Hey LSA!

Reactions
479 1
Alleybux
I have been reading this forum for awhile now... :pwink:
I figured it's time to start posting!
I'm Ash, 20 year old college student, living in STL.

So...HEY!!!!

Ask LSA

Recent Posts

My mother is delusional and parasitic. She is below the poverty line and lives with me but...
This is why it’s problematic that so many Black women have unhealthy romantic relationships. They rely on their kids as they age to do for them...
Cat keeps throwing up on wet food
So I took in an older stray cat about 6 months ago. In the last three months, he's had issues with hairballs and vomiting. At first, I fed him...
Julia Roberts and celebs shading Chrissy Teigen
That wasn't shade. I wish someone would've just come right out and told Chrissy's annoying ass to go away find something to do. Why does she...
Girl who carjacked Uber Eats driver gets maximum SIX YEAR sentence for pleading guilty to his murder
God bless his family. Those girls knew they were wrong. How the hell is a man's life worth only six years?? I don't know, maybe these vicious...
Porsha Williams is the WHORE of Babylon, Lets count the ways...
Stage Four: Easy Hoe Gets pregnant by men she barely knows Porsha for the 2nd time (if the rumors are true) Dated a man for less than a month...
Bennifer 2.0 Discussion Thread
I can't wait for Ben to start complaining again about the tabloids after feeding them with every minor detail about their reunion.
Richard Marx & Daisy Fuentes Sold Malibu Home And Buys Hidden Hills Home $9M
I LOVE the first home!!! But OP, I never knew Daisy and Richard were a pair!!! It may be old tea but this one I sipped with flourish! Me too...
Top Bottom