Quantcast

Homeless Person Kicked My Car @ Chipotle Tonight...

Mantis33

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,423 1,751 2,712
Alleybux
And I pulled forward then turned around and he got on the curve, then I kept on going and then he walked into the street and started talking sh!t again.

And I Thought "Damn I should of Backed up and ran his ass over", Then I got to the Next Chipotle and thought "Damn I should call the cops and maybe because he's Belligerent They'll Gun his Ass Down"...

Then I Left Chipotle and I thought "Maybe I should go back and Run his sh!t Over". Then I heard in my head "Just Go home, he broke and cold outside he about to die Miserable" Then I got a Notification and I was like "Damn that must be God, and me going back and Running Him or his sh!t Over is Just Going the Please the Flesh and Really Misery Loves Company *Message*"

So I Just Went Home and Ate My Burrito Bowl, and Then I Got More Cash Sent To Me...

And It made Me Think. I Must Be Getting Old to Realize I'm not about to Beef With Someone Broke & Homeless, Bald & Probably Jealous of Me. I'm Gonna Let His Ass Sit/Sleep Outside & Think About What He's Done.

But Then It Also Made Me Realize, I need to Get Some Fye. Cuz If I had a Family or My Family With Me. I'mma Have To Click Clack that Thiddang And Smoke Dat Ass Quick Like a pack of Virginia Slims.

I Just Wanted To Share My Experience For Tonight.

pickle

All Star
Reaction score
Reactions
110,712 5,948 1,408
Alleybux
And I pulled forward then turned around and he got on the curve, then I kept on going and then he walked into the street and started talking sh!t again.

And I Thought "Damn I should of Backed up and ran his ass over", Then I got to the Next Chipotle and thought "Damn I should call the cops and maybe because he's Belligerent They'll Gun his Ass Down"...

Then I Left Chipotle and I thought "Maybe I should go back and Run his sh!t Over". Then I heard in my head "Just Go home, he broke and cold outside he about to die Miserable" Then I got a Notification and I was like "Damn that must be God, and me going back and Running Him or his sh!t Over is Just Going the Please the Flesh and Really Misery Loves Company *Message*"

So I Just Went Home and Ate My Burrito Bowl, and Then I Got More Cash Sent To Me...

And It made Me Think. I Must Be Getting Old to Realize I'm not about to Beef With Someone Broke & Homeless, Bald & Probably Jealous of Me. I'm Gonna Let His Ass Sit/Sleep Outside & Think About What He's Done.

But Then It Also Made Me Realize, I need to Get Some Fye. Cuz If I had a Family or My Family With Me. I'mma Have To Click Clack that Thiddang And Smoke Dat Ass Quick Like a pack of Virginia Slims.

I Just Wanted To Share My Experience For Tonight.
What Did You Order From Chipotle And Was The Homeless Person A White?

Violetdalek

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,651 401 52
Alleybux
Lots of nerve from trash this week. I also thought I would have to do jail time after some mf cut me off to take pictures of my license plate. These ppl will meet the right one one day.

Nikki Brady

Tom Brady’s boo thang
Reaction score
Reactions
107,616 2,611 1,129
Alleybux
Why are you capitalizing words that don’t require capitalization? I can’t read this sh!t. It’s making my head hurt...

God bless that burrito bowl.

Mantis33

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,423 1,751 2,712
Alleybux
Ps I know That FN Bout 2 Be Super Pissed Wen I Get My Trump Check and Cop This CryptoCurrency

fµck EM!

X R Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mantis33

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,423 1,751 2,712
Alleybux
Lots of nerve from trash this week. I also thought I would have to do jail time after some mf cut me off to take pictures of my license plate. These ppl will meet the right one one day.
God Don't Like Ugly. That's All I Know

FortunaPlus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
228,526 10,248 4,921
Alleybux
Please clarify. Your first sight of this person was as they were kicking your car, or was there something prior to that.

