Quantcast

Hey everybody, everybody hey! (Newbie here)

AppleJacks

Cereal Killer
Reaction score
Reactions
6,929 925 114
Alleybux

Hello ppl I'm new and I came across lipstick alley through the comments in another blog (apparently u come here to get ur tea served piping hot) anyways I found that I enjoy ur advice forums better than ur celeb gossip forums. I love the crazy topics in the front porch so I'll probably be in there getting my post count up lol. I've been on here so much I decided to make an account and have a lil fun :p

A little about me (if anyone cares) I'll be 24 next month sigh I'm getting old :( lol and umm...well I'm all around a cool ass chick and a nice person. Guess there's not much to share on a site that's into keeping their "true identities" under wraps so in here I'm a fire fighter lol ttyl everyone!!

OMGee

I can't brain today, I have the dumb.
Reaction score
Reactions
68,707 1,109 437
Alleybux
tumblr_mc5md3EG631qex2v9.gif

welcome!

Bianca Carey

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
218 4 2
Alleybux
tumblr_lx9aotKCJg1qzjnc2o2_250.gif

Where's the money that you owe me for Junior's birthday party?

I want my money and I'm not playing witchu.

tumblr_lx9aotKCJg1qzjnc2o5_250.gif

LoveJones76

Poppin' Fresh
Reaction score
Reactions
565 13 5
Alleybux
Hello ppl I'm new and I came across lipstick alley through the comments in another blog (apparently u come here to get ur tea served piping hot) anyways I found that I enjoy ur advice forums better than ur celeb gossip forums. I love the crazy topics in the front porch so I'll probably be in there getting my post count up lol. I've been on here so much I decided to make an account and have a lil fun :p

A little about me (if anyone cares) I'll be 24 next month sigh I'm getting old :( lol and umm...well I'm all around a cool ass chick and a nice person. Guess there's not much to share on a site that's into keeping their "true identities" under wraps so in here I'm a fire fighter lol ttyl everyone!!

Welcome Funky Flute! :glasses-cool:

Champ77

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
36,040 2,465 2,138
Alleybux

22448779.jpg

AppleJacks

Cereal Killer
Reaction score
Reactions
6,929 925 114
Alleybux
Hello to everyone who took the time out to welcome me :)

EgoTrippin

Nikki Rosa
Reaction score
Reactions
31,296 20 8
Alleybux
You're going to need to be one. It gets hot & heavy around here for newbs.

Read the rule book, use the :search: feature, don't show any pics, and try not to ask stupid questions.

Don't say anything negative about MJ or Whitney.

And never, NEVER, feed the trolls after midnight!

Welcome to The Alley, where any & every thing goes. :knife: :terror:

AppleJacks

Cereal Killer
Reaction score
Reactions
6,929 925 114
Alleybux
You're going to need to be one. It gets hot & heavy around here for newbs.

Read the rule book, use the :search: feature, don't show any pics, and try not to ask stupid questions.

Don't say anything negative about MJ or Whitney.

And never, NEVER, feed the trolls after midnight!

Welcome to The Alley, where any & every thing goes. :knife: :terror:

Thanks for the info

Bella_aye

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,983 5
Alleybux
Interesting. You sure have a lot of knowledge about how this site runs for a newbie. Post counts huh... :disdain:

AppleJacks

Cereal Killer
Reaction score
Reactions
6,929 925 114
Alleybux
Interesting. You sure have a lot of knowledge about how this site runs for a newbie. Post counts huh... :disdain:

I've been lurking for a while. I read the rule book and I even read some of the lsa achives (Ashbee tripping the ae detector and axel faking his death lmao) so I pretty much have the gist(jist?) on how things are operating around here, keep ur mouth shut and ur eyes opened lol. I like to read so it isnt really hard to comprehend what's going on on this site.

Bella_aye

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,983 5
Alleybux
I've been lurking for a while. I read the rule book and I even read some of the lsa achives (Ashbee tripping the ae detector and axel faking his death lmao) so I pretty much have the gist(jist?) on how things are operating around here, keep ur mouth shut and ur eyes opened lol. I like to read so it isnt really hard to comprehend what's going on on this site.
No you didn't bring up the infamous Ashbee thread. :rotfl: Welcome!

AppleJacks

Cereal Killer
Reaction score
Reactions
6,929 925 114
Alleybux

No you didn't bring up the infamous Ashbee thread. :rotfl: Welcome!

Yes I did!! Lol I JUST got finished reading pump the breaks axel ain't dead thread lmaooo y'all are a trip on here thanks for the welcome :)