Quantcast

Hey LSA!!!

Towers_Harlem

I am JJs Official b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Towers has arrived...how do i put a pic in my avi?? do i have a certain amount of post??

Towers_Harlem

I am JJs Official b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
lmao@i eat booty....damn...

Towers_Harlem

I am JJs Official b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
lol@me trollin...im nothin more but eye candy to the ladies and i bring educational post to threads.

Sazzie

oh here go hell come
Reaction score
Reactions
34,166 421 137
Alleybux
Whats up with these new trolls user titles? :dazed:

E L M O

Cookie Monster RULES
Reaction score
Reactions
27,818 509 41
Alleybux
lol@me trollin...im nothin more but eye candy to the ladies and i bring educational post to threads.

whitney-i-wanna-c-receipts.gif

Towers_Harlem

I am JJs Official b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Whats up with these new trolls user titles? :dazed:
just cus a new member signs up their automatically a troll?? lol..yall use that term "troll" too loosley over here...

EgoTrippin

Nikki Rosa
Reaction score
Reactions
31,296 20 8
Alleybux
When I joined, they had standard ones you could pick from until you got enough $$$ to buy your custom one. Did we loose that feature too?

And Welcome to The Alley, Towers. What brought you here?
Hello Towers,

You have to accumulate a certain amount of alleybux.

SouthPaw

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,036 45 8
Alleybux
hey whats going on? hows ur 4th??

Just great!!! It's about 6 different barbeques/parties happening in my hood right now (waiting on my plates!) and I'm rolling a blunt getting ready to watch "Kill The Irishman" a good ass 5 star movie about an Irish crime boss who waged war against the Italian mafia. How's your 4th going so far?? :rotfl:

Towers_Harlem

I am JJs Official b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
When I joined, they had standard ones you could pick from until you got enough $$$ to buy your custom one. Did we loose that feature too?

And Welcome to The Alley, Towers. What brought you here?
Well i was a member here awhile back,but lost interest for a min...but i decided to join up once again,a lot of u ladies showed me a lot of luv back then,so why the heck not? lol...

Towers_Harlem

I am JJs Official b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Just great!!! It's about 6 different barbeques/parties happening in my hood right now (waiting on my plates!) and I'm rolling a blunt getting ready to watch "Kill The Irishman" a good ass 5 star movie about an Irish crime boss who waged war against the Italian mafia. How's your 4th going so far?? :rotfl:
hmmm lets see...i already rolled my blunt...im about to head out and drive around the city..prolly end up a bbq or 2 in the bronx..and then go out tonight for this lil 4th of july bash their having at club Duvet in manhattan..then after that if i get lucky,scoop a bad mami up and go home with her and make fireworks.

Towers_Harlem

I am JJs Official b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
JJ,hook me up with a better avi son.

E L M O

Cookie Monster RULES
Reaction score
Reactions
27,818 509 41
Alleybux
hmmm lets see...i already rolled my blunt...im about to head out and drive around the city..prolly end up a bbq or 2 in the bronx..and then go out tonight for this lil 4th of july bash their having at club Duvet in manhattan..then after that if i get lucky,scoop a bad mami up and go home with her and make fireworks.

Ummmmm if that's you in your siggy, you look familiar.....:wideeyed:

SouthPaw

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,036 45 8
Alleybux

Sounds like a plan my man!!! Aite be easy have a happy and safe 4th homie!! I'll see you round the board! ttyl :highfive:

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom