Quantcast

Help LSA. How do I tell my Husband I was born a man?

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,688,718 494,838 222,827
Alleybux
This has been eating me up inside. I've been in a relationship with my husband since 2000 and we've been married since '05'. I'm beating myself up because I feel like I should've told him from the day 1. He deserves to know, but then again I deserve to be loved and no other man has treated me the way he does. This was a secret I was gonna take to my grave. I had my xes Reassignment Surgery years ago, my Driver's license says "F" and I got my birth certificate & social security card changed over as well. There's no way he can found out about me unless I tell him which I don't really wanna do. Lately, he's been bringing up the topic about starting a family and it's hard making up lies after lies. He's been asking about my family history as well. I haven't seen none of my family since like 1990. What should I do?

Should I just divorce him and move far away? or Tell him upfront.

Chris Williams

Dont Wake Me
Reaction score
Reactions
13,225 47 88
Alleybux
what-what-in-the-butt-o.gif

Carol Peletier

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
93,832 21 28
Alleybux
Wow. Truth and honesty in a relationship has just gone out the window all together, hasn't it?

Freshbeauty2

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,376 117 90
Alleybux
Oh My Damn. If you're serious, you're in quite a bit of trouble. I'd tell him. You can't lie forever...especially when he wants you to take fertility tests once you don't succeed in getting pregnant.

However, this thread does sound suspect.

Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
if you really loved him u wouldn't think about runnin away... but then again you should have said something back in 2000, really? 10 years

4321o

FOH
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
42,725 485 36
Alleybux
This has been eating me up inside. I've been in a relationship with my husband since 2000 and we've been married since '05'. I'm beating myself up because I feel like I should've told him from the day 1. He deserves to know, but then again I deserve to be loved and no other man has treated me the way he does. This was a secret I was gonna take to my grave. I had my xes Reassignment Surgery years ago, my Driver's license says "F" and I got my birth certificate & social security card changed over as well. There's no way he can found out about me unless I tell him which I don't really wanna do. Lately, he's been bringing up the topic about starting a family and it's hard making up lies after lies. He's been asking about my family history as well. I haven't seen none of my family since like 1990. What should I do?

Should I just divorce him and move far away? or Tell him upfront.

:dazed:

If you gonna do it, THIS is how you do it bishes!! It's all in the muhfuggin' details!

Birthday_Cake

Cum And Put Ur Name On It
Reaction score
Reactions
46,473 23 15
Alleybux
^^jerry springer is fake and has been for quite some time. i know two people who have been on.....as actors.

MeSo_Cute

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,433 40 47
Alleybux
[URL=http://www.gifsoup.com/view/115247/oprah-smh.html] [/URL] [URL=http://www.gifsoup.com/]GIFSoup[/URL]

Left Eye

Bulls territory- OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
11,884 164 26
Alleybux
I know it's snowing and/or cold out, but dammmmmnnnnn, really? This fake ass story!

Ethereal Star

Beauty of the Night
Reaction score
Reactions
7,843 59 6
Alleybux
Should I just tell him I had my ovaries removed?

Here it is: You could do that, but that won't make the problem go away. This is going to come out one day, regardless of what u do. If you really love this man stop thinking about yourself and put him first. He has treated you well and loved you. In return you have deceived him and stolen a choice for him that he had the right to make. There is more at stake than just your happiness. There is his pride, respect, happiness, and his hopes for a family of his own.

I am not going to lie. The fallout is going to be ugly, but you don’t know how it might work itself out. He might decide that after 10 years he doesn’t care and he loves YOU. It is also possible that he might leave you. You will have to accept that as his right, because you made a commitment to him under false pretenses. As of right now, your union is a lie. It doesn’t matter how you really love him.

If for no other reason tell him the truth so you can have a true union with someone who knows ALL of YOU and chooses to love and be committed to the real YOU. I hope it all works out for you. I really do.

P.S.
This is the second time tonight I have given this advice, but it applies here too. Tell him from far, far, away. I am not even joking about this……not even a little.

ChaseFitness

<span style="color: Realtalkmusic's Man;"><span st
Reaction score
Reactions
4,831 2
Alleybux
I'm so tired of this misleading bµllsh!t and blatant abuse of incog. I vote for a damn reveal. If this story had any validity to it, then he would know something was up when you two had xes. Unless he's seriously blind, then he should be able to discern a vagina made from the skin of a damn penis compared to a real one.

Reveal

Carol Peletier

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
93,832 21 28
Alleybux
Here it is: You could do that, but that won't make the problem go away. This is going to come out one day, regardless of what u do. If you really love this man stop thinking about yourself and put him first. He has treated you well and loved you. In return you have deceived him and stolen a choice for him that he had the right to make. There is more at stake than just your happiness. There is his pride, respect, happiness, and his hopes for a family of his own.

I am not going to lie. The fallout is going to be ugly, but you don’t know how it might work itself out. He might decide that after 10 years he doesn’t care and he loves YOU. It is also possible that he might leave you. You will have to accept that as his right, because you made a commitment to him under false pretenses. As of right now, your union is a lie. It doesn’t matter how you really love him.

If for no other reason tell him the truth so you can have a true union with someone who knows ALL of YOU and chooses to love and be committed to the real YOU. I hope it all works out for you. I really do.

P.S.
This is the second time tonight I have given this advice, but it applies here too. Tell him from far, far, away. I am not even joking about this……not even a little.

She says she was born a man. She wouldn't have ovaries. :laugh:

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom