Quantcast

Her chip has been activated

JonathanFrakes

BLACK AMERICAN- you are BEAUTIFUL!
Reaction score
Reactions
193,821 5,003 1,118
Alleybux
shes a little girl. a teenager. so many of them have such low self esteem and so insecure that they latch onto anything they think that make them special and different and hype it up x3. hopefully she will see the error in her ways SOON and dont pass them on to any body else. Im trying to allow these young women to grow. Its hard

Pheebs

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,442 292 20
Alleybux
shes a little girl. a teenager. so many of them have such low self esteem and so insecure that they latch onto anything they think that make them special and different and hype it up x3. hopefully she will see the error in her ways SOON and dont pass them on to any body else. Im trying to allow these young women to grow. Its hard

Exactly this. I see it every day in the classroom from teenage girls AND boys. It’s heartbreaking.

MarleyG

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,762 616 684
Alleybux
True but sometimes it spills over into adulthood. When I was in college there was this one dark skinned girl who wore the most ridiculous wigs that distracted from her pretty face and I always remember her saying she was born with light brown hair which we all knew was a lie but I never understood her low self esteem issues because she was pretty and people always told her that.

solalade

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,793 2,622 880
Alleybux
I didn’t know she was a little girl I just saw someone duet her video and I found her video.

Rhett

LSA's full-raised well-raised bastid is TransLion
Reaction score
Reactions
89,573 6,200 5,146
Alleybux
True but sometimes it spills over into adulthood. When I was in college there was this one dark skinned girl who wore the most ridiculous wigs that distracted from her pretty face and I always remember her saying she was born with light brown hair which we all knew was a lie but I never understood her low self esteem issues because she was pretty and people always told her that.
Your self esteem is a reflection of how you feel about yourself on the inside. It's not about how others feel about you based on how you look on the outside. Self-esteem doesn't work that way.

This is why you can't hype a person up to believe they're attractive the way the no self esteem fonts believe. The person has to feel that way about herself on the inside in order to believe it. If the person doesn't feel and believe that way about themself, no amount of hype will make her believe it.

BRIAAAA

THE BUCKS WILL PREVAIL. IN MILWAUKEE WE TRUST
Reaction score
Reactions
84,928 3,649 1,437
Alleybux
I came here to post the same thing. I’m just amazed people still think Lightskin = “Good” hair.

And the fact that she’s scared of 4C hair says alot about her parents to me. She had to have gotten this mess from somewhere