Hi im new (technically) QUESTIONS

pet's icon pet

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Reactions
41,110 1,526 1,358
Alleybux
IVe had an account for some years now! I just started to post. I do have some questions though.

1) what forums can i post incog in?

2) how do people get those little titles under their picture? Like its a badge with an emoji attached to it.

I like to talk about anything so if you are ever bored, hit me up!

subtle.
Reactions
71,654 660 196
Alleybux
IVe had an account for some years now! I just started to post. I do have some questions though.

2) how do people get those little titles under their picture? Like its a badge with an emoji attached to it.

ooh girl you got tea to spill?

Reactions
144,740 10,238 2,111
Alleybux
Avail yo’self baby......no condemnation.

donnie+mcclurkin-sanctified+church+revolution.jpg

All Star
Reactions
99,962 5,169 1,188
Alleybux

hello, can you send me a treat on venmo?

Reactions
805 13 12
Alleybux
Hello ! Same here I'm a technical newbie who had an account since last year... Chances are high that I realised I couldn't post and decided to search for answers later...Finally I totally forgot about it...
@lynxx I have the same problem

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
Maybe he is writing a paper on ig Thotness Author, comedian and ‘The Daily Show’ host Trevor Noah selected as Princeton’s 2021 Class Day speaker...
The Challenge Season 36 Double Agents (no spoilers)
Josh is so damn fake! Remember his meltdown when he felt Paulie betrayed his trust? I think he also had one with Bananas
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
I figured they were doing it at his wishes. Either way, I know regular people who don’t post their kids until after their first bday. But it was...
Is John Boyega dating Love and Hip Hop New York star Maggie Carrie?
I wish I would be out here claiming a dude who acts like this. He’s gonna do whatever and whoever he wants. I was thinking maybe it’s just a...
My 600 lb Life Season 9 Official Watch Thread
Yeah right! These folks kill me with this. Still a gazillion pounds, fat everywhere, and tryin' to get skin removal surgery. Naw, you tryin' to...
John Branca: "We've got some surprises coming"
I hope one of the surprises is that they're finally going to release the full Destiny, Triumph and Victory concerts in HD quality . I am...
Top Bottom