Hi everyone! Sorry for being late...

Starter
Reactions
34 1
Alleybux
Hi people!

My name is Maggie, I'm albanian and I'm 18 years old.

The main reason why I signed up on Lipstick Alley is because of the Michael Jackson forum :pdance: I'm a big fan of him.

I also love black culture a lot :love:

Hope to have fun here with y'all!

Unknown Member
Reactions
17,701 247 87
Alleybux
hello.gif

General Manager
Reactions
254 8 1
Alleybux
Welcome to the board.

Some of the most die hard MJ fans are on here, you'll fit right in. :)

Team Owner
Reactions
25,714 321 131
Alleybux
I haven't been on that Micheal Jackson Board in about 2 years, crazy ass mofos in there. :bulgy-eyes: Like some posters need to be admitted.

Yellow and Gold...Bright and Bold....
Reactions
24,514 477 211
Alleybux
Gotdamn, you heauxs are harsh! LMAOOOO!!

But Op, for future reference, don't EVER say you're not Black but you enjoy black culture on a black blog.... That leaves a bad taste in our mouths....You're asking to be dragged...

But welcome tho, and tread lightly.

Reactions
250 22 10
Alleybux
Hi people!

My name is Maggie, I'm albanian and I'm 18 years old.

The main reason why I signed up on Lipstick Alley is because of the Michael Jackson forum :pdance: I'm a big fan of him.

I also love black culture a lot :love:

Hope to have fun here with y'all!

If you could wake up tomorrow and be black would you? :biggrin2:

Starter
Reactions
34 1
Alleybux
Oh my God.

What's the exact problem with what I said? What is it exactly that made you cringe?

I'm sorry if I offended any of you. It sure wasn't my intention.

Thank you to all the people who welcomed me, though.

Starter
Reactions
34 1
Alleybux
Lol black culture? I'm not even gonna ask what she considers black culture, but I'm sure she is leaning more towards Wiz Khalifa than Malcolm X. Bye.

You shouldn't get to conclusions before actually knowing someone.

I don't listen to rap, and I don't think I can even remember Wiz Khalifa's face at all.

I have read enough about Malcom X and Martin Luther King, though.

Nice to meet you anyway.

Starter
Reactions
34 1
Alleybux
Gotdamn, you heauxs are harsh! LMAOOOO!!

But Op, for future reference, don't EVER say you're not Black but you enjoy black culture on a black blog.... That leaves a bad taste in our mouths....You're asking to be dragged...

But welcome tho, and tread lightly.

Uhm, okay. My bad, then.

I want to respond to someone who asked me what I exactly consider "black culture" to be.

Just by the term culture, in sociology, you consider all the things people of a determined society, state or ethnicity or race have achieved. Culture is, in this case, arts (literature, music, dancing, paintings), beliefs, language and much more.

I signed up here mostly because of the Michael Jackson forum, I already said that. The section looks to be very active and the fans seem to be nice people.
I explored the forum a bit and saw it covers a lot of different topics - some of them controversial, interesting and open to debate.

So, what's exactly the problem here?

I know people here can be very sarcastic and all that.
But again, I apologize if my words have in any way offended you.

Team Owner
Reactions
25,714 321 131
Alleybux
aww ya'll leave the OP alone, OP: they can be a little mean don't take it personal, go on to the MJ forum so you can witness the craziness first hand lol :pwink:

iCastSpells
Reactions
10,972 460 205
Alleybux
Uhm, okay. My bad, then.

I want to respond to someone who asked me what I exactly consider "black culture" to be.

Just by the term culture, in sociology, you consider all the things people of a determined society, state or ethnicity or race have achieved. Culture is, in this case, arts (literature, music, dancing, paintings), beliefs, language and much more.

I signed up here mostly because of the Michael Jackson forum, I already said that. The section looks to be very active and the fans seem to be nice people.
I explored the forum a bit and saw it covers a lot of different topics - some of them controversial, interesting and open to debate.

girl you gone need more than a sociology book and a few paintings...
lmaooooooo i love it!!!! yall so funny

Team Owner
Reactions
86,455 2,115 2,182
Alleybux
Uhm, okay. My bad, then.

Why did you feel the need to say you love black culture on an entertainment forum? That's the problem. Even when they try hard to, white folks always show that pale ass.

Trending Threads

The Culture

News Alley

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Underground Railroad (Amazon Prime) Discussion and viewing Thread
LMAO. There’s a direct link to how Black people speak today and how they spoke back then. Slight variations but not to the point where actual...
Ready To Love Season 4-Houston(again)
I’m just going to say it. Alexis is so tacky. She’s stuck in the 80s with her fashion choices.
Prince Harry on Dax Shepherd’s Arm Chair Expert podcast
Let me say dis: Fans don't give a rat's patooty about those titles. Most Americans can't find the state they live in a map with the state...
ELEVEN GOP governors from America's POOREST states REFUSE Biden's $300 unemployment benefit...
GQP want their own people stressed and on edge so their only joy can be white supremacy. This isn't smart for them politically though. It is so...
Royal *Tea* Party Part 11
I thought it meant Today I learned. Ah yes, I have seen that one too!
NBA Youngboy & his Harem
My instagram is not refreshing....is anyone else having that problem? I need to see this YB charm yall talkin bout
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Yo who gonna tell Mama Socks she desperately needs better wigs? Nobody? Ok den. I believe Shanita said that was her house wig. May have been...
Don Lemon leaving CNN….. or is he??
He really did not need a two hour slot. I'm not a fan. Therefore, I hope his new opportunity is at a time I'm not watching CNN.
A "passable" Transwoman says that straight men dating Transwomen doesn't make them gay
Why do you need them to use what you’re using? Why did you mention that? Let’s say all of us rebrand we call ourselves a new name. No one women...
Are we not going to talk about seeing green? Megan and record labels were dragged
SINGLES LADIES set the internet on FIRE sis BODAK YELLOW did a good ass job ABSOLUTELY NOONE in my inner (or outer) circle knows one damn word...
Top Bottom