Quantcast

Hell's Kitchen discussion thread?

Roberta Warren

Not Hatin' On Nothin'
Reaction score
Reactions
3,498 36 5
Alleybux
I watched, are we good to go without sppiling? I usually only watch shows on demand and never same day, so idk proper spoiler etiquette

SmashingFaces

I Smashed.
Reaction score
Reactions
56,043 741 548
Alleybux
I'm going to say it. Screw a spoiler.

Am I the only one that likes Elise? Yes she is a problem but she was aiming for a goal. She got knocked off because she wasn't focused. But not to mention she was placed in the bottom every single time. Barbie as well. They were the only black women and the white girls felt some type of way. I can not stand Michelle and I hope she gets knocked off next episode.

However Milly needs to win.

Roberta Warren

Not Hatin' On Nothin'
Reaction score
Reactions
3,498 36 5
Alleybux

Am I the only one that likes Elise? Yes she is a problem but she was aiming for a goal. She got knocked off because she wasn't focused. But not to mention she was placed in the bottom every single time. Barbie as well. They were the only black women and the white girls felt some type of way. I can not stand Michelle and I hope she gets knocked off next episode.

Yaaaaaas fµck Michelle and Dana. I will never forget when Barbie said that they tried to get of her because they were threatened and Dana said, "That's not why" and Chef Ramsay asked why then and her ass stood there looking dumb.

I liked Elise. I thought she was beautiful and obviously she was a great chef. However, you can tell she's been hurt and takes it out on people. She gets in her feelings and starts snapping at people and when she gets flustered, she melts down completely. The flustered in crisis is why she wasn't going to win because Ramsay obviously liked her. But she just fµcked up too badly in the last episode.

I wish Barbie hadn't lost it in the kitchen because I was initially rooting for her.

I love Milly and I'm rooting for him. I remember Michelle's salty ass got mad because he won a challenge by perfecting what he knew vs taking a risky move and Nick was like, "Well... it worked out for him! He won!"

I would be okay if Nick won.

The best part of this is the breakdown of that disastrous red team.

Robyn had a hell of a comeback but she won't win this either. She gets frazzled in crisis too.

I'm curious who will choose Elise to be in their kitchen in the finals. I would be hesitant to take any of the red team honestly.

Belle4Life

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,092 21 28
Alleybux
Elise, Barbie & Milly are three of the top chefs this season and most of those idiots know it! I believe it was solely about race because not matter how strong they were or how they performed in the challenges, those nincompoops would always find fault in them and start talking that "they don't deserve to be here" crap. I'm on another board and I think about 97% absolutely HATE Elise and were gleeful that she was sent home (they felt pretty much the same with Barbie but not to the degree as with Elise). They also had the nerve to say that Milly had a "crappy" attitude. Whenever a black contestant (on any show) has any type of confidence in themselves & their abilities, the "other" contestants automatically feel threatened and start plotting to get rid of them. With that being said, I want Milly for the win.

SupaSupaNova

Safelyup is a racist mexican troolll
Reaction score
Reactions
62,912 1,823 925
Alleybux
I agree!

Throughout the episode, I was like Elease what are you doing.When Elease is her usual self she kills it, she is absolutely better than most of the folks who made it to top 5.

I always liked Elise but in the beginning I wished she wouldn't be as snappy because you need to show Chef Ramsay that you can work with anyone, but then I realised she just isn't here to play games and she has a goal in mind.

Whenever Elease is "acting out" she performs the best and I do believe Chef Ramsay has a soft spot for her because he can see himself in her. Percived as rude by a lot of people, when they just have a goal in mind and they are super talented, they do not care about what people think of them because they know they are great.

I was so happy last week when Dana was sent home, because she absolutely got on my nerves. I used to stan for Michelle, but if she wins I am going to be mad. Dana and Michelle hated Elease for being the "mean girl" who didn't care about anyone, but didn't Michelle show her whole ass when she put Elease in that challenge as the weakest and she was mocking her for her emotions, but the week after when Elease killed it she started talking about, I just want us to be civil with each other..... where was all of that when you were mocking her for crying.

Milly needs to win, but if it isn't Milly I hope it is Benjamin!

justadreamer

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,485 804 444
Alleybux
Elise’s attitude was a big turn off. Yes she’s beautiful, yes she can cook. But who would actually work with her?

I felt like she was childish sometimes. You can’t be rude to people and expect them to just take it. Like how she snatched the lobster and told them to get off it? Her karma was it not even being cleaned properly.

What’s the deal with Millys beard braid? It seems removable. His fine self.

Roberta Warren

Not Hatin' On Nothin'
Reaction score
Reactions
3,498 36 5
Alleybux
Something else that irritated me!

The way Dana tried to call out Barbie for not hugging her when they all first arrived. Y'all dont like each other. Petty bµllsh!t.

The way they bitched about Elise wanting to make sure she got her wedding ring back during the magician show. There's nothing wrong with her making sure that the symbol of her love is back in her possession.

Jennifer and her "A nice girl deserves to win" b!tch, nice girls are like nice guys. If you have to say you are, than you arent. The only type of person who deserves to win is the right fit!

Elise turning on Barbie when Barbie regularly helped her through her episodes.

HongKongho

ZhangZiyisho
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
155,688 6,271 6,563
Alleybux

I was rooting for Elise but I got my eye on Milly Rock

Elise can burn but she got caught up

Robin should thank her lucky stars Elise left the sh!t sac on the lobster tail

bxxcd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,825 979 136
Alleybux
Elise’s attitude was a big turn off. Yes she’s beautiful, yes she can cook. But who would actually work with her?

I felt like she was childish sometimes. You can’t be rude to people and expect them to just take it. Like how she snatched the lobster and told them to get off it? Her karma was it not even being cleaned properly.

What’s the deal with Millys beard braid? It seems removable. His fine self.

Elise’s attitude was just plain nasty.

I noticed that Milly braids it and tucks it into a ball into his beard. I caught that on one of the earlier episodes. I’m happy with the final people, just hope Milly wins.

jamaicanborn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,883 61 49
Alleybux
No matter the show I always root for the black people. Elise's attitude was really really bad but she was a great chef and have an excellent palate which is why she was back and why she stayed so long in the competition.

Robin can't cook for sh!t and she's still there and got a black jacket. If Milly don't win this I'm gonna cuss out Chef Ramesy on twitter.

evrdr

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
135,452 2,712 986
Alleybux
Umph, so they left Elise and the other black lady unchosen? I honestly don't blame them but I hate it.

Reaction score
Reactions
168 6 1
Alleybux
The majority of them are unlikable. I want Milly to win !! I also liked Giovanni and i was so pissed that he was sent home instead of Robyn. Wtf. I actually hated almost all of them.

Reaction score
Reactions
168 6 1
Alleybux
Okay so right after I typed this last night I just saw that Milly was sent home. I am so disappointed. But I can sleep at night knowing that at least Robyn didnt outlast him. Can you guys believe Robyn With that "I'll see you in the streets, Milly" . After watching the whole red team and half of the blue team fight all fµck!ng season, Milly is wrong for standing up for himself while he's on the chopping block??

And as much as I hate Robyn I must say she is very talented because I HAVE NEVER seen ANYONE skate through a competition like that while very consistently fµck!ng up all of the time. She got a black jacket over people like Jennifer and Giovanni wtf.

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
314,963 9,063 1,348
Alleybux
SPOILERS!!!!!

Still pissed Millie wasn’t in the finale when he was the best chef there. But he gets to go to London and see how GR runs his restaurants and what go back to his same job? I think though his reaction when Robin was eliminated sealed his fate. Same with Elyse.
Ignore the BS and let your skills speak for themselves. They will leave you alone once you pay them dust bc they will be too frustrated not being able to get you to crack and will move on to someone else.

I kind of figured WHO they were setting up to win and I felt that B was chosen on purpose as the other finalist bc I honestly feel Nick would’ve kicked her behind. I felt out of the 3 his dishes were the most elevated and technical compared to the other two

Not surprising a chef who can’t cook was chosen over the black women

Elyse has to leave her personal feelings at the door. I mean yes these are fake ppl that only like you when you are a benefit to them, but why let Nick and Michelle gaslight you. I was trying to figure out the crying at the end. So she’s on the winning team but pissed she wasn’t the winner when she was eliminated weeks ago. That whole thing was bizarre.
And it killed her to humble herself to say congrats? If you hated her that much why work on her team or agree to come back?

How much is Robin getting paid to pretend to be a cook. How are you serving raw food and putting different fresh meats in the same dirty pans with previous grease/fat/seasoning from the previous dish? For a quarter of a million dollars, Robin should’ve been kicked out after the first screw-up and DEFINITELY after the second and I wouldntve had her back. That’s when it was lost for B bc it had to take GR to intervene in the kitchen when the whole purpose was this to see how one would handle one of their cooks continuously screwing up and leaving them behind.

I felt like no matter what team Barbie and Elyse were on there was something sneaky they would try bc they don’t like these ppl or how they were portrayed on the show. But once they let the rest of them see that the pettiness and messiness was getting to them, they continued to gaslight them to get the “angry back woman” & “black woman not a team player” label.

Reaction score
Reactions
168 6 1
Alleybux
SPOILERS!!!!!

Still pissed Millie wasn’t in the finale when he was the best chef there. But he gets to go to London and see how GR runs his restaurants and what go back to his same job? I think though his reaction when Robin was eliminated sealed his fate. Same with Elyse.
Ignore the BS and let your skills speak for themselves. They will leave you alone once you pay them dust bc they will be too frustrated not being able to get you to crack and will move on to someone else.

I kind of figured WHO they were setting up to win and I felt that B was chosen on purpose as the other finalist bc I honestly feel Nick would’ve kicked her behind. I felt out of the 3 his dishes were the most elevated and technical compared to the other two

Not surprising a chef who can’t cook was chosen over the black women

Elyse has to leave her personal feelings at the door. I mean yes these are fake ppl that only like you when you are a benefit to them, but why let Nick and Michelle gaslight you. I was trying to figure out the crying at the end. So she’s on the winning team but pissed she wasn’t the winner when she was eliminated weeks ago. That whole thing was bizarre.
And it killed her to humble herself to say congrats? If you hated her that much why work on her team or agree to come back?

How much is Robin getting paid to pretend to be a cook. How are you serving raw food and putting different fresh meats in the same dirty pans with previous grease/fat/seasoning from the previous dish? For a quarter of a million dollars, Robin should’ve been kicked out after the first screw-up and DEFINITELY after the second and I wouldntve had her back. That’s when it was lost for B bc it had to take GR to intervene in the kitchen when the whole purpose was this to see how one would handle one of their cooks continuously screwing up and leaving them behind.

I felt like no matter what team Barbie and Elyse were on there was something sneaky they would try bc they don’t like these ppl or how they were portrayed on the show. But once they let the rest of them see that the pettiness and messiness was getting to them, they continued to gaslight them to get the “angry back woman” & “black woman not a team player” label.

Okay I HONESTLY wanted to root for Elise. I swear i did but her outbursts seemed like signs of weakness and I believe she tried to bully Michelle (who honestly ended up being unlikable too and she let the drama lower her skill) and I had the strongest vitriol for how Brandy used to defend her and constantly motivate her and Elise Would constantly diss brandy and would throw her under the bus the first chance she got. I also feel like her skill wasn't even all it was cracked up to be and if Gorden didnt like her so much he would have shown her the door much much sooner. She had skill but wasnt very consistent at all.

I also he how they played the "big angry black man" card with Milly when we have literally seen the whole red team and even some of the blue team scream at each other all season. and no one was appalled when Robyn threatened him on the way out ??

Im not sure why GR kept Robyn around so long. I have LITERALLY NEVER seen someone get put up so much and GR would eliminate ANYONE else but Robyn wtf.

did i mention how much i hated Manda ??

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
314,963 9,063 1,348
Alleybux
Okay I HONESTLY wanted to root for Elise. I swear i did but her outbursts seemed like signs of weakness and I believe she tried to bully Michelle (who honestly ended up being unlikable too and she let the drama lower her skill) and I had the strongest vitriol for how Brandy used to defend her and constantly motivate her and Elise Would constantly diss brandy and would throw her under the bus the first chance she got. I also feel like her skill wasn't even all it was cracked up to be and if Gorden didnt like her so much he would have shown her the door much much sooner. She had skill but wasnt very consistent at all.

I also he how they played the "big angry black man" card with Milly when we have literally seen the whole red team and even some of the blue team scream at each other all season. and no one was appalled when Robyn threatened him on the way out ??

Im not sure why GR kept Robyn around so long. I have LITERALLY NEVER seen someone get put up so much and GR would eliminate ANYONE else but Robyn wtf.

did i mention how much i hated Manda ??

