Stacey Dash, No Clue
Reactions
18,722 520 320
Alleybux
Hey y’all! I’ve been lurking for years and finally made an account sometime last year. However, I didn’t start posting for real until today! I stay in the reality tea-v forums religiously but also appreciate the more politically and socially conscious forumns. I can already see that y’all are my type of ppl lol. Can’t wait to explore the rest of LSA :)

Team Owner
Reactions
30,317 799 484
Alleybux
Hey y’all! I’ve been lurking for years and finally made an account sometime last year. However, I didn’t start posting for real until today! I stay in the reality tea-v forums religiously but also appreciate the more politically and socially conscious forumns. I can already see that y’all are my type of ppl lol. Can’t wait to explore the rest of LSA :)

Is that pumpkin rice and chicken in your avatar?

charidotes dolius charmophron
OLDHEAD
Reactions
40,948 627 294
Alleybux
Welcome! Please don't use a Beyonce image for your avi. This place is jumpin jumpin/infested/lousy with them. I have trouble telling the fonts apart.

#Beyoncé=JangoFett

#hivefonts=clonetroopersintheGrandArmyoftheBeypublic

Stacey Dash, No Clue
Reactions
18,722 520 320
Alleybux
Lets just say we got a lot of bourgies and bougies on here, lol.

Ahh okay noted

Welcome! Please don't use a Beyonce image for your avi. This place is jumpin jumpin/infested/lousy with them. I have trouble telling the fonts apart.

#Beyoncé=JangoFett

#hivefonts=clonetroopersintheGrandArmyoftheBeypublic

I already peeped. I will not be that chick ;)

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Does this actress look black to you?
she’s the mom on manifest. i still can’t believe she plays a black/part black woman. when i first saw her i thought she was egyptian for some...
Naked Brooklyn mom tosses newborn, 2-year-old out window before jumping herself
I also have to add some fonts reveal the little empathy and regard they have for black children.
Love Island USA Season 2 Watch Thread
For any season opener, have the guys picked first or is it like season 2 where the ladies picked first?
INSTAGRAM "Selangie or Sel.xo"
Sho did. She just posted about it not too long ago. Tea stealing heifer. Lol girl i saw she in her own comments saying she exposed her last year
30% Off some Black Hair Care brands at Sallys Beauty
Thanks, OP. Let me see if they have Creme of Nature on sale. you might not care but i gotta ask because of the title of this thread. you know...
Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Tiannah$place€mpire why is your husband or fiancée wearing a mask when everyone else isn’t. Is he sick or is he hiding ? and in that video with...
Have any of you ladies notice a change in your menstrual cycle after getting the vaccine?
I got the vaccine while pregnant. I’ve been going to the doctor weekly for labs and everything is normal. No shifts in estrogen or progesterone.
Top Bottom