A lot of homeless people are mentally ill, hungry and depending on where you are they're cold. You just have to take that one. You'll feel really silly doing years for killing a homeless person. It's not a highly regarded crime.

Mantis33

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,423 1,751 2,712
Alleybux
Anytime somebody kick your car, do them a favor and KICK THEIR ASS!!!!
I'm Not Finna Be Beefing With Somebody Who Got Nothing To Lose, When I Already Got a Car Money in My Pocket, A Future And A Home To Come To.

I Ain't Falling In That Trap. I'm About To Brush My Teeth Hop in My New Bed With The Heater On. I Ain't Finna Beef w/ That Bum. He Probably Sleeping Outside Hungry 2 Days Before Christmas. I Already Won

Mantis33

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,423 1,751 2,712
Alleybux
Please clarify. Your first sight of this person was as they were kicking your car, or was there something prior to that.

A lot of homeless people are mentally ill, hungry and depending on where you are they're cold. You just have to take that one. You'll feel really silly doing years for killing a homeless person. It's not a highly regarded crime.
I Pulled Up 2 Chipotle, He bald. I Got a Head Full of Hair.

He Walked by My Car Looking @ Me So I Stared Him Down. He Walked away Then Came up to the back and Kicked My Car.

Fort Worth

Black and Proud
Reaction score
Reactions
28,500 1,626 860
Alleybux
I am on this Forum too much. I was stopping for cars in front of me at a light, that just turned green. Naturally those cars were already stopped while it was red, so it takes a little time for all of them to start moving.

I look to my right, and see a fat old white woman looking right at me, she was trying to pull out from Whataburger, into traffic. She waved her hand contemptuously, in a fashion that said ''go, b!tch, so I can get out''!

I wanted to give her the finger, but I was temporarily immobilized by her gall, before I began driving again. I figured it was her white attitude that made her feel entitled, to direct me to move, so she could own the road.

perseph0ne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
221,381 11,762 9,965
Alleybux
I'm sorry but I broke out laughing at this thread title lmao. Im sure someone was in their car cracking up watching this

I can't tell if this is a serious complaint or if we're allowed to laugh. Fonts are so iffy nowadays lol

DirtyDit

Is this how you do it?
Reaction score
Reactions
35,566 557 121
Alleybux
All I could think about after reading the title.

OP, I'm glad you're safe and I'm glad you're not in jail for vehicular manslaughter/homicide.

Mantis33

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,423 1,751 2,712
Alleybux
I'm sorry but I broke out laughing at this thread title lmao. Im sure someone was in their car cracking up watching this

I can't tell if this is a serious complaint or if we're allowed to laugh. Fonts are so iffy nowadays lol
I'm not complaining, I Guess I just wanted to Vent because I was tempted to drive back after I got my Bowl and Run his stuff over, but I thought instead of harbor it to myself, it's better that I talk about it.

Go ahead and laugh, When I Turned Around I flipped him off and laughed and said "fµck YOU!" and He Tried Running after me as I Pulled Off lmaoooo

Mantis33

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,423 1,751 2,712
Alleybux
I am on this Forum too much. I was stopping for cars in front of me at a light, that just turned green. Naturally those cars were already stopped while it was red, so it takes a little time for all of them to start moving.

I look to my right, and see a fat old white woman looking right at me, she was trying to pull out from Whataburger, into traffic. She waved her hand contemptuously, in a fashion that said ''go, b!tch, so I can get out''!

I wanted to give her the finger, but I was temporarily immobilized by her gall, before I began driving again. I figured it was her white attitude that made her feel entitled, to direct me to move, so she could own the road.

Last edited:

Oracle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,852 1,213 670
Alleybux
Ps I know That FN Bout 2 Be Super Pissed Wen I Get My Trump Check and Cop This CryptoCurrency

fµck EM!

X R Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Didn’t they just catch some heat from the SEC? (the stock)
You may want to rethink that.
The coin has been dropping awl day.

MzCHP

SO NASTY, SO RUDE/ MEGAN WITH THE AI
Reaction score
Reactions
27,742 673 53
Alleybux
Did this happen in Cali? The homeless people there are on another level.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the story of the woman who had feces poured on her by a homeless man was out of CA.

LatxLeather

Jan- Dec.
Reaction score
Reactions
109,048 6,824 8,073
Alleybux
Everyone, crazy homeless people are not to be provoked. They can kill you.

People in general are crazy out here. Do you and avoid them.

Mantis33

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,423 1,751 2,712
Alleybux
Didn’t they just catch some heat from the SEC? (the stock)
You may want to rethink that.
The coin has been dropping awl day.

ppl saying it’s just a shakeout. Out of all digital currencies why target one at $.50 now .$27 and claim it’s a security when it’s not? Jay w/e his last name is ain’t right.

Mantis33

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,423 1,751 2,712
Alleybux
Let me be clear: Ripple, Chris and I may be the ones named in the filing, but this is an assault on crypto at large. In this case, XRP is a proxy for every other ‘alt-coin’ in the space. From there, you have a snowball effect; this isn’t good news for any market maker, exchanges like Coinbase, etc. This sets a terrible industry-wide precedent for any company working with a digital asset. With this allegation, coupled with the SEC’s “good housekeeping seal of approval” bestowed upon ETH and BTC only (directly benefiting China), they’re creating an unfair advantage to companies here in the US – and dramatically benefiting BTC and ETH. It’s just incredible that the SEC, a U.S. regulator is in the business of picking winners in this industry (or really any industry) and disadvantaging companies here in the US.

Interestingly, Jay Clayton has been incredibly focused on showing a legacy of supporting innovation. Despite what he would like the public to think, it’s obvious the SEC is not at all committed to fostering innovation in the digital asset space. With this behavior, the SEC is engaged in an all-out attack on the crypto industry. That will be Jay Clayton’s true legacy.

It’s incredibly frustrating. There’s a massive opportunity up for grabs to be the global leader and win this new technological and economic cold war. Instead, the SEC is way out of step with what other governments are doing, ignoring the very positive macro trendline and incredible potential (and existing utility) of crypto. The crypto industry can and will thrive – but this will push innovation outside of the US. It’s very interesting, but not surprising, that the lame duck Trump administration is making consequential decisions that will jam up the Biden administration… which will increase the focus on consumer protection and transparency. The timing is really quite remarkable.
The SEC’s Attack on Crypto in the United States | Ripple
@Oracle

HoneyBrandy

Hat 2 Da Back
Reaction score
Reactions
345 20
Alleybux
The only thing that you wrote that makes sense is the title

Oracle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,852 1,213 670
Alleybux

ppl saying it’s just a shakeout. Out of all digital currencies why target one at $.50 now .$27 and claim it’s a security when it’s not? Jay w/e his last name is ain’t right.

Possible.
I think the reason is because it’s a centralized coin that whether they want to admit it or not is tied to the stock.

Mantis33

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,423 1,751 2,712
Alleybux
Possible.
I think the reason is because it’s a centralized coin that whether they want to admit it or not is tied to the stock.
I think that you’ve got a good point

however if they sell xrp and it detached from ripple do you think it will still be utilized as a crypto in the US? Because I’ve heard the tech behind it and sending money is a lot better than btc and eth?

Ps I have not bot either coin but esp since eth is crashing once I get that trump chinneck. I’m buying that ether (no hov)

Oracle

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,852 1,213 670
Alleybux
I think that you’ve got a good point

however if they sell xrp and it detached from ripple do you think it will still be utilized as a crypto in the US? Because I’ve heard the tech behind it and sending money is a lot better than btc and eth?

