Quantcast

Help LSA. How do I tell my Husband I was born a man?

Bella_Dama

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,061 71 27
Alleybux
33ol3lf.jpg

If this story is real, when he Ike turner/"You told Harpo to beat me" your ass, I would only feel a small ounce of sympathy for you. Some of you broads play too damn much, and then you wonder why knee grows as well as "others" go postal on gays/bisexuals/trans-gendered people. I'm going to bed, and if this is fake, I hope all of your hair falls out, and Beyonce and all her friends buy up all the wigs and lacefronts in the WORLD. *toodles* :)

Champ77

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,040 2,465 2,138
Alleybux
This has been eating me up inside. I've been in a relationship with my husband since 2000 and we've been married since '05'. I'm beating myself up because I feel like I should've told him from the day 1. He deserves to know, but then again I deserve to be loved and no other man has treated me the way he does. This was a secret I was gonna take to my grave. I had my xes Reassignment Surgery years ago, my Driver's license says "F" and I got my birth certificate & social security card changed over as well. There's no way he can found out about me unless I tell him which I don't really wanna do. Lately, he's been bringing up the topic about starting a family and it's hard making up lies after lies. He's been asking about my family history as well. I haven't seen none of my family since like 1990. What should I do?

Should I just divorce him and move far away? or Tell him upfront.

2rw1379.gif

delicious11

Na me sabi!
Reaction score
Reactions
70,001 5,049 5,718
Alleybux
I'm so tired of this misleading bµllsh!t and blatant abuse of incog. I vote for a damn reveal. If this story had any validity to it, then he would know something was up when you two had xes. Unless he's seriously blind, then he should be able to discern a vagina made from the skin of a damn penis compared to a real one.

Reveal

Have you experienced this?

ChaseFitness

<span style="color: Realtalkmusic's Man;"><span st
Reaction score
Reactions
4,831 2
Alleybux
Have you experienced this?

No, but I have seen many pictures of vaginoplasty pictures in the past since I have a sister that used to be a nurse. It was very easy for me to discern the difference.

ChaseFitness

<span style="color: Realtalkmusic's Man;"><span st
Reaction score
Reactions
4,831 2
Alleybux
Sigh...........well purplerunner is making me laugh too much lol. I'm gonna log off for awhile. I'll see you all next year........maybe

Fish Market

Your Man Finding Nemo
Reaction score
Reactions
22,999 16 7
Alleybux
ya'll need to stop with this ish, its gettin beyond redicolous

BonnieParker

<span style="color: pink;">BonnieParker</span>
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
mmmmm...that's fµcked up...
if you're serious, though, he can only react two ways...

1. U tell him and he still loves and accepts u as you are...
2. he gets angry,goes psycho, and tries to kill you...

just sayin...

damitajo

Trusting God
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,659 14
Alleybux
how does a man have xes with a "woman"and not know she/it was a man? op lying no you cant make me believe that. i dont care how many surgeries youve had he should know something once the panties come tumbling down.

Nom Sayin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,499 13 5
Alleybux
This has been eating me up inside. I've been in a relationship with my husband since 2000 and we've been married since '05'. I'm beating myself up because I feel like I should've told him from the day 1. He deserves to know, but then again I deserve to be loved and no other man has treated me the way he does. This was a secret I was gonna take to my grave. I had my xes Reassignment Surgery years ago, my Driver's license says "F" and I got my birth certificate & social security card changed over as well. There's no way he can found out about me unless I tell him which I don't really wanna do. Lately, he's been bringing up the topic about starting a family and it's hard making up lies after lies. He's been asking about my family history as well. I haven't seen none of my family since like 1990. What should I do?

I'm sorry that you're going through something like this but the bolded statement is really selfish. He DESERVES better. You fronted and lied to him about your anatomy, sexuality and the gender you were born in, what did you expect? As time went on, how were you not going to eventually cross hairs on certain topics?

Soappy

~Soappy~
Reaction score
Reactions
2,634 11 5
Alleybux
If this were true, you would've covered the "why I can't have kids" basis from the rip.

Walter Hawkins

Gospel Singing SongBird
Reaction score
Reactions
29,710 965 26
Alleybux
Ciara stop playin!! :laugh:

It must be a full moon or something tonight?

reveal up in this bish!!!!

no, stop lyin and tell the truth.

stop fµck!n around with incog

I know it's snowing and/or cold out, but dammmmmnnnnn, really? This fake ass story!

