Alleybux
Hey girl, hey

tumblr_nd5078RWco1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

*The Rich Chocolate Pimp*
OLDHEAD
Reactions
81,288 802 141
Alleybux
Francine,im telling you right now..dont go in those 'Arthur' threads until you're ready to fight... they be dragging the fuck outta you bih...i wont say no names tho

669s9t_th.jpg

#WillyWonkaOut

Eta-aw man,we got muffy and francine on this bish..i kinda wanna change my font name to 'Arthur Read' but i dont think we can change our font names..

RvPiOUfQ.jpg

Last edited:
Superstar
Reactions
337 16 16
Alleybux
Oh COME ON!

Next thing Fern going to walk in here and post that stupid as hell drawing of me as a blob?

These are some of the antics I tried to avoid, what are they doing here!

*The Rich Chocolate Pimp*
OLDHEAD
Reactions
81,288 802 141
Alleybux
Muggy needs ha ass beat for that but I fuck w her font so imma let it slide

Thats why she so shady now...we let this heffa get away with too much shade throwing lol.Ima let Francine deal with it..she gotta get her lsa cherry popped anyway.

wrd8h1bg

#WillyWonkaOut
#FightBackFrancine

Superstar
Reactions
337 16 16
Alleybux
@FrancineFrensky girl was the groan necessary? I literally just said hi.

You really think I've forgotten, that you called me Marshmallow? Ok, maybe your right. I'll give you one more chance.

You didnt waste no time with the shade huh?
tumblr_m72xcdSxhR1qzlfeu.png

say the word @FrancineFrensky and i will drag her for you
zxmrz5_th.jpg

No need, I have plenty of ammo if she steps out of line. For example, I'll just leave this here. Wonder why she keeps losing beauty pageants?

latest

Last edited:

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

New Photos of Serena Williams (5/5)
Serena is so beautiful but I can't imagine how hard it must have been to have always heard those "she's masculine" or not pretty comments. It's...
Lori Harvey finally doing make up Routine on Vogue y'all
"Period Pooh" terminology, beefs." :sob: :ROFLMAO: e2e2e2 That's it! And "ma makeup snatched to thee gawds," insert random twerk toward the...
The king of hobosexual werewolves needs more love on BSA
.................................................................................................. .................First Hagrid then Professor...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Treecey is "hilariously" crazed. Hope "someone" pulls up on her soon. :LOL: Just kidding. Treecey is a chicken. She'll have a bolt on her door...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Plus she says the order was processed but not shipped, but that the customer will get it before she gets back. How if you never shipped it and...
Neighbors 5 Aggressive Dogs
Do Weimaraners get along with other dogs? Yes. Weimaraners can get along with any kind of dog breed, including small dogs. They are much better in...
My Jazzy Life
I’m disturbed by Kailyn’s behavior. She’s 8 and will be 9 when?? She’s delayed so much that I almost cannot watch. Her speech and body movements...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
He also looks so much more into her than NV. I actually would love to see pics of him and NV out and about to see what kind of couple vibes they...
America in the Biden-Harris Era Tarot Tea Thread III
Shut up! I just realized I posted on page 1111!!
Top Bottom