Hello LSA!

Mid century Modern
Reactions
25,394 392 160
Alleybux
I'm a longtime lurker on this board. Like, I've lurked for years, lol. I finally decided to join to comment in a thread that I apparently have "insufficient privileges" to participate in. Oh well. It's nice to meet you all just the same.

Reactions
7,212 111 48
Alleybux
I'm a longtime lurker on this board. Like, I've lurked for years, lol. I finally decided to join to comment in a thread that I apparently have "insufficient privileges" to participate in. Oh well. It's nice to meet you all just the same.

Anything on privileges yet? I have so many responses to stuff lol

Reactions
27,298 602 97
Alleybux
Since u lurked for a long time, I’m sure u won’t use words that Condi frowns upon & wont post pics in the wrong spots. Hope u join the exclusive spots cause outside the front porch it’s where all the fun happens.

Painkiller
Reactions
731 82 52
Alleybux
Hello. Lurker to member, nice.

I've read through so many posts from new members that go from long time lurker to member.

I wonder why it's like that.

Paprika >>>> Salt
Reactions
Alleybux
No lurkers left behind! I'm here to join the forces! lol I got hooked as soon as I landed & love it

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Let's talk about Little Mix.
Haven't they all fluctuated in weight over the years?
UPDATE 19 year old Saniyya Dennis, student at Buffalo State College missing since 4/24: DA believes she...
Wasn't going to say anything but this thread is one of the reasons why I hate the discussion aspect of a discussion board (crazy I know) and...
The DF: Charles has only met Archie twice.
I just came to see if they mentioned the price of the house and I have not been disappointed Also, they only acknowledged Archie because...
Birth chart readings for LSA fonts!
I'm interested as well. The 1st chart is Tropical and 2nd chart is in Sidereal. I included some chart patterns I was curious about. Thanks!
This is why Black Men want wives...
They want women to dumb ourselves down for them...I'm sorry I just can't.
Top Bottom