Quantcast

UPDATE ACLU condemns 'unconstitutional' arrest of boy, 16, for racially abusing black classmate

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,112 274,676 8,222
Alleybux

Student is charged after posting Snapchat of black classmate, 16, where he calls him the N-word and asks 'why is he not in chains?'... as victim's mom questions why offender has NOT been expelled?​

• Photo was taken on campus at Fairfield Warde High School in Connecticut
  • The school is located in one of the wealthiest areas of the US, and just 3 percent of the students at the school are black
  • The victim of the racist snap, 16-year-old Jamar Medor, says he no longer feels comfortable at school
  • The unidentified perpetrator has been charged and suspended; a petition calling for his expulsion has gained 24,000 signatures
A student in Connecticut has been arrested after posting a racist Snapchat of a black classmate.

The unidentified male student, who attends Fairfield Warde High School, was charged with breach of peace and racial harassment on Friday - after the incendiary snap surfaced online last week. He has also been suspended for 10 days.

The image, which was taken on campus, shows 16-year-old Jamar Medor sitting at his desk, accompanied by the caption: 'Why is there a n***** in my homeroom? Why is he not in chains?'

Fairfield Warde High School is located in Fairfield County - one of the wealthiest areas of the United States. According to data obtained by Niche, just 3 percent of students at Fairfield Warde are black.

Medor spoke with ABC 7 saying he was left stunned after seeing the social media snap.

'I just had no words when I saw it. I was so confused,' the teenager stated.

A student in Connecticut has been arrested after posting a racist Snapchat of a black classmate. The incendiary photo is seen above

A student in Connecticut has been arrested after posting a racist Snapchat of a black classmate. The incendiary photo is seen above

Jamar Medor, 16, was the subject of the racist snap. He says he has never experienced racism at Fairfield Warde High School before, but now does not feel comfortable walking the hallways

Jamar Medor, 16, was the subject of the racist snap. He says he has never experienced racism at Fairfield Warde High School before, but now does not feel comfortable walking the hallways

Medor told the news network that he has never experienced racism at his high school before, but he is now concerned about further harassment.

'I just don't feel comfortable going to school or walking the halls, so I stayed home today actually,' he said.

Medor's mother, Judith, hopes the student is eventually expelled for his behavior.

'I don't know what he's going to do to my son... I'm worried for his safety,' she stated.

In a separate interview with Patch, she described her son as 'caring and sensitive' and said he had never had any interaction with the student who took the photo.

Medor's mother, Judith, hopes the student is eventually expelled for his behavior

Medor's mother, Judith, hopes the student is eventually expelled for his behavior

Meanwhile, more than 24,000 have signed an online petition calling for the student to be removed from Fairfield Warde High School.

Head Principal Paul Cavanna has sent out two messages to parents, according to Patch.

He told them that he has made counsellors available and has 'announced an effort to create a long-term plan to foster unity.'

'As a school community, we must take a stand against intolerance and treat each other with respect and dignity,' he wrote in one of the messages.

Fairfield Warde High School is located in Fairfield County - one of the wealthiest areas of the United States. According to data obtained by Niche, just 3 percent of students at Fairfield Warde are black

Fairfield Warde High School is located in Fairfield County - one of the wealthiest areas of the United States. According to data obtained by Niche, just 3 percent of students at Fairfield Warde are black

Brendlolita

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
24 32 624
Alleybux
Oh come on, seriously? One classmate posts a racist comment and he immediately fears for his life? I hope he doesn’t do this to get attention. I‘m sure there are plenty of students at that school who are racist but won‘t show it openly like this guy did. And he‘s still standing right? I don’t know I have a weird gut feeling about this situation and I‘m not just talking about the racist white boy...

Rasha12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,194 4,205 4,946
Alleybux
Oh come on, seriously? One classmate posts a racist comment and he immediately fears for his life? I hope he doesn’t do this to get attention. I‘m sure there are plenty of students at that school who are racist but won‘t show it openly like this guy did. And he‘s still standing right? I don’t know I have a weird gut feeling about this situation and I‘m not just talking about the racist white boy...
Stop victim blaming you weirdo

Watching You

I sacrifice scary b!tches to the graveyard!!!!!!!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
36,230 4,172 844
Alleybux

Student is charged after posting Snapchat of black classmate, 16, where he calls him the N-word and asks 'why is he not in chains?'... as victim's mom questions why offender has NOT been expelled?​

• Photo was taken on campus at Fairfield Warde High School in Connecticut
  • The school is located in one of the wealthiest areas of the US, and just 3 percent of the students at the school are black
  • The victim of the racist snap, 16-year-old Jamar Medor, says he no longer feels comfortable at school
  • The unidentified perpetrator has been charged and suspended; a petition calling for his expulsion has gained 24,000 signatures
A student in Connecticut has been arrested after posting a racist Snapchat of a black classmate.

The unidentified male student, who attends Fairfield Warde High School, was charged with breach of peace and racial harassment on Friday - after the incendiary snap surfaced online last week. He has also been suspended for 10 days.

The image, which was taken on campus, shows 16-year-old Jamar Medor sitting at his desk, accompanied by the caption: 'Why is there a n***** in my homeroom? Why is he not in chains?'

Fairfield Warde High School is located in Fairfield County - one of the wealthiest areas of the United States. According to data obtained by Niche, just 3 percent of students at Fairfield Warde are black.

Medor spoke with ABC 7 saying he was left stunned after seeing the social media snap.

'I just had no words when I saw it. I was so confused,' the teenager stated.

Medor told the news network that he has never experienced racism at his high school before, but he is now concerned about further harassment.

'I just don't feel comfortable going to school or walking the halls, so I stayed home today actually,' he said.

Medor's mother, Judith, hopes the student is eventually expelled for his behavior.

'I don't know what he's going to do to my son... I'm worried for his safety,' she stated.

In a separate interview with Patch, she described her son as 'caring and sensitive' and said he had never had any interaction with the student who took the photo.

Medor's mother, Judith, hopes the student is eventually expelled for his behavior's mother, Judith, hopes the student is eventually expelled for his behavior

Meanwhile, more than 24,000 have signed an online petition calling for the student to be removed from Fairfield Warde High School.

Head Principal Paul Cavanna has sent out two messages to parents, according to Patch.

He told them that he has made counsellors available and has 'announced an effort to create a long-term plan to foster unity.'

'As a school community, we must take a stand against intolerance and treat each other with respect and dignity,' he wrote in one of the messages.

I was literally about to post this. This story made my blood boil. Notice how the demon's identity has not been revealed.

Brendlolita

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
24 32 624
Alleybux
Stop victim blaming you weirdo
I‘m not a weirdo. I‘m sorry but I just find it a bit awkward that everyone makes such a drama about it when such things happen all day in many schools and they‘re still not reported. I just think this is a bit sus and maybe the black guy just wants attention especially with the quote about not feeling safe in school anymore. Like doesn’t he have friends there with whom he‘ve been good for a long time? Why then suddenly feeling not safe if ONE, not one groupe, but ONE white guy makes a racist move?
I‘m not justifying this racist action, never, but prefer to analyse both sides of the story.

Konjo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,452 395 895
Alleybux
I‘m not a weirdo. I‘m sorry but I just find it a bit awkward that everyone makes such a drama about it when such things happen all day in many schools and they‘re still not reported. I just think this is a bit sus and maybe the black guy just wants attention especially with the quote about not feeling safe in school anymore. Like doesn’t he have friends there with whom he‘ve been good for a long time? Why then suddenly feeling not safe if ONE, not one groupe, but ONE white guy makes a racist move?
I‘m not justifying this racist action, never, but prefer to analyse both sides of the story.
go back to rddit you white person. White fools love to argue over nonsense.

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,917 2,071 4,437
Alleybux
There's a lot of people who take snapshots of other people without asking. And yes, so do racist white folk. Where do you think all these memes, including the racist memes come from?

YoungBougieBlac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,339 9,436 15,104
Alleybux
May 2, 2021

Rasha12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,194 4,205 4,946
Alleybux
Go away weirdo

Incokneegrow

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
525,834 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
brenda take your weirdo ass back to reddit. no one give a fµck about your weird feelings

elisabeta

Reaction score
Reactions
129,744 2,563 747
Alleybux
EjYeti5UcAESCoh.jpg

xlou

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
54,120 1,818 756
Alleybux
Spoken like a nonblack person

Brendlolita

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
24 32 624
Alleybux
Firstly, I´m not white, I´m also black like any other person on this thread. Secondly, I didn´t say anything weird, but I was just stating something. I find it funny that y all are calling me a weirdo instead of justifying WHY I would be a weirdo? Like if you think you know better, why not then just telling me what you think? I didn´t make a racist comment, a joke or whatever, I was just saying that we should think about news twice regardless of the race of people and the topic it talks about.

JaneDoe2030

smokin cigarettes not payin my bills
Reaction score
Reactions
239,209 15,576 2,543
Alleybux
Jail! Their racism needs real consequences. He threatened the black boy. What if he and his fellow racists attacked the boy? Expulsion is the very least the school could do.

UnderstatedBri

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
255,902 4,018 3,156
Alleybux

There is no BOTH SIDES... There is only one side. RACISM = BAD.

So the trolls on this site dont even bother to try to blend in anymore, they are just making it obvious they are white.

Mrs 305

non problematic font
Reaction score
Reactions
40,059 2,251 319
Alleybux
I would want the child who did that expelled and maybe they should have to pay a compensation.

subquent

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,807 416 690
Alleybux
they should release the boy identity online, that will immortalize him online as a racist piece of sh*t that he is! expulsion is not enough

BBStreetz

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
4,935 102 173
Alleybux
You’re obviously not black get your ass off this board.

willijas02

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
49,961 1,687 786
Alleybux
Sounds like racist white...ew go back to the Neanderthal caves in Europe.

nyakomdaku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,804 4,947 1,016
Alleybux
If a neanderthal cop can fear for his life because a black man was getting his mail, then this child is also allowed to fear for his life when a classmate posts racist sh!t about him.

divanista

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,437 345 286
Alleybux
The fact that you are suspicious and have to ask why he doesn’t feel safe anymore tells us everything that we need to know about your font. Please stop with the digital blackface/trolling.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,282 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
His parents should take this time to toughen him up and prepare him for the real world. You're in one of if not the most affluent areas in America, but as we can all see, your economically insular community does not shield Black people from racism. And at 16, he may not feel safe and stay home from school, but that's not going to fly with an employer. I hate head in the sand responses to racist bµllsh!t, because acting like it doesn't exist doesn't actually make it so.

ilikebeer12345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,240 3,219 2,744
Alleybux
Ade you serious right now ???? I would at thhhheeee aaaddddmmiinnn but i dont want to get in trouble.

b!tch

Get a brain!!!! These are rich yt folks of course theyll feel this way

Watching You

I sacrifice scary b!tches to the graveyard!!!!!!!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
36,230 4,172 844
Alleybux
Imma need yall to stop giving that person replies. It knows exactly what it's doing by coming here and antagonizing us. Some one just called this child an N word and said that he belongs in chains. There is absolutely no justification for what was done to him here; this is racial abuse and the parents should definitely get in contact with a civil rights attorney.

ADRENALINE

kiking at a delusional transformer in a dusty wig
Reaction score
Reactions
148,842 19,564 1,783
Alleybux
You're definitely white. And it's easy to clock y'all pale skinned folks around here. Take your sh!t back to your incels site.

Last edited:

PennyPr0ud

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,946 1,401 313
Alleybux
fµck you

Diamondsdancing

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,166 1,056 912
Alleybux
Well the way school shootings are set up I would want that child moved as well! The child could literally kill my kid. It happens all the time

SunnyFluxx

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,435 1,188 741
Alleybux
Shut the hell up

jaceandrejones

Fighting The Golden Lords.
Reaction score
Reactions
50,229 2,024 133
Alleybux
His parents should take this time to toughen him up and prepare him for the real world. You're in one of if not the most affluent areas in America, but as we can all see, your economically insular community does not shield Black people from racism. And at 16, he may not feel safe and stay home from school, but that's not going to fly with an employer. I hate head in the sand responses to racist bµllsh!t, because acting like it doesn't exist doesn't actually make it so.
I like your font but, HUH?

To clarify, your saying that hypothetically, taking a PTO day after dealing with a racial incident which involved a co-worker, in which the employer responded by acknowledging that racism occured & then suspend the co-worker - But taking a day off isn't going to fly with that same employer?

20210516_064645.jpg

don't think it's a head in the sand response. His little brother who also goes to that school dealt with a racist incident days later. I also don't believe this is the first time he's experienced racism at that school. But I've learned that non black americans just aren't as aware of certain aspects of racism, this however was so blatant that it couldn't be ignored.

Last edited:

CandidCanvas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
103,670 2,119 207
Alleybux
Yes this is a serious threat and he has a right to feel unsafe in a racist environment. Being called the n-word by non-black people is not a joke or something to take lightly.
Some people like to believe racist people don't act on their hateful beliefs if given the opportunity. The other student needs to be expelled.

Samanthajones

Self-obsessed bish with commitment issues
Reaction score
Reactions
30,718 857 555
Alleybux
Well first, I´m going to celebrate my graduation and hopely never seeing a high school again, EVER in my life. Secondly I´ll get a job and save some money to profit in any way of my gap year before going to my dream univeristy. That´s it. That´s the thread. Lol.
#racistteenalley. Ignore.

Kisskissbliss

Rarr B**ches
Reaction score
Reactions
1,924 39 7
Alleybux
Sigh… not today, not today….
42D776DE-143D-49F1-8ADB-9B7D443D41FC.gif