Quantcast

Her fiance buys her new Chanel, Celine Bag, Louboutin,L.V.etc every 2 weeks. Part 2

Virgophillygirl

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
263,261 7,550 4,567
Alleybux
He's out she posted him xmas
now how tf the fugly kingpin come home, he mustve told on somebody chile lol

tumblr_2d9b6d8a772c3ab2ce56c078fee9a6c7_07f7707b_500.gif

lady0707

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
104 6
Alleybux
What money ?! He’s in jail babes. Lmao
Because they aren’t together. He’s with some Puerto Rican girl. Plus, he tells this white girl who works w me all of her business. I will say…the white girl said he has a lying problem and over-exaggerates his accomplishments (sound familiar). According to her, he only married her because of legal problems because he believes she’s the one that started the entire investigation against him because he left her for some girl named Ashley who he actually lived with when he got arrested so why Dee stepped up to play devoted wife when he went to jail is so sad considering he was in a live in relationship with Ashley. What’s even more sad is her scorned ass reporting his organization was a snowball effect, causing like 20ppl to be charged even innocent people. He talks about her like a dog. He’s so obsessed with Puerto Ricans he tells people Dee is Puerto Rican fyi Dee sold her bags. We assumed she sold them for a down payment on her house or to help bail him out bc she sold them the same week he went to jail/same week she closed on her house which is why she’s trying to replenish them.

iSpied

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,359 662 36
Alleybux
Because they aren’t together. He’s with some Puerto Rican girl. Plus, he tells this white girl who works w me all of her business. I will say…the white girl said he has a lying problem and over-exaggerates his accomplishments (sound familiar). According to her, he only married her because of legal problems because he believes she’s the one that started the entire investigation against him because he left her for some girl named Ashley who he actually lived with when he got arrested so why Dee stepped up to play devoted wife when he went to jail is so sad considering he was in a live in relationship with Ashley. What’s even more sad is her scorned ass reporting his organization was a snowball effect, causing like 20ppl to be charged even innocent people. He talks about her like a dog. He’s so obsessed with Puerto Ricans he tells people Dee is Puerto Rican fyi Dee sold her bags. We assumed she sold them for a down payment on her house or to help bail him out bc she sold them the same week he went to jail/same week she closed on her house which is why she’s trying to replenish them.
Well we for sure know he didn’t marry Dee because he loves her.

chocolate69

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,727 2,167 407
Alleybux
this tea is so piping hot. I burnt my damn tongue. Ouch. well those bags did come in handy for a rainy day.

Last edited:

Ashley Del Rey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
417,364 12,391 1,265
Alleybux
It’s always something with Dee & co. Lol

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom