Quantcast

Heuxs & Groupies wit Degrees/Education

SolidAzaRoc

Pot Priestess
Reaction score
Reactions
1,324 110 13
Alleybux
So its alota irrelevant , basic h0es comin up in the game... But how many of them are really educated????

For instance Natalie Nunn has a degree from USC

And supposedly Shanti Saha has a degree.. (not sure how much that is true)

But are their any known heuxs out there with degrees...??:glasses-nerdy:

Miss_Sinai

Queen of the Smell Goods
Reaction score
Reactions
37,432 862 69
Alleybux
Of course some would get a degree that was their fist hustle: to get a MRS degree. When it aint happen they can use "I got a degree" to show off infront of said man to look better than other heauxs.

Eta: Just think why the hell are you going to beat your face for a 8 am class and dress like you going to the club just for class and not to mention the class is 50 mins long and you get there when class has 10 mins left. Now apply this to bio labs and physical ed in the south in 100 degree weather. Lets not start with the hoochies I have seen with short shorts in the snow and rain.

Mean.Girl

Waiting on this roller set...... Diva status..
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
164,546 277 159
Alleybux
So its alota irrelevant , basic h0es comin up in the game... But how many of them are really educated????

For instance Natalie Nunn has a degree from USC

And supposedly Shanti Saha has a degree.. (not sure how much that is true)

But are their any known heuxs out there with degrees...??:glasses-nerdy:

37239693.jpg

Amber Zadora

#GetYouaDaddyHeaux
Reaction score
Reactions
1,402 29 10
Alleybux
Kimbella Vanderhee has a masters degree in pharmacy.
there's no such thing as a master degree in pharmacy especially if you never attended pharmacy school. She could have been more believable if she said pre-pharmacy for undergrad and those students usually go the biology, biochemsitry or chemistry route.

Apollonia

xes Shooter, shooting lov
Reaction score
Reactions
20,510 556 87
Alleybux
Shut up! Are you serious?

she said it herself in the following interview.

EXCLUSIVE: Kimbella has a master’s degree | S2SMagazine.com

Kimbella may have been pegged as a vapid model, but she’s got more going on upstairs than you might think.
Kimbella has only one request: "Before you judge me, get to know me."
Believe it or not, Kimbella’s a smart woman! The "Love & Hip Hop" newbie shared that folks often get the wrong impression because of her chosen profession.

"I feel like a lot of people have a certain perception of me before they get to know me, and then they run off with that," Kimbella told S2S. "They run off with, ‘Oh, she was a video model. There’s no way she could be a positive, insightful, educated woman.’"

Well, according to Kimbella, there’s more to her than a pretty face and curvy body. She’s got a fantastic mind, too!

"People don’t know me. I have an education. I have a master’s degree," she revealed to S2S before running down a list of her other accomplishments. "I went to college. I worked in the pharmacy field before I got involved in modeling. I had a 9-to-5 executive job while I was modeling. Like nobody knows my background."

Kimbella had also considered other jobs in the medical arena before settling on her previous track. "I started off really young working. By the time I was 17, I got into the pharmacy field and I loved it," she said. "Before that I was also thinking about becoming a veterinarian… I’m very educated and I always wanted to do very well for myself." The model, who has a child with Juelz Santana, also said that she’d even thought about becoming a midwife at one point.

Ultimately, Kimbella found the allure of the lens to be irresistible, so she began modeling because she had a blast in front of the camera.
"I started modeling because I felt like, ‘You know what? I like being in front of the camera! This is fun,’" Kimbella recalled. She always figured that she could go back to the pharmacy field when she was done posing. However, she’s been able to apply her book smarts to her current line of work. "I didn’t have anything bad happen to me while [modeling] because I was already business savvy."

It might also help that Kimbella knows which part of her personality to bring to the set and the boardroom.

"I have two different alter egos. There’s Kim and there’s Kimbella," she said. "Kim is the positive, laid-back, get-along-with-everybody type person. And Kimbella is the diva, who doesn’t take sh*t from anybody. Still positive, still about her business, but will not back down if there is a situation."
Fortunately, we got Kim when we chatted with her, but as she laid it out to S2S, "You can either take Kim or you can take Kimbella. Whichever one you decide to bring out, that’s what you’re going to get."

—Sonya Eskridg

Amber Zadora

#GetYouaDaddyHeaux
Reaction score
Reactions
1,402 29 10
Alleybux
An education has nothing to do with who you are as a person. If you are a freak then just how it is lol. But when you are trying to go into healthcare like nursing, doctor, or pharmacy you are going to learn about diseases especially in microbiology. So that kind of knowledge help me understand that I should being careful who I mess with or making sure that I am using condoms

LittleLady

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,124 10 7
Alleybux
not that hard to believe... idk why ppl think you gotta be Myrtle Urkel (RIP) to get a degree. think about it, its COLLEGE, your first chance in life to do whatever you please, whenever you please, with NO parental supervision 90% of the time. biggest concentration of hoes in one place if you ask me...

Project Pat

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,246 5 2
Alleybux
she said it herself in the following interview.

EXCLUSIVE: Kimbella has a master’s degree | S2SMagazine.com

Kimbella may have been pegged as a vapid model, but she’s got more going on upstairs than you might think.
Kimbella has only one request: "Before you judge me, get to know me."
Believe it or not, Kimbella’s a smart woman! The "Love & Hip Hop" newbie shared that folks often get the wrong impression because of her chosen profession.

"I feel like a lot of people have a certain perception of me before they get to know me, and then they run off with that," Kimbella told S2S. "They run off with, ‘Oh, she was a video model. There’s no way she could be a positive, insightful, educated woman.’"

Well, according to Kimbella, there’s more to her than a pretty face and curvy body. She’s got a fantastic mind, too!

"People don’t know me. I have an education. I have a master’s degree," she revealed to S2S before running down a list of her other accomplishments. "I went to college. I worked in the pharmacy field before I got involved in modeling. I had a 9-to-5 executive job while I was modeling. Like nobody knows my background."

Kimbella had also considered other jobs in the medical arena before settling on her previous track. "I started off really young working. By the time I was 17, I got into the pharmacy field and I loved it," she said. "Before that I was also thinking about becoming a veterinarian… I’m very educated and I always wanted to do very well for myself." The model, who has a child with Juelz Santana, also said that she’d even thought about becoming a midwife at one point.

Ultimately, Kimbella found the allure of the lens to be irresistible, so she began modeling because she had a blast in front of the camera.
"I started modeling because I felt like, ‘You know what? I like being in front of the camera! This is fun,’" Kimbella recalled. She always figured that she could go back to the pharmacy field when she was done posing. However, she’s been able to apply her book smarts to her current line of work. "I didn’t have anything bad happen to me while [modeling] because I was already business savvy."

It might also help that Kimbella knows which part of her personality to bring to the set and the boardroom.

"I have two different alter egos. There’s Kim and there’s Kimbella," she said. "Kim is the positive, laid-back, get-along-with-everybody type person. And Kimbella is the diva, who doesn’t take sh*t from anybody. Still positive, still about her business, but will not back down if there is a situation."
Fortunately, we got Kim when we chatted with her, but as she laid it out to S2S, "You can either take Kim or you can take Kimbella. Whichever one you decide to bring out, that’s what you’re going to get."

—Sonya Eskridg

Yeah that magazine took that pharmacy degree mess and ran with it. I think Kimbella was talking about being a pharmacy tech. Real pharmacists can make 100,000 plus

SolidAzaRoc

Pot Priestess
Reaction score
Reactions
1,324 110 13
Alleybux
And education has nothing to do with who you are as a person. If you are a freak then just how it is lol. But when you are trying to go into healthcare like nursing, doctor, or pharmacy you are going to learn about diseases especially in microbiology. So that kind of knowledge help me understand that I should being careful who I mess with or making sure that I am using condoms

lmfao!!! i love ur signature!! :rotfl:

ALotusIAm

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
163 6 14
Alleybux

Kimbella NEEDS TO STOP FRONTIN!!

SHE KNOWS SHE WAS scouting 9-5 for some new $$$ D**K; like Fabulous the rapper!!! :angel:

Mean.Girl

Waiting on this roller set...... Diva status..
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
164,546 277 159
Alleybux
:dead: at kimbella "worked in pharmacy field" = pharm tech

anyway loose pussy dont mean your dumb...... there are heaux everywhere from the white house down...

Amber Zadora

#GetYouaDaddyHeaux
Reaction score
Reactions
1,402 29 10
Alleybux
and I'm sure if Kimbella really did have a "master degree in pharmacy" she will not have her family living in Juelz mama's house.

Tootie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,870 106 5
Alleybux
This thread...As if there aren't college campuses filled with heauxs who fµck professors and TAs for grades.

Regogirl

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
12,413 1,415 2,864
Alleybux
The guys there trying to impress don't care about no degree, most of them can't even spell degree they only care about fake ass,fake hair and I'f they own a pair loubitans. These men today are not impressed with educated women that's to much power for them.

ImmaculateOne

Supreme Bish
Reaction score
Reactions
1,415 35 15
Alleybux
Please,

Heaux with degrees, usually do it the best! College is a breeding ground for heaux. Don't go to a D1 school where athletes are prevalent. It's a wrap from there. I was in class with privileged white chicks who sole purpose for going to college was to find a man. No lie. This one chick broke it down for me. She said, "that's how her mother met her father and that's how she's going to meet her husband."

I guess you haven't seen bridesmaid when the lady on the plane was essentially like, "College is when you get all your whoring out." I couldn't agree with that statement even more.

kettleballs

On Ye's workout plan, never an Ozempic bobblehead
Reaction score
Reactions
208,910 22,152 18,674
Alleybux
Kimbella Vanderhee has a masters degree in pharmacy.

Did she get it from Everest College or the Univ or Phoenix?? Cuz those don't really count as real schools to me.....do people still buy degrees online and print them shyts out? :dunno: Maybe she did that.

Roxanne Ford

The Future Mrs. Gurira
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 1,612 1,515
Alleybux
Gabrielle Union (industry bicycle, husband stealer) has a B.A. in sociology from UCLA.

Melyssa Ford (industry bicycle) studied forensic psychology at York University (Canada)

chicollegeguy

OLE' BOY
Reaction score
Reactions
10,707 54 54
Alleybux
So Kimbella was a Pharmaceutical sales rep huh? They make damn nair 80K if not more a year as well. It's a hustle but they get their bread. That would explain her having her Masters degree, because she probably would not have been able to hold her position down without the advanced degree.

As far as heauxs/groupies with degrees, I do believe that the degree changes the game. Once a woman obtains a degree I thought she was supposed to AUTOMATICALLY want a more PRODUCTIVE MAN.... RIGHT?

I damn sure hope a woman wouldn't spend all that time and money getting a degree just so she can work her ass off to take care of a bum..... WHY WOULD ANY WOMAN WITHOUT SELF ESTEEM ISSUES DO THAT?

Some ladies need to learn their worth.

One thing is for sure, I bet that heaux/groupie gets their student loan paid off. LMAOoooo

tiffany1

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
21 1
Alleybux
Degree doesn't = Common sense

Just cause you have a degree doesn't make you less of a bird than the next chick

LuckyGirl

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,224 20 5
Alleybux
Please,

Heaux with degrees, usually do it the best! College is a breeding ground for heaux. Don't go to a D1 school where athletes are prevalent. It's a wrap from there. I was in class with privileged white chicks who sole purpose for going to college was to find a man. No lie. This one chick broke it down for me. She said, "that's how her mother met her father and that's how she's going to meet her husband."

I guess you haven't seen bridesmaid when the lady on the plane was essentially like, "College is when you get all your whoring out." I couldn't agree with that statement even more.

I did college all wrong. I was actually in the library studying and doing homework. All the girls I know who was on this tip are in fact all married now. :neutral:

Reaction score
Reactions
233 8 3
Alleybux
Maybe Kimbella got a Masters in Bio or Chem because she tried to apply for pharmacy school after she finished undergrad and didn't get in? I tried to find where she went to school but couldn't find it. I did, however, find her old myspace Kimberly Vanderhee (Kimbella) on Myspace which states that she her education is "some college." It seems like her myspace hasn't been updated since 2010 so she finished undergrad and got her masters in the last 3 years

Ladyletty

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
What about the Valiesha Butterfield chick ya'll talk about?

I actually like her, she dated the game but is now an nba wife, works at the white house for public affairs, has her own production company and is ceo and co founder of WEEN, she has quite a resume

chicollegeguy

OLE' BOY
Reaction score
Reactions
10,707 54 54
Alleybux
Originally Posted by Valentina Rose
What about the Valiesha Butterfield chick ya'll talk about?
i actually like her, she dated the game but is now an nba wife, works at the white house for public affairs, has her own production company and is ceo and co founder of ween, she has quite a resume

lmao!!!!!!!!!

Ashley Del Rey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
417,123 12,388 1,265
Alleybux
I actually like her, she dated the game but is now an nba wife, works at the white house for public affairs, has her own production company and is ceo and co founder of WEEN, she has quite a resume

I can't even hate on that. Get money b!tch!

RealistoutofMIA

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Shanti Saha has a degree in Nursing from FSU. Her parents own a Nursing company thats why she studied that. She always had a vision on becoming a concierge but her family business was first. She's not a hoe.