Starter
Reactions
45 1
Alleybux
I'm new to the site, well not really..... I've been lurking for quite some time and finally decided it was time to make an account. Just wanted to say hi and meet you guys before I start posting and have you guys wondering who this random chick is lol

Not today, Satan
Reactions
74,618 742 90
Alleybux
Cool. Welcome newbie. You want to sign my petition to #freejudgekarenfan? :laugh:

ETA: And if you don't know who that is, you can just go out the way you came in. :mad:

Beautiful Flower
Reactions
354 14 1
Alleybux
Cute girly username! Welcome!

tumblr_li3xm9hqy41qcgdis.gif

General Manager
Reactions
263 3 4
Alleybux
Welcome.... and just know not everyone on here is crazy (now many are but not everyone LOL:plaugh:)

Poppin' Fresh
Reactions
555 13 5
Alleybux
Well I like long walks on the beach....just kidding

I'm from New York but I go to college in DC
I'm 19 but my birthday is next month #TurnUp
I'm just here to chit chat and occasionally sip some of that tea in the celebrity forum :disdain:

19 yrs. old! You ain't nothin but a baby child. :plaugh: But welcome

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

I’m so worried about being broke why is everything so expensive?
It makes me so worried right now, I feel like I won’t be able to pay for things as I grow older
His wife called..
He didn’t really introduce me as anything to her, she’s only a 3 year old. But he was like kissing me & everything in front of her! Now I just...
Federal Judge throws out lawsuit, by health workers refusing to get vaccinated, against Houston...
My point is that it's not possible for the Covid vaccine to be around as long as the other vaccines because COVID-19 is a new virus. So, your...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Poor form. Especially saying she reminded him of his mother. She’s the Queen! Really poor form. Sexist. Would he say that Prince Philip or any...
Darius Williams (@dariuscooks) “Scamming With Soul”
Has anybody heard from Bruce? I remember they had a big falling out some years back but I don’t think I’ve heard him say anything about Darius since.
Terrell Gas shoots Mom in face, Kills Grandmother
Funny how no one has to make a plan for black girls to grow up and make something of themselves, earn their college degrees, remain gainfully...
Has anyone used naca to buy a home? Other grants?
NACA in my area is super backed up. I called last week to set up my intake appointment and I couldn’t get one until September! its all good...
Willow Smith Got Bullied for Being a Black Girl That Listens to Rock Music
Doesn't mean they were in the mainstream. Rammstein was in the 90s, Slipknot in the 90s/2000s. All the bands listed here are not from Willow's...
Top Bottom