Quantcast

Hey Everyone

DatgirlT

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,212 319 77
Alleybux
Hello everyone I'm also new have been lurking on here for a while and enjoy the contents so decided to make an account. so do you have to make posts yourself or comment on posts yourself to be able to gets ratings? as I also would like to be able to like other people posts. Also am I able to make my own posts as yet

LatePisces29

~•~ BRB busy daydreaming ~•~
Reaction score
Reactions
658 7
Alleybux
Hello everyone I'm also new have been lurking on here for a while and enjoy the contents so decided to make an account. so do you have to make posts yourself or comment on posts yourself to be able to gets ratings? as I also would like to be able to like other people posts. Also am I able to make my own posts as yet
You can post (i.e. post in threads, reply to posts) but you cant start a thread until you have 25 of those posts at least.

I just got approved today, I had more than 25 posts + had to wait 1 week from the day I registered.

DatgirlT

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,212 319 77
Alleybux
You can post (i.e. post in threads, reply to posts) but you cant start a thread until you have 25 of those posts at least.

I just got approved today, I had more than 25 posts + had to wait 1 week from the day I registered.

Thanks for your reply I've been registered since July 20 but have only started actually commenting, so hopefully once I hit the 25 posts I'm able to start a thread instantly as I'm dying to post something but at this rate by the time I'm able to the tea will be stale news lol

DatgirlT

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,212 319 77
Alleybux

Hi can I just asked u when do you know that you have been approved and are able to post or like somebody posts do they send you a message or something

LatePisces29

~•~ BRB busy daydreaming ~•~
Reaction score
Reactions
658 7
Alleybux
Hi can I just asked u when do you know that you have been approved and are able to post or like somebody posts do they send you a message or something
All the different ratings/symbols appeared at the bottom right hand corner of each post and with regards to posting new threads it says in a red box "post new thread" at the top right hand corner of each forum.

Basically you'll see them appear out of nowhere one day.

DatgirlT

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,212 319 77
Alleybux
All the different ratings/symbols appeared at the bottom right hand corner of each post and with regards to posting new threads it says in a red box "post new thread" at the top right hand corner of each forum.

Basically you'll see them appear out of nowhere one day.

ok thanks you have been most helpful

sapphirerose

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
38 1
Alleybux
what constitutes a post? would replying to this thread count? can i reply 25 times? or would that count as spam?