Hi everyone! Sorry for being late...

MeggaJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
36 2 2
Alleybux
Hi people!

My name is Maggie, I'm albanian and I'm 18 years old.

The main reason why I signed up on Lipstick Alley is because of the Michael Jackson forum :pdance: I'm a big fan of him.

I also love black culture a lot :love:

Hope to have fun here with y'all!

Minimal

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Reactions
18,055 262 90
Alleybux
hello.gif

Nikki7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
281 10 2
Alleybux
Welcome to the board.

Some of the most die hard MJ fans are on here, you'll fit right in. :)

diamondsNcars

Take the SH out of IT
Reaction score
Reactions
1,129 51 27
Alleybux
Hi people!

The main reason why I signed up on Lipstick Alley is because of the Michael Jackson forum :pdance: I'm a big fan of him.

Snooki-rolling-eyes.gif

tumblr_ma3ni9jU0L1qgn3cpo1_500.gif

bye

Fieryearth

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,216 941 609
Alleybux
I haven't been on that Micheal Jackson Board in about 2 years, crazy ass mofos in there. :bulgy-eyes: Like some posters need to be admitted.

succubus

I prefer 409
Reaction score
Reactions
96,660 58 89
Alleybux
you love blk culture a lot??
lemme go ahead and add you to ignore now.

MuffyCrosswire

Seulgi ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
507,020 16,852 5,391
Alleybux
Lol black culture? I'm not even gonna ask what she considers black culture, but I'm sure she is leaning more towards Wiz Khalifa than Malcolm X. Bye.

Dark Desire

Yellow and Gold...Bright and Bold....
Reaction score
Reactions
24,745 493 212
Alleybux
Gotdamn, you heauxs are harsh! LMAOOOO!!

But Op, for future reference, don't EVER say you're not Black but you enjoy black culture on a black blog.... That leaves a bad taste in our mouths....You're asking to be dragged...

But welcome tho, and tread lightly.

Reaction score
Reactions
293 25 12
Alleybux
Hi people!

If you could wake up tomorrow and be black would you? :biggrin2:

MeggaJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
36 2 2
Alleybux
Oh my God.

What's the exact problem with what I said? What is it exactly that made you cringe?

I'm sorry if I offended any of you. It sure wasn't my intention.

Thank you to all the people who welcomed me, though.

misscouture

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,945 673 218
Alleybux
Oh my God.

What's the exact problem with what I said? What is it exactly that made you cringe?

I'm sorry if I offended any of you. It sure wasn't my intention.

Thank you to all the people who welcomed me, though.

How did you find this site?

MeggaJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
36 2 2
Alleybux
Lol black culture? I'm not even gonna ask what she considers black culture, but I'm sure she is leaning more towards Wiz Khalifa than Malcolm X. Bye.

You shouldn't get to conclusions before actually knowing someone.

I don't listen to rap, and I don't think I can even remember Wiz Khalifa's face at all.

I have read enough about Malcom X and Martin Luther King, though.

Nice to meet you anyway.

MeggaJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
36 2 2
Alleybux
Gotdamn, you heauxs are harsh! LMAOOOO!!

But Op, for future reference, don't EVER say you're not Black but you enjoy black culture on a black blog.... That leaves a bad taste in our mouths....You're asking to be dragged...

But welcome tho, and tread lightly.

Uhm, okay. My bad, then.

I want to respond to someone who asked me what I exactly consider "black culture" to be.

Just by the term culture, in sociology, you consider all the things people of a determined society, state or ethnicity or race have achieved. Culture is, in this case, arts (literature, music, dancing, paintings), beliefs, language and much more.

I signed up here mostly because of the Michael Jackson forum, I already said that. The section looks to be very active and the fans seem to be nice people.
I explored the forum a bit and saw it covers a lot of different topics - some of them controversial, interesting and open to debate.

So, what's exactly the problem here?

I know people here can be very sarcastic and all that.
But again, I apologize if my words have in any way offended you.

Fieryearth

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,216 941 609
Alleybux
aww ya'll leave the OP alone, OP: they can be a little mean don't take it personal, go on to the MJ forum so you can witness the craziness first hand lol :pwink:

AUNTIE SHUGGA

iCastSpells
Reaction score
Reactions
11,794 560 271
Alleybux
Uhm, okay. My bad, then.

I want to respond to someone who asked me what I exactly consider "black culture" to be.

Just by the term culture, in sociology, you consider all the things people of a determined society, state or ethnicity or race have achieved. Culture is, in this case, arts (literature, music, dancing, paintings), beliefs, language and much more.

I signed up here mostly because of the Michael Jackson forum, I already said that. The section looks to be very active and the fans seem to be nice people.
I explored the forum a bit and saw it covers a lot of different topics - some of them controversial, interesting and open to debate.

girl you gone need more than a sociology book and a few paintings...
lmaooooooo i love it!!!! yall so funny

Naturally

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,887 4,139 2,898
Alleybux
Uhm, okay. My bad, then.

Why did you feel the need to say you love black culture on an entertainment forum? That's the problem. Even when they try hard to, white folks always show that pale ass.

MeggaJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
36 2 2
Alleybux
aww ya'll leave the OP alone, OP: they can be a little mean don't take it personal, go on to the MJ forum so you can witness the craziness first hand lol :pwink:

LOL I assume OP means newbie or something?

These aren't good days for MJ fans at all... *sighs*

My neighbors are Albanian...

I hope they are nice people. lol

MeggaJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
36 2 2
Alleybux
Why did you feel the need to say you love black culture on an entertainment forum? That's the problem. Even when they try hard to, white folks always show that pale ass.

I'm sorry but I don't consider this forum to be only an "entertainment" forum :/

You must know better than me.

I wanted to experience first hand discussions about Africa, african-american people and things alike.

It shows I largely chose the worst words to express this intention.

I'm not "trying hard" at anything, actually.

Take One

C L E N C H E D
Reaction score
Reactions
301 2 1
Alleybux
Hi.

Just so you know, your "I love black culture" thing probably rubbed people the wrong way because it lumped a massively diverse group of people into one thing. It's slapping a this-is-what-black-people-do stereotype sticker on us, and then expecting us to take it as a compliment because you meant it in a good way.

the-more-you-know_gif.gif

MeggaJ

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
36 2 2
Alleybux
Hi.

Just so you know, your "I love black culture" thing probably rubbed people the wrong way because it lumped a massively diverse group of people into one thing. It's slapping a this-is-what-black-people-do stereotype sticker on us, and then expecting us to take it as a compliment because you meant it in a good way.

the-more-you-know_gif.gif

I understand your point of view.

"Black" culture does exist though, as albanian culture (my culture) exists, as indian culture exists and so on. What's wrong with adknowledging it and saying you love it? I love african-american music, I love african tribal dances, I love african languages and african history as much as I love indian culture.
It wasn't my intention to stereotype black people at all.

I guess I chose the wrong words to express this feeling.

To be honest, I didn't even think someone would have noticed the thread at all, so I didn't spend much time thinking about a more detailed and accurate presentation which would have better represented me.

diamondsNcars

Take the SH out of IT
Reaction score
Reactions
1,129 51 27
Alleybux
I understand your point of view.

"Black" culture does exist though, as albanian culture (my culture) exists, as indian culture exists and so on. What's wrong with adknowledging it and saying you love it? I love african-american music, I love african tribal dances, I love african languages and african history as much as I love indian culture.
It wasn't my intention to stereotype black people at all.

I guess I chose the wrong words to express this feeling.

To be honest, I didn't even think someone would have noticed the thread at all, so I didn't spend much time thinking about a more detailed and accurate presentation which would have better represented me.

*sigh*

smdh.gif

Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

smack some knowledge into your head...

bQwYxQK6WuP

pickle

All Star
Reaction score
Reactions
110,713 5,948 1,408
Alleybux
Is albanian culture the same as ******* honey booboo culture? Black is a color not a country.