HER is killing R& B she’s a threat in every category!

Reactions
1,308 1 1
Alleybux
3 Grammy nominations for H.E.R this year... 13 in total...
The R&B girls carried this year and many were snubbed but I guess sunglasses deserved the nominations. Don't get me wrong she's talented and I love a lot of her songs but the likes of Brandy, Ledisi, Summer Walker, Alina Baraz, Teyana, Kiana Lede etc did their thing this year and one if not all deserved recognition. The Grammys really love this girl wow.

Last edited:
Reactions
6,619 197 267
Alleybux
3 Grammy nominations for H.E.R this year... 13 in total...
The R&B girls carried this year and many were snubbed but I guess sunglasses deserved the nominations. Don't get me wrong she's talented and I love a lot of her songs but the likes of Brandy, Ledisi, Summer Walker, Alina Baraz, Teyana, Kiana Lede etc did their thing this year and one if not all deserved recognition. The Grammys really love this girl wow.
I agree about Kiana Lede it’s time her her to get Recognition. I hear jams on Pandora by artist tht will never blow up that are talented but won’t make bc of payola.

I think “I can’t breath” was nice & “back on my bs” was a bop, so is Damage they’re more Grammy worthy sonngs. the other music didn’t connect and not Grammy worthy imo!

Hit different didn’t qualify or Ushers don’t waste my time? She can play those instruments well but something fishy going and I’m one of biggest her fans that’s will always listen to her music with a open mind. I’m not feeling the Grammies or Billboard they been lost all credibility long ago but idk. This wasn’t earned imo!

Last edited:
Reactions
6,619 197 267
Alleybux
There is no doubt she’s overrated. Smart manager though.
I feel they switching her up to soon betraying her day ones. I think her management has the right ppl in their pocket and is good at conning everyone.

Smart would have been re-record the HER ep update the sound, add more tracks and released as her debut album. I’m older so I enjoy mature music but it doesn’t fit her, it’s like she never had a youth and young ppl(ratchet music lovers)hate HER and a lot of lesbians. They know how shady nwords are and don’t believe in love.

She needs to promote Damage as
Much as she can and should’ve pushed”back on my BS” young kids liked that, but they’re head so far up the Marley ass pushing sleazy and drug addicts on the youth bc her mangers are old and think that’s gon set her apart and it’s alienating bc she’s a loose ratchet too and HER brand is not who HER is and a lot of ppl aren’t buying it! The Shit is noticeable and not adding up!

I hope she blows all the way up but not letting men ride her coattail or keep supporting them, bring some ladies up too, but men still dominate tht industry it time for women to take over! All the others are baby mamas its a wrap. She sold her soul and is probably shady asf so I doubt that will happen!

It’s Sza, HER, Ella mai and other girls who are hungry for money and notoriety for the beautiful voices and not being baby mamas time to shine! Tell on the pedos and rapist get em out the way and women take over!

Ari, Kiana Lende, Mahalia and many more it’s time!

Last edited:
Reactions
6,619 197 267
Alleybux
There is no doubt she’s overrated. Smart manager though.

Janine probably made it happen. Jeff her molester & pimp he’s a con artist pimp! Typical industry Rkelly story. They keep saying at the station how groomed, molested, & passing HER around 2da right ppl to blow her up. My blood was boiling..:(

Last edited:
Reactions
3,073 126 85
Alleybux
Janine probably made it happen. Jeff her molester & pimp he’s a con artist pimp! Typical industry Rkelly story. They keep saying at the station how groomed, molested, & passing HER around 2da right ppl to blow her up. My blood was boiling..:(
thank you. Behind the scenes, she is a ho.

Reactions
3,073 126 85
Alleybux
How u know she wasn’t pregnant and I think she is still with the Marley dude idc she won me over with the rapping and she not gay I wish she would dress straight all the time & Not get my ppl hopes up but we have MKXYZ.
somebody did a tarot reading on h.e.r. and they said that she is bisexual.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Chef Resha and her new baby chronicles
Y’all. I kinda feel bad for her. She’s near her due date and ginormous. This should be a time when 4x3 is showing her with affection and gifts...
INTERNET ADVICE COLUMNIST KEVIN SAMUELS GET EXPOSED BY THE INDUSTRY ON BLAST
Who are these black men and women who follow this mans word I wonder. This man looks like a leprechaun and is calling women 6’s like he’s a 10...
Jemele Hill tried it with En Vogue
They could have hung with Xscape. I only remember 6 songs that I liked. My Luvin, Free Your Mind, Giving Him Something He Can Feel, Don't Let Go...
Dr Fink Talks About Prince's Painkiller Use Since The Mid 90s
Prince didn’t have an illness, you don’t think the three year investigation The police would’ve find something significant as an illness??
Tasha Green British Beauty/Style YouTuber
I wonder if she suffers from depression and anxiety? Yea she was previously taking medication for her anxiety & depression and then she went on...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
What's with the white baby in the photos. Not Ms black people have to stick together.
  • Poll
Have you ever met a Black Male Karen?
There are more than enough black male and female Karen's in this world.
Andrew Yang Criticizes ‘Defund The Police’ after NYC Shooting
NYPD and their billion dollar budget hasn't been defunded and this still happened so what's his point? And in Times Square of all places where...
Jt tweets “happy Mother’s Day to me, I have throat kids”
Well we do have that right. Males have the right to brag about their sexual conquests too. Women have the right to also talk about ours...
Top Bottom