I was rooting for Elyse in the beginning but she never stopped letting these ppl get to her and at the end it affected her technique

I’m stil not impressed with Michelle and think she’s average at best. I see the “youngest Hell’s Kitchen all-star” chef to win narrative being the theme and not about actually who deserved to win

Nick especially pops off and nobody says anything, but everyone stays on ready when it’s Elyse

From the red team only Elyse, Barbie and Jennifer knew how to cook. Robyn, Michelle and Dana had so many screw-ups but lasted way too long

Dana couldn’t put together a cold appetizer was embarrassing. If Elyse did that wouldn’t have been a nice reaction

Ben was too soft in the kitchen and didn’t take charge

I can’t believe Michelle added all that broth to that rizzoto. What on earth was she thinking

Reaction score
Reactions
168 6 1
Alleybux
I was rooting for Elyse in the beginning but she never stopped letting these ppl get to her and at the end it affected her technique

I’m stil not impressed with Michelle and think she’s average at best. I see the “youngest Hell’s Kitchen all-star” chef to win narrative being the theme and not about actually who deserved to win

Nick especially pops off and nobody says anything, but everyone stays on ready when it’s Elyse

From the red team only Elyse, Barbie and Jennifer knew how to cook. Robyn, Michelle and Dana had so many screw-ups but lasted way too long

Dana couldn’t put together a cold appetizer was embarrassing. If Elyse did that wouldn’t have been a nice reaction

Ben was too soft in the kitchen and didn’t take charge

I can’t believe Michelle added all that broth to that rizzoto. What on earth was she thinking

Michelle didnt think most of the time like wtf. I honestly thought Michelle and Dana were good at first . As the cast got smaller I was able to see that they both are average at best and just got lucky in some challenges. Dana also gave off an "insecure and jealous white woman with a strong hate for a more talented black woman" vibe around Brandy. ( you guys know the vibe Im talking about)

I honestly dont think Ben gave a fµck at all and he would always blatantly ignore Robyn unless he was telling her to shut the F up :joy::joy:.

Im never going to get over the guy calling the Medic over. He could have at least cut himself to produce one droplet of blood:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Roberta Warren

Not Hatin' On Nothin'
Reaction score
Reactions
3,498 36 5
Alleybux
Michelle didnt think most of the time like wtf. I honestly thought Michelle and Dana were good at first . As the cast got smaller I was able to see that they both are average at best and just got lucky in some challenges. Dana also gave off an "insecure and jealous white woman with a strong hate for a more talented black woman" vibe around Brandy. ( you guys know the vibe Im talking about)

I honestly dont think Ben gave a fµck at all and he would always blatantly ignore Robyn unless he was telling her to shut the F up :joy::joy:.

Im never going to get over the guy calling the Medic over. He could have at least cut himself to produce one droplet of blood:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Red Team was a complete fµck!ng disaster and it was very clear that it wasn't just ONE person. I feel like Jennifer was the only one who managed to abstain from the drama most of the time and she actually had a reason to despise Elise. Well... she didn't really abstain, she usually egged them on lol

They ALL made snide little comments but Dana and Michelle cried bully when Barbie or Elise reacted.

Elise just needed to stop fµck!ng yelling. And grow up. Barbie is the one who was getting her through the beginning with her encouragement and Elise completely threw her under the bus. She may have been a strong chef but she wasn't a strong person. She was hypersensitive and just broke down in tears when things got SLIGHTLY hard.

Michelle really didn't own up to her mistakes and actively sabotaged people- I got so tired of her "youngest in Hell's Kitchen!" she was extremely immature and Nick was likeable but he got bitchy rather than dry and snarky at the end. All of the black jackets just became unlikable. Milly got waaaaaay too emotional. Benjamin is a potato. Michelle is a brat. Nick is arrogant. Robyn is awful. I appreciated her comeback but she was way too combative, loud, and just bad at cooking.

Dana was low key in service and skated by on that. She hated Barbie so much and Michelle was so eager and desperate to fit in with the "cool girl" that she decided she hated her too.

I'm still annoyed that he eliminated Van, my original fav to win, for basically nothing and kept Robyn every. single. week. I should have known the finale would be disappointing after that.

Last edited:

bxxcd

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,825 979 136
Alleybux
I was a little bummed that Milly was eliminated so I didn’t watch, although I wasn’t displeased at the final three.