I'm so tired of this misleading bµllsh!t and blatant abuse of incog. I vote for a damn reveal. If this story had any validity to it, then he would know something was up when you two had xes. Unless he's seriously blind, then he should be able to discern a vagina made from the skin of a damn penis compared to a real one.

Reveal

how does a man have xes with a "woman"and not know she/it was a man? op lying no you cant make me believe that. i dont care how many surgeries youve had he should know something once the panties come tumbling down.

I agree with all the above quotes:laugh: I believe U :lying:hehehehe
damitajo said it all 4 me once the panties come tumbling down
???Please !!!!!! He got hands he can feel can't he?. What man
won't feel?..>>>>>>((REVEAL-Please) I want to know who this is acting a fool.?.:silly:................LMBO (crying-laughing)!!!!!

libramama

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,132 118 13
Alleybux
*Amy Winehouse voice* What kind of fuckery is this?!

Just tell him you dont feel right having a baby of your own when there are so many kids in foster care that need a good home.
If you convinced him you are a woman you can convince him to adopt.

or...... you can read Secret Society by Miasha and take it from there.

PS: On the bright side, when your husband gets to whoopin up on you it will be a fair fight. You might be able to take him! LMOA.

KiekieC

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
"I been trying to get pregnant for years now. Nothing is working. What is wrong with me?"

r u serious with this one... u were born a man thats whats wrong... u cant even come on ur menstrual cycle.. that sorta tells rite there somethings wrong...

Mascara

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
12,516 139 141
Alleybux
yea man made pussys dont feel like natural ones. they dont self lubricate, they are exetremely shallow & the dont pulse like a muscle

so unless ur man was a virgin when yall married then he knows

funny post tho lol

Saasha

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,879 5 1
Alleybux
He has to already know SOMETHING is up. It's hard to believe that he married you without meeting ANY of your family. And here it is ten years later and he's STILL never met any of your family...in ten years. That's crazy.

If I were you, I would NEVER tell you. He just might kill you or seriously harm you. Research reasons why somewomen can't have kids (tilted uterus, hysterectomy, etc.) and tell him that's what you have.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,688,845 494,862 222,829
Alleybux
Thanks for all the advice. I plan on telling him Christmas Eve. Hopefully everything goes well. His family loves me and i'm very in touch with them. I think it's better that I just tell the entire at Christmas dinner.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
1 more thing before I go. YES MY VAGINA IS SELF LUBRICATING AND YES I CAN CUM. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY VAGINA AND BIOLOGICAL WOMAN VAGINA IS THE ODORS. A BIOLOGICAL WOMAN VAGINA ALWAYS HAVE A FISHY SCENT TO IT. A BIOLOGICAL WOMAN VAGINA IS ALSO DEEPER THAN MY VA-JAY-JAY.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=va-jay-jay

Saasha

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,879 5 1
Alleybux
^^ How old are you? How does he not notice that you don't menstruate??

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I'm 48 and my husband is 28. He's not the type of person to ask a lot questions and he's not the suspicious/paranoid type.

UNNKNNOWNN

Love, Musik, Peace
Reaction score
Reactions
10,005 44 6
Alleybux
1 more thing before I go. YES MY VAGINA IS SELF LUBRICATING AND YES I CAN CUM. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY VAGINA AND BIOLOGICAL WOMAN VAGINA IS THE ODORS. A BIOLOGICAL WOMAN VAGINA ALWAYS HAVE A FISHY SCENT TO IT. A BIOLOGICAL WOMAN VAGINA IS ALSO DEEPER THAN MY VA-JAY-JAY.

Thats a bold face LIE!! I don't know who vagina you been smelling...but if it smells it might be something wrong like an infection or an unclean woman.

If you believe that REAL vagina has a fishy scent, then you husband SHOULD know...:disdain:

SuburbanGangsta

Purveyor of Snark
Reaction score
Reactions
169,247 2,330 721
Alleybux
Thanks for all the advice. I plan on telling him Christmas Eve. Hopefully everything goes well. His family loves me and i'm very in touch with them. I think it's better that I just tell the entire at Christmas dinner.
christmas eve, though? idk if that's the best time, but whatever works for you. wish you luck...

The Admin

Fearless Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
130,429 42,811 3,165
Alleybux

Posted by TopNotch404

News Alley

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom