The Culture

Celebrity News

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Thomas Markle accuses Oprah Winfrey of 'playing Harry and Meghan to build her network' by...
Countdown until 80. Why would she issue a statement? I'm sure she'll handle the matter privately but something tells me as with his mother...
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
We’ll have to wait and see because these type of men aren’t really held accountable because people outside of bw still confuse colorism and...
Black lives matter huh?
Idgaf and you goddamn right I do when they act like this! The deflection games won't work in this thread! This shit is ignorant!! NOW MOVE ALONG...
Men see woman who have sex with them outside of a relationship as desperate
But if you’re sexing him outside of a relationship do you care how he sees you. Clearly you don’t think he’s worthy to make your man and only good...
UPDATE Robyn Crawford Details Relationship With Whitney Houston in New Book
I bought the book a loooooong time ago (last year maybe) but I could never be bothered to pick it up to read it. Well I recently decided to just...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
Mmmm mmm I love to see him walk away The man in this gif looks like Chres in more ways than one
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
It IS like Qanon! And the people marketing this are doing a HORRIBLE job. IF this was Natalie..give us a side view or something. Henry has been...
Top Bottom