Quantcast

Hoarders on A&E: Black lady tonight @10

Connie Corleone

Brains + Beauty
Reaction score
Reactions
62,782 511 195
Alleybux
That's all I kept saying about him! He showed up a bit too clean to really CLEAN that house. He was hot to trot in Vegas.

I never laughed at Hoarders as much as I did tonight. Miss Claudie had far too many great quotes.

right? he's probly trickin off his Social Security checks on some PYT while his poor wife of 789 years lives in a homeless shelter. MEN!

michelle45

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,984 26 13
Alleybux
hoarders are mentally disturbed people. its not about cleanliness.. some have had traumatic experiences in their lives. case in point.. my man is a hoarder not like the ones on tv but he keeps our room filled with unneccesary bµllsh!t.. talking about he needs his scripts and sh!t.. sh!t he wrote years ago and still holding on to it. yes he is in showbusiness and is doing shows.he will clean the room i must say but he will not throw sh!t out.he will find sh!t from outside and bring it home.. we broke up for about 2 months 13 years ago and i cleaned the bedroom from top to bottom. the room was spotless until he came back. also his older sister is a hoarder.. not a nasty one i don't believe she does have guest in her home and one of the guests who comes to visit is another hoarder who has not let her see his apartment and he happens to be another sibling.. all three were raised in the forster care system. all three were with the same family. the sister only stayed a minute because they could not handle her.. my man and the brother were in the home together.. the foster father was not very nice to my man and his brother.. his brother left at a young age.. my man stayed until at least 19 or 20.. he was no longer wanted there.. no more money coming in from the state i suspect.. anyhow my man and his sister talk.. he just started talking to his brother after over 30 years of seperation. i told my man he was a hoarder as soon as i began watching the show.. while talking to his sister yesterday he found out about her and the other brother's hoarding.. sad. so please do not judge others. you never know what went down.. they were taken away from the parents and never reunited. my man knew his dad and he was actually at my man's wedding to his first wife. his dad did come visit him and his foster parents knew all along where he was. they never saw mom ever again. my man is in his 40's and so is his brother. the sister is older. so imagine not being with your mother ever again in life.. my siblings and i were taken from our mother as teenagers by a vindictive father. it was very stressful being with a man who never did sh!t for us. in the end we ended up back with her because he no longer wanted the responsibility and he treated us awful all because he was mad at my mother. we paid for their bµllsh!t.. my oldest brother is a hoarder.. bags an bags of clothes piled up on each other.. he makes tapes from the radio and keeps them. he had hundreds of them and was upset when i said you are about to move and we have to help so you best believe you are not taking none of this sh!t. you damn right my other sibling and i threw that junk and other sh!t out. i am not a hoarder.. i will throw anything out. i don't give a fµck. if its not needed and i don't use it, all up in the trash.. i know, long.

PrettyBoyFlizzy

I'm a GIRL, Damon!
Reaction score
Reactions
141,364 3,733 440
Alleybux
I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about this. None of the other shows made me think about them after it ended, but this bothered me. They said Claudie had no income, so how is her husband able to just leave without providing for her? They are still married, he has an obligation to at least send her money if he wants to live elsewhere. And if they divorce, I'm pretty sure she can still get alimony or part of his SS or pension or whatever he has. I'm guessing she stayed home and raised that army, and he worked.

There's no way I would let his ass just go and live in peace without taking care of me. At least send me what's fair. How do her kids allow him to get away with that? Somebody needs to call a lawyer and get her some kind of fair living allowance, he owes her that. 37 years?????

Also, that house is too big for her alone, why don't they sell it and get her an apartment alone? Soooo much going on here, all of those grown ass kids and none of them know how to take care of business either? The one daughter said she lived in the same city with her father, so I guess she is in touch with him. Where are the sons?

RuhObama

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
102,138 311 186
Alleybux
I think that Jim may have come back with good intentions, but it appears to me, that he saw that her looniness was probably worse and realized that he couldn't do it. Claudie definately has mental issues and needs some psychiatric help. Maybe the stress of having 12 children and a husband that prolly liked to dip out occasionally. But that was a NICE house and it's obvious that they probably had a decent lifestyle until she started to lose it.

So sad...she still didn't accept responsibility and only has 2 of her 12 kids that deal with her. She needs help.

sha sha85

I don’t know how to hog tie!
Reaction score
Reactions
160,609 507 91
Alleybux
I watched this episode last night, jim (I think that's his name) hair was on some sh!t! I don't know if that was suppose to be a flat top w/ shaved sides? Was he channelin riri w/ that hairstyle? As for that house I damn near threw up, that is too much sh!t in there!

AllLashes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,028 3,953 397
Alleybux
I see they finally dug up some black folks!!! here in Illinois at that.

Old Jim was a slick talking one, I was kinda tickled..the man is 72--let him go!
I was upset that she was cleaning so that he'll come back--she was not doing it for herself..Claudie could get kinda evil too, I see..didn't she call her daughter a hoe.

Jim started that back tracking and telling lies...Old Jim, probably big pimping.

SassyScribe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,383 1 1
Alleybux
These people are disgusting...how do you even live like that...I have an aunt that isn't a hoarder per say, but her house is mad junky and no one visits her, no one...its phucked up and nasty that folks are like this...I can't watch it because it makes me want to url with all of the junk and mess they surround themselves with...

RuhObama

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
102,138 311 186
Alleybux
I see they finally dug up some black folks!!! here in Illinois at that.

Old Jim was a slick talking one, I was kinda tickled..the man is 72--let him go!
I was upset that she was cleaning so that he'll come back--she was not doing it for herself..Claudie could get kinda evil too, I see..didn't she call her daughter a hoe.

Jim started that back tracking and telling lies...Old Jim, probably big pimping.

yeah she called her daughter a hoe and said she was gone SOCK HER IN HER MOUF! I was sooooo gagged. Yes, my moms has threatened me with physical violence :laugh: but calling your own daughter a HOE?

The way she talked to those girls is why they can't stand her. She seems the type that would be a mean ass momma.

RemyredJeter

Where the money resides
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
187,800 663 243
Alleybux
The mother needs psychiatric help. She is depressed and she does not seem to know how to move foward. She should have been cleaning that house for her peace of mind, not to get Jim back. That mess is putting a strain on her relationship with daughters. Just sad. After all of that everything went back to the way it was. She is only talking to two of the daughters.

Also me and my husband fell out laughing when Jim said that he has things to take care of in Vegas. The doctor asked him what he had to do and he said read books. :laugh: Like he could not read his books where his wife is at.

memyselfni

DEATH TO SIDECHICKS-BRING BACK SHAME.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
246,270 40,325 6,184
Alleybux
Also me and my husband fell out laughing when Jim said that he has things to take care of in Vegas. The doctor asked him what he had to do and he said read books. :laugh: Like he could not read his books where his wife is at.

i believe that old man has a woman in vegas...

RuhObama

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
102,138 311 186
Alleybux
i believe that old man has a woman in vegas...

Hell yeah he does. Prolly used a computer at the library to meet her. Them ole school pimps have learned the power of the innanets. My uncle has met a few females on dating sites and is having the time of his life.

When he said "HERBOLOGIST"...I got some KEE. KEE's.

Remy...you're right. She is definately in a psychotic state. She went thru all that cleaning to get him back and he dissed her. Po Claudie.

pistolino

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,974 263 43
Alleybux
Claudie is nuts. She might be suffering from some "old age" mental disease, you know how mean they get! I see why Jim left, lol.

Okay, where are the other kids? 12 kids, they should all be there helping, they could get that house finished in no time.

I was thinking she reminded me of my mother when I first started thinking she had Alzheimer's, especially when she was accusing people of stealing her stuff.

I'm wondering what Jim's got goin on in Vegas, he sure didn't seem like he'd be rushing back when the house was clean.

Snowden

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,767 656 19
Alleybux
I know this thread is ancient but did anyone ever see an update on Claudie and Jim? I can’t find anything on the internet. I suspect she started hoarding again and Jim never made it back from Vegas.