Her makeup would've looked so beautiful if only she had the correct shade...

♫ Girls don't like boys, Girls like cars & money ♫
Reactions
196,211 4,588 863
Alleybux
Y'all is it just me, or is her face yellow? Other than the poor shade matching, I like her makeup. Just wish she'd be a bit more light-handed as well

1619234350265.png

Daria Morgendorffer
Reactions
21,532 240 278
Alleybux
Her makeup would look great if she got an overhaul on her technique and application. The shade match is only the icing on the cake.

The overdone cheek contour, the heavy lip liner, the none blended nose contour line...it’s a mess.

Last edited:

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Texts reveal students fear after a 6th grade girl pulled gun from her backpack and opened fire...
I'm just trying to understand why an 11-12 year old girl was trying to be a mass murderer. I don't get it.
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Good grief, Rico, Rico, Rico. Honestly, I don't know what's more tragic; the fact that he's a lost soul, or those Girls Gone Wild dance moves he...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
So in case anyone is curious, I was on NSFW's telegram right before the migration. I've been watching the price slowly go down over the past few...
Are black men predisposed to self hate? Cause i don't understand
Chile Idk but these convos are exhausting though because they go no where. Nothing against you though.
Beyoncé Spreads It for IG
Y’all fast asf! Lol I like this. It’s giving me lil Kim homage and check up on it vibes. Every time I see someone squat like that I think...
Saweetie's Publicist Went to TMZ To Let Y'all Know... You Didn't Get The Joke.
At this point, it's unclear what type of brand Saweetie is trying to have. Between the obvious PR stunts and her work with other artists who are...
  • Poll
The Queen of Pop and the King of Dogecoin are going to be on SNL in 12 minutes... y’all watching?
Whoever watched it what are your thoughts? And why does it remind me of the Amanda Bynes show?
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
They sound so beautiful when they're blended together. Especially right at the end. Crisp af Chefs kiss
Top Bottom