Quantcast

Hit Songs that were turned down by artists

Intimacy

Heaven, Moon and Stars
Reaction score
Reactions
470,991 7,773 1,020
Alleybux
you read my mind. ALL his girls are mixed or spanish or white...i've never seen him with a brown skinned AA woman...ever.

That must have been a rumor, because I didn't think Prince dated brown-skinned AA women. All his women tend to fall in that "exotic" category.

Prince has dated Nona Gaye (Marvin Gaye's daughter) and there was another woman he dated that was posted in the Prince tea thread of a brown skinned woman in white lingerie. If I am not mistaken she was apart of the band and traveled as a dancer as well

Not to mention Prince was a wild child who knows of all he actually had relationship with. Not to mention some of his choices did include Black women even if they looked a certain way they were biracial and identified as such

I never understood the allegation that he doesn't date Black women or brown skinned women. If anything he fucks them all and only selects a few

UGiveGoodLuv2Me

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
42,611 70 81
Alleybux
Jennifer Lopez's "Louboutins" produced by The-Dream & Tricky was first recorded by Brandy but when she got dropped by Epic Records they gave it to Jennifer Lopez. After it failed to chart Jennifer Lopez got dropped by Epic Records shortly after.

That song will be forever linked to when J.Lo bust dat ass on stage!

article-0-07528CA8000005DC-48_634x824.jpg