Buy every type of immunity possible when you can afford it :yes:

lovegagaa

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
If you truly are "new", welcome and good luck :no:

Buy every type of immunity possible when you can afford it :yes:

Im came to know about this site only before two days thro' my friend.Would u pls tell me how to create a new thread here.Even when i tried posting a reply in celebrity forums I get this foll msg:
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
In which forum sections i will be allowed to post reply to a thread??

NOT ALL MEN

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,850 59 76
Alleybux
Im came to know about this site only before two days thro' my friend.Would u pls tell me how to create a new thread here.Even when i tried posting a reply in celebrity forums I get this foll msg:
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
In which forum sections i will be allowed to post reply to a thread??

I think you have to have at least 25 posts before you can make threads and post in certain forums.

lovegagaa

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I think you have to have at least 25 posts before you can make threads and post in certain forums.

I get the same msg in almost all the sections here.In which forum section i will be allowed to post apart from this one?

Ghost2101

the one and only ;)
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Welcome to the madhouse ;)
image002.gif

Sasha Eubanks

Always Grinding
Reaction score
Reactions
5,550 7 1
Alleybux
Welcome to the fuckery known as LSA. Bank your bucks! Enjoy your stay!

classygirl

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I'm almost sure that you have to post 25 post replies before you can post replies in the celebrity forum.

classygirl

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Hello everyone, I'm new only to posting. I've been lurking around LSA for a while but I'm ready to make my contributions on here. Trying to learn this site before I start posting anything. Enjoy all newbies and welcome aboard.:rose:

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom