Quantcast

His wife called..

highhvibes

The Boss.
Reaction score
Reactions
6,684 435 203
Alleybux
xes has everything to do with it. Had you not been sleeping with him, you would have felt zero guilt if the wife called. Heck, had that been me, I would have chatted her up. My conscience would have been clean.

Also, sleeping with a married but separated man means zippo. He is still married honey. Duh!
You're not being helpful, you're shaming her for something she already feels bad enough for which she SHOULDN'T because she didn't sleep with this woman's husband knowingly and that matters if she KNOWS versus her being completely hoodwinked.... bamboozled.... HAD lol ya'll get it!

Goingconcern

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,653 2,139 1,164
Alleybux
You're not being helpful, you're shaming her for something she already feels bad enough for which she SHOULDN'T because she didn't sleep with this woman's husband knowingly and that matters if she KNOWS versus her being completely hoodwinked.... bamboozled.... HAD lol ya'll get it!
For the 1000th time, my intent was not to make her feel bad or shame her. If that's the case, we all have a lot to be ashamed of. We truly do. I gave my virginity to a Latino man at the age of 30 and had a baby out of it and the man was straight trifling. So yeah, we have things we should be ashamed of.

OP will be ok.

Ambi D

Fishnets, Black panty hose.
Reaction score
Reactions
337,451 7,600 1,811
Alleybux
That’s so crazy to me

He didn’t really introduce me as anything to her, she’s only a 3 year old. But he was like kissing me & everything in front of her!

Now I just feel disgusted, like 3 year olds are cognizant enough to where if you are still with their mother, you wouldn’t kiss another woman in front of them

Now I’m just at the point where I’m looking back @ everything & can’t believe it

& especially now since I believe she’s going through our personal messages & posting about me on social media, I just feel publically embarrassed & like the joke
That^^^^ was red flag number 13. Most parents aren’t introducing their children to new boos right away, let alone making out in front of them. He did that to create a false sense of intimacy between you and reinforce the lie that he was single. Even if he was truly divorced, it would have been inappropriate to make out in front of a three year old. A man who doesn’t respect his child, certainly won’t respect you.

Ambi D

Fishnets, Black panty hose.
Reaction score
Reactions
337,451 7,600 1,811
Alleybux
I’m “mature” for my age
I think at 20ish, you are clueless about exactly how much you just don’t know. This situation should be exhibit A as to why that is true. You were very naive here. This is not a mistake a mature woman makes. In a few years you will look back and laugh at how mature you thought you were.
I’m sure you’ll be okay but like everyone your age, you have a lot to learn.

Last edited:

schneidz

1990's haitian bwoy frum somerville
Reaction score
Reactions
5,354 945 815
Alleybux
I think at 20ish, you are clueless about exactly how much you just don’t know. This situation should be exhibit A as to why that is true. You were very naive here. This is not a mistake a mature woman makes. In a few years you will look back and laugh at how mature you thought you were.
the boys my age just dont get me. i'm too distinguished for them.

Edensong

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,335 1,100 567
Alleybux
Leave that man alone unless you want to be the New clean up woman by betty wright .

hotbox2020

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
54,302 1,848 1,347
Alleybux

Agreed. The OP is a mark for older men and will waste her youth with this mindset. If you are exchanging your youth you need to demand more than a person with an apartment and dates. This is basic for anyone 30+ but a “catch” for you. A woman his age would have not only not taken him seriously with that apartment and kid(s) but would have done her googles and found out his “tea” and dropped him after the first or second date. He told you he had an ex and at least one kid in an apartment. Why would you waste your youth on that? You didn’t even need to know about the wife.

Advice, if you really want a happy stable life, you would be better off dating men your age or max 5 years older casually that are on the road financially to where you want to be, enjoy your life and date around. keep these potentials in your circle. Trust me, one of them will hit you up and will become serious eventually. The ONLY exception is if you meet an older man who is obviously wealthy, he won’t commit to you right away either, but at least your valuable time won’t be wasted by the worst older version of the men you’re currently shunning.
You think you’re gaming the system by skipping over men your age for more “stable” options, while in 10-20 years you’ll see the men who you REALLY want are your age but just haven’t come into their own yet. The men who are 30+ dating women who are barely old enough to drink are not “catches” they are fish that got thrown back by the women their own age.

ShandraF

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,338 6,713 1,285
Alleybux
Maybe the wife is a crazy ADELE and the poor husband a DAVID looking for ture love, and you are the LOUISA between them lol :joy: :joy:

Just joking! Don't feel too bad about it. It is not like you knew and still decided to have an affair with a married guy, he misled you.
You will learn from your mistake that you are NOT to trust a married guy, even when they tell you things you want to hear.
My friend once dated a married dude and she was like you, absolutely certain they were separated and would divorce. Now imagine how surprised we were when several months later, the wife shared her baby shower pics online?

Be glad she called you and let you know what's really going on. At least you didn't stay long enough with him to fall in love or worst, become a baby mama! That would have been tragic...
Are the married dude and his wife still together?

stillagoodgirl

Abstinence makes his heart grow fonder.
Reaction score
Reactions
11,316 298 79
Alleybux
Red flag #1 kids
Red flag#2 not legally divorced
Red flag#3 significantly older

Leave it alone. Don't even bother asking or confronting the married man about it. Might as well change your number again and don't give it out to him. Ghost him and move on with your life.

Affairage

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,302 658 616
Alleybux
Are the married dude and his wife still together?

My friend moved on so I'm not 100% certain, but I think yes.
The wife still has her married name on Facebook lool

They are probably still married and he is likely cheating with another girl I guess :joy: :joy: