind the question.

Philosophy
psychology
and some science is a joke to me.

And the truth of the matter is the choices you make will determine what will be your outcome.

If you choose good choices you will have a good outcome. So make the right choices when you getting ready to make big decisions. Take it in and dont quote me on this.

If you have nothing of value to add or anything to refute the points made in this thread, why bother posting?

It won't stop. As long as people believe in absurdities that they truly don't understand, there will always be a minority of thinking, rational, intelligent people to reveal the stupidity that lies underneath these beliefs.

A person can live right and respect others without buying into a fairy tale of burning up AFTER you DIE. Avoiding a "lake of fire" after your BODY is DEAD and decomposed should NOT be an incentive to respect yourself, other people, other species and the environment.

If a person can burn and feel pain and torture without a body, let me know. When a corpse wakes up during the cremation process, let me know.

Moonwalker

PROMETHEAN ANTICHRIST
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,987 4 5
Alleybux

If you have nothing of value to add or anything to refute the points made in this thread, why bother posting?

It won't stop. As long as people believe in absurdities that they truly don't understand, there will always be a minority of thinking, rational, intelligent people to reveal the stupidity that lies underneath these beliefs.

A person can live right and respect others without buying into a fairy tale of burning up AFTER you DIE. Avoiding a "lake of fire" after your BODY is DEAD and decomposed should NOT be an incentive to respect yourself, other people, other species and the environment.

If a person can burn and feel pain and torture without a body, let me know. When a corpse wakes up during the cremation process, let me know.

Well, sh!t! This is what the post you addressed was talking about? Because I had NO idea what the poster was talking about. Aside from science, psychology and philosophy being a joke to her/him, which was enough for me to understand why I don't understand that mambo jumbo at all.

AztecRed

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
55,429 106 92
Alleybux
I basically learned how to play bass guitar by listening to Nirvana, Alice In Chains, and Metallica. I remember playing along to Enter Sandman way back in the day. I think it was 7th grade. I just thought it'd mention that. Now I feel old.

GeorgeSorrows

#BankrollingSocieties
Reaction score
Reactions
72,850 669 519
Alleybux
I basically learned how to play bass guitar by listening to Nirvana, Alice In Chains, and Metallica. I remember playing along to Enter Sandman way back in the day. I think it was 7th grade. I just thought it'd mention that. Now I feel old.

LOL! And I got like two years on you!!! LMAO!!!

Moonwalker

PROMETHEAN ANTICHRIST
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,987 4 5
Alleybux

I love Nirvana and Alice in Chains! The so called grunge will forever be my fav music.

...Jesus Christ... deny your maker...

GeorgeSorrows

#BankrollingSocieties
Reaction score
Reactions
72,850 669 519
Alleybux
So two weeks and another thread "The Holy Ghost" and NO ONE can explain how a person can burn and feel torture without a body and a brain.

Where does the word hell come from:

In most instances "hell" is translated from words which mean a hole in the ground into which bodies are placed after death. Other instances leave it highly unlikely that hell is a place exclusively created for the eternal torture of unbelievers.

Of all biblical concepts, hell is one of the most mysterious and feared. The word "hell" appears 54 times in the Bible, 30 times in the Old Testament, 24 in the New Testament. In the Old Testament, hell is taken from the word, Sh'owl, pronounced sheh-ole' or Sh'ol; Hades or the world of the dead (as if a subterranean retreat), Sheol, including its accessories and inmates: KJV--grave, hell, pit. It is interchangeable with the word grave or a pit. Basically, hell is a hole in the ground where bodies are buried. A thorough study of its appearance in Old Testament scripture will show it is not referred to as place of eternal fiery damnation.

In the New Testament it is taken from three words. First, we will examine the one from which the fiery place of eternal torture, so often associated with this word, is taken, Ghenna. It may surprise many to realize that we actually know where this place is, not an ethereal place where Satan dwells, but actually the Jerusalem city dump.
The word is Geena, pronounced gheh'-en-nah of Hebrew origin; valley of the son of Hinnom; ge-henna, or Ge-Hinnom, a valley of Jerusalem, used figuratively as a name for the place or state of everlasting punishment:
The actual place referred to is Hinnom, a deep, narrow ravine separating Mount Zion from the so-called "Hill of Evil Counsel" to the southwest of Jerusalem.

