Hi im new (technically) QUESTIONS

pet's icon pet

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Reactions
41,446 1,542 1,381
Alleybux
IVe had an account for some years now! I just started to post. I do have some questions though.

1) what forums can i post incog in?

2) how do people get those little titles under their picture? Like its a badge with an emoji attached to it.

I like to talk about anything so if you are ever bored, hit me up!

subtle.
Reactions
71,923 675 198
Alleybux
IVe had an account for some years now! I just started to post. I do have some questions though.

2) how do people get those little titles under their picture? Like its a badge with an emoji attached to it.

ooh girl you got tea to spill?

To fold a fitted sheet.
Reactions
144,824 10,246 2,124
Alleybux
Avail yo’self baby......no condemnation.

donnie+mcclurkin-sanctified+church+revolution.jpg

All Star
Reactions
100,308 5,190 1,193
Alleybux

hello, can you send me a treat on venmo?

Starter
Reactions
805 13 12
Alleybux
Hello ! Same here I'm a technical newbie who had an account since last year... Chances are high that I realised I couldn't post and decided to search for answers later...Finally I totally forgot about it...
@lynxx I have the same problem

Trending Threads

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Quanney to Liv: YOU MY SISTER! YOU NEED TO KILL IT! KILL IT! Liv to Quanney: I am not in the middle of this! Quanney: You like her more than me...
The Linnethia Lounge is Open!!
Honestly sounds like a place where you roll in at 3am and order some catfish, breakfast special, wings and pecan pie for a total of 12.99 Now...
South Africa South African achievements post 1994
What they don't tell you.... Long way to go but significant positive changes for black people by BLACK PEOPLE. LSA fonts everyday "but the...
My Jazzy Life
In one of her vlogs with just the twins jazz said it was either taking them to a play place or the pool.. she decided to take them to the pool...
  • Poll
POLL: How do the Jews know they are god's chosen people?
Did you just blocked me then unblocked me so I could see this foolishness? Haha. Ridiculous. I'm sure in your head you sound very smart and...
A "passable" Transwoman says that straight men dating Transwomen doesn't make them gay
You wish Lol no this is a fact. I’m not going to stoop to the level of embarrassing those women by posting them in this forum though. That’s...
Hey peeps born between 1980-1985, apparently we are now called "Geriatric Millennials"
I guess I'm a middle-aged millennial then(87). I like the distinction, let the under thirties have their own thing. They were raised similar to Gen Z.
Any info on miatheboss or crissythedoll
Sooo... she refuses to wear a bra? I’m new to Mia. So please forgive me if this is the norm
Top Bottom