Help LSA. How do I tell my Husband I was born a man?

BANNED
Reactions
68,866 13 13
Alleybux
33cqe0y.gif

The delay in his reaction :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I been trying to get pregnant for years now. Nothing is working. What is wrong with me?

Heffa you aint got no gat damn eggs or fallopian tubes...the hell do you means whats wrong with you

Java stop playin

Beauty of the Night
Reactions
7,716 53 6
Alleybux
Should I just tell him I had my ovaries removed?

Here it is: You could do that, but that won't make the problem go away. This is going to come out one day, regardless of what u do. If you really love this man stop thinking about yourself and put him first. He has treated you well and loved you. In return you have deceived him and stolen a choice for him that he had the right to make. There is more at stake than just your happiness. There is his pride, respect, happiness, and his hopes for a family of his own.

I am not going to lie. The fallout is going to be ugly, but you don’t know how it might work itself out. He might decide that after 10 years he doesn’t care and he loves YOU. It is also possible that he might leave you. You will have to accept that as his right, because you made a commitment to him under false pretenses. As of right now, your union is a lie. It doesn’t matter how you really love him.

If for no other reason tell him the truth so you can have a true union with someone who knows ALL of YOU and chooses to love and be committed to the real YOU. I hope it all works out for you. I really do.

P.S.
This is the second time tonight I have given this advice, but it applies here too. Tell him from far, far, away. I am not even joking about this……not even a little.

<span style="color: Realtalkmusic's Man;"><span st
Reactions
4,828 1
Alleybux
I'm so tired of this misleading bullshit and blatant abuse of incog. I vote for a damn reveal. If this story had any validity to it, then he would know something was up when you two had sex. Unless he's seriously blind, then he should be able to discern a vagina made from the skin of a damn penis compared to a real one.

Reveal

Reactions
93,727 13 22
Alleybux
Here it is: You could do that, but that won't make the problem go away. This is going to come out one day, regardless of what u do. If you really love this man stop thinking about yourself and put him first. He has treated you well and loved you. In return you have deceived him and stolen a choice for him that he had the right to make. There is more at stake than just your happiness. There is his pride, respect, happiness, and his hopes for a family of his own.

I am not going to lie. The fallout is going to be ugly, but you don’t know how it might work itself out. He might decide that after 10 years he doesn’t care and he loves YOU. It is also possible that he might leave you. You will have to accept that as his right, because you made a commitment to him under false pretenses. As of right now, your union is a lie. It doesn’t matter how you really love him.

If for no other reason tell him the truth so you can have a true union with someone who knows ALL of YOU and chooses to love and be committed to the real YOU. I hope it all works out for you. I really do.

P.S.
This is the second time tonight I have given this advice, but it applies here too. Tell him from far, far, away. I am not even joking about this……not even a little.

She says she was born a man. She wouldn't have ovaries. :laugh:

Reactions
14,212 51 13
Alleybux
33ol3lf.jpg

If this story is real, when he Ike turner/"You told Harpo to beat me" your ass, I would only feel a small ounce of sympathy for you. Some of you broads play too damn much, and then you wonder why knee grows as well as "others" go postal on gays/bisexuals/trans-gendered people. I'm going to bed, and if this is fake, I hope all of your hair falls out, and Beyonce and all her friends buy up all the wigs and lacefronts in the WORLD. *toodles* :)

Reactions
35,767 2,428 2,101
Alleybux
This has been eating me up inside. I've been in a relationship with my husband since 2000 and we've been married since '05'. I'm beating myself up because I feel like I should've told him from the day 1. He deserves to know, but then again I deserve to be loved and no other man has treated me the way he does. This was a secret I was gonna take to my grave. I had my Sex Reassignment Surgery years ago, my Driver's license says "F" and I got my birth certificate & social security card changed over as well. There's no way he can found out about me unless I tell him which I don't really wanna do. Lately, he's been bringing up the topic about starting a family and it's hard making up lies after lies. He's been asking about my family history as well. I haven't seen none of my family since like 1990. What should I do?

Should I just divorce him and move far away? or Tell him upfront.

2rw1379.gif

Na me sabi!
Reactions
52,060 2,558 3,093
Alleybux
I'm so tired of this misleading bullshit and blatant abuse of incog. I vote for a damn reveal. If this story had any validity to it, then he would know something was up when you two had sex. Unless he's seriously blind, then he should be able to discern a vagina made from the skin of a damn penis compared to a real one.

Reveal

Have you experienced this?

<span style="color: Realtalkmusic's Man;"><span st
Reactions
4,828 1
Alleybux
Sigh...........well purplerunner is making me laugh too much lol. I'm gonna log off for awhile. I'll see you all next year........maybe

<span style="color: pink;">BonnieParker</span>
Reactions
Alleybux
mmmmm...that's fucked up...
if you're serious, though, he can only react two ways...

1. U tell him and he still loves and accepts u as you are...
2. he gets angry,goes psycho, and tries to kill you...

just sayin...

Trusting God
OLDHEAD
Reactions
3,644 14
Alleybux
how does a man have sex with a "woman"and not know she/it was a man? op lying no you cant make me believe that. i dont care how many surgeries youve had he should know something once the panties come tumbling down.

Reactions
8,412 11 4
Alleybux
This has been eating me up inside. I've been in a relationship with my husband since 2000 and we've been married since '05'. I'm beating myself up because I feel like I should've told him from the day 1. He deserves to know, but then again I deserve to be loved and no other man has treated me the way he does. This was a secret I was gonna take to my grave. I had my Sex Reassignment Surgery years ago, my Driver's license says "F" and I got my birth certificate & social security card changed over as well. There's no way he can found out about me unless I tell him which I don't really wanna do. Lately, he's been bringing up the topic about starting a family and it's hard making up lies after lies. He's been asking about my family history as well. I haven't seen none of my family since like 1990. What should I do?

Should I just divorce him and move far away? or Tell him upfront.

I'm sorry that you're going through something like this but the bolded statement is really selfish. He DESERVES better. You fronted and lied to him about your anatomy, sexuality and the gender you were born in, what did you expect? As time went on, how were you not going to eventually cross hairs on certain topics?

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
Swizz during the after show just said they will remove couches & tables going forward. LOL. The tables were very restricting
So about this whole trans/gender/non-binary thing....
Did you miss the "masculine butch transgender lesbian" bit a while back? To translate for normal people... that would be masculine appearing...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
Lmfaooo it’s her trynna keep it off social media so when a bitch come out swinging she won’t get hurt from ppl cause she don’t post none bout him...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Of course not, she’s in London. Or at least that’s what we’ve been told:emoji_sweat_smile: That’s her story and by God she is sticking to it, no...
Is Anyone Else Burnt Out On Black Trauma TV Shows And Movies?
i am boycotting all of these movies and shows. I'm writing this story that is NOT about black trauma.It's about escapism.Black kids need that more...
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
Ma’Kiah was robbed of a good life for sure. The real parents ain’t shit, and the trifling ass foster mother had no business inviting grown women...
Do you also remove people from your life with no explanation?
Gurl, I be deleting people all the time. I keep my inner circle tight. If you don't reach out unless you need something, Idc about you being...
Top Bottom