Hinnom is first mentioned here:
Joshua 15:8. And the border went up by the valley of the son of Hinnom unto the south side of the Jebusite; the same is Jerusalem: and the border went up to the top of the mountain that lieth before the valley of Hinnom westward, which is at the end of the valley of the giants northward:
It was formerly the place where the idolatrous Jews burned their children alive as a sacrifice to Moloch and Baal. A particular part of the valley was called Tophet, the "fire-stove" or furnace, where the children were burned. After the Exile, in order to show their abhorrence of the locality, the Jews made this valley the receptacle of the refuse of the city. As with refuse, in those times it was burned to keep down vermin, the obvious offensive odors, to maximize space, and a fire was kept constantly burning there. Excavations carried out at this site from 1975 to 1980 by an archaeological mission turned up remains of nine burial caves around the ravine. In earlier excavations of the actual dump, it was found that the fire was still smoldering after centuries.
Here we have all the elements of the modern concept of Hell. A place of death, a burial area, destruction, anything placed in this fiery pit was consumed, a fiery furnace, where in the past children were burned alive, and unquenchable and everlasting fire, which is burning to this day.

See entire breakdown here: http://www.bibleufo.com/hell.htm

Dyme Peaze

Bushido
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
18,783 63 47
Alleybux
Hell, such an interesting concept. Trickery at best. Just like the whole fear god stuff.

Its a joke that goes

A certain man woke up in hell, and as Satan was showing him to his room, they passed other rooms. The man noticed one room full of children playing and laughing, another that looked to be an exotic escape, yet another where people danced merrily around a beautiful ballroom. When Satan and the man gets to his room, the man is utterly shocked at what he sees, souls burning, people shreiking in agonizing pain, demons terrorizing the dead. At this the man says, "Why arent those other rooms like this one ? I thought this was hell?." Satan looks at the man and says, " This is how you catholics and christians like it", and shuts the man in.

When I believed in God, I remember my vision of what a hell would be, to be cut off from god eternally. But when I force myself to believe in what does not exist, when I prayed to that which cannot hear, That which cannot see, that which does not answer, that which does not reveal itself, I realized I was already in hell.

I do not have those problems today.

Yes I do not particularly like the fact when I die, Im dead, but I can accept that. I think its in human nature to survive and be immortal wether its up in the clouds, or down in hell.

GeorgeSorrows

#BankrollingSocieties
Reaction score
Reactions
72,850 669 519
Alleybux
Hell, such an interesting concept. Trickery at best. Just like the whole fear god stuff.

Its a joke that goes

A certain man woke up in hell, and as Satan was showing him to his room, they passed other rooms. The man noticed one room full of children playing and laughing, another that looked to be an exotic escape, yet another where people danced merrily around a beautiful ballroom. When Satan and the man gets to his room, the man is utterly shocked at what he sees, souls burning, people shreiking in agonizing pain, demons terrorizing the dead. At this the man says, "Why arent those other rooms like this one ? I thought this was hell?." Satan looks at the man and says, " This is how you catholics and christians like it", and shuts the man in.

When I believed in God, I remember my vision of what a hell would be, to be cut off from god eternally. But when I force myself to believe in what does not exist, when I prayed to that which cannot hear, That which cannot see, that which does not answer, that which does not reveal itself, I realized I was already in hell.

Yes I do not particularly like the fact when I die, Im dead, but I can accept that. I think its in human nature to survive and be immortal wether its up in the clouds, or down in hell.

That was deep!!! And soooooooooo true!!!

Moonwalker

PROMETHEAN ANTICHRIST
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,987 4 5
Alleybux

Its a joke that goes

Great post!

And the joke? fµck!ng awesome! LMAO!!!

That's how they like it, and they want everyone else to like it, too. Too bad we love ourselves and not hate ourselves to strive for this sh!t.

And yes, people just cannot accept the laws of nature, such as death. Weakness and fear. And they managed to create hell on earth because of that.

Moonwalker

PROMETHEAN ANTICHRIST
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,987 4 5
Alleybux
That was deep!!! And soooooooooo true!!!

I agree.

It's always so interesting hearing atheists of their past experiences with religion. It's amazing what they bring to the table of knowledge. So many different reasons, but they all point to: enough is enough!

In poetic sense, they are like flowers who never saw the sun, nor tasted the rain, and now they bloom, for the first time, in all their beauty.

Moonwalker

PROMETHEAN ANTICHRIST
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
10,987 4 5
Alleybux
So two weeks and another thread "The Holy Ghost" and NO ONE can explain how a person can burn and feel torture without a body and a brain.

Where does the word hell come from:

See entire breakdown here: http://www.bibleufo.com/hell.htm

*taps The Scientist, sitting on Utopian chair, on her shoulder*

Girl... two weeks and no one can explain it? Two weeks? How about 2000 years?

I guess only people with brain can answer that question. It makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.