Cookie Monster RULES
Reactions
21,751 138 22
Alleybux
hmmm lets see...i already rolled my blunt...im about to head out and drive around the city..prolly end up a bbq or 2 in the bronx..and then go out tonight for this lil 4th of july bash their having at club Duvet in manhattan..then after that if i get lucky,scoop a bad mami up and go home with her and make fireworks.

Ummmmm if that's you in your siggy, you look familiar.....:wideeyed:

Team Owner
Reactions
16,005 45 8
Alleybux
hmmm lets see...i already rolled my blunt...im about to head out and drive around the city..prolly end up a bbq or 2 in the bronx..and then go out tonight for this lil 4th of july bash their having at club Duvet in manhattan..then after that if i get lucky,scoop a bad mami up and go home with her and make fireworks.

Sounds like a plan my man!!! Aite be easy have a happy and safe 4th homie!! I'll see you round the board! ttyl :highfive:

The Culture

Recent Posts

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I was just thinking that most likely scenario is that a friend of theirs saw him and told them about it. But then again, why aren't we seeing more...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
What was the color theme ? Pink or blue ? She's having a girl Kayla just tweeted
If you're paying thousands for a matchmaker, how willing are you to be flexible/lenient in...
My only tangible non negotiable would be on career and earning potential. The other things are intangible and the matchmaker probably wouldn't be...
Anyone on an Ayurvedic hair journey?
How long do you keep the oil on before washing? At least an hour, but sometimes I leave the oil in overnight.
Pickmeishas setting the bar high. Ladies you need to step it up!
Smh this dummy brought up Coming To America like those men weren’t passing out currency with their own faces on it. From the look of HER man… well…
Toni and the Boy
I How in the hell she get a heart out of what he was drawing? I think he just deleted this post from tiktok. Hey Drew!
Simon is VERY ATTRACTIVE!!!
I'm not a colorist and I don't find Simon attractive. His head is disportionately big and bowling ball round. His nose looks punched in and his...
New Black YouTube Family Alert. Bloveslife+Man In The House
I would never be with a man child like Walt. He refused to step out of his comfort zone and dress up for his courthouse ceremony. His doofus...
Top Bottom