Ps I have not bot either coin but esp since eth is crashing once I get that trump chinneck. I’m buying that ether (no hov)
I think anything is possible just because it was always tied to banks.
Recently there have been talks of J.P. Morgan creating their own coin.
Each bank having their own coin would be a mess.
I’m not a fan of XRP because it’s centralized and it’s the complete opposite of the crypto mission which is to eradicate the power of banks altogether.
So as a long time crypto girl, I could never invest there.
However, alt coins always have the potential to pump just because bitcoin is pumping.
When this happens money falls into the larger alt coins because people feel as though they’re too late to buy in to btc.
That’s why you saw that pump recently.
IMO XRP is not a long term hold.
Even if the tech is good it’s still tied to institutional banking.
IMO they used the air of their stock to draw people in and make them feel comfortable. It worked but I’m not sure that it has real utility.
i don’t really see any ONE coin being used for banking in the future unless it’s BTC or MAYBE ETH which both already have utility.

I wouldn’t stray from ETH right now.
It’s not crashing, it’s correcting which is very healthy because it has support and probably won’t go back far down anytime soon.

More importantly, ETH hasn’t even hit its all time highs.
As far as decentralized banking goes, ETH is king right now.
So many platforms are being built on it.
There’s no wonder why ETH is #2 only to BTC.
Sorry to be long winded.
To keep it simple,
BTC’s worth lays in the FACT that there are ONLY 21 million made. There will NEVER be any more made.
ETH solves the problem of slow and thieving ass banks (right now) and will probably have utility for a long time unless TPTB find a way to screw us over again.
The good thing is that the banks are publicly joining us and buying up a LOT of crypto and have been doing so secretly for the past few years.
If nothing else BTC and ETH are good to look at.
If I may offer advice,
really join the tech communities and get to know the roadmaps of the coins and the solutions they offer.
This way, you’ll be able to make the right choice for You.

Last edited:

Mantis33

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,423 1,751 2,712
Alleybux
I think anything is possible just because it was always tied to banks.
Recently there have been talks of J.P. Morgan creating their own coin.
Each bank having their own coin would be a mess.
I’m not a fan of XRP because it’s centralized and it’s the complete opposite of the crypto mission which is to eradicate the power of banks altogether.
So as a long time crypto girl, I could never invest there.
However, alt coins always have the potential to pump just because bitcoin is pumping.
When this happens money falls into the larger alt coins because people feel as though they’re too late to buy in to btc.
That’s why you saw that pump recently.
IMO XRP is not a long term hold.
Even if the tech is good it’s still tied to institutional banking.
IMO they used the air of their stock to draw people in and make them feel comfortable. It worked but I’m not sure that it has real utility.
i don’t really see any ONE coin being used for banking in the future unless it’s BTC or MAYBE ETH which both already have utility.

I wouldn’t stray from ETH right now.
It’s not crashing, it’s correcting which is very healthy because it has support and probably won’t go back far down anytime soon.

More importantly, ETH hasn’t even hit its all time highs.
As far as decentralized banking goes, ETH is king right now.
So many platforms are being built on it.
There’s no wonder why ETH is #2 only to BTC.
Sorry to be long winded.
To keep it simple,
BTC’s worth lays in the FACT that there are ONLY 21 million made. There will NEVER be any more made.
ETH solves the problem of slow and thieving ass banks (right now) and will probably have utility for a long time unless TPTB find a way to screw us over again.
The good thing is that the banks are publicly joining us and buying up a LOT of crypto and have been doing so secretly for the past few years.
If nothing else BTC and ETH are good to look at.
If I may offer advice,
really join the tech communities and get to know the roadmaps of the coins and the solutions they offer.
This way, you’ll be able to make the right choice for You.

I have read that about JP Morgan as well. From What I have just Read in ARK Investments Bitcoin Securing The Network Research, it seems as if Banks and other kinds of people will get their money through setting up Transaction Fees or Mining Facilities to Show POW, I believe.

And I Can understand your XRP Qualms.

DO You Genuinely think that Banks are going to allow us to switch from traditional Banking, or do you think it's too late because people are already putting their money in crypto?

I Agree with the 1 Coin thing, I don't see 1 coin being used either, because it's not representative of the USD. I Think it's more about the Networks like the Blockchain Network and the Ethereum Network (I have to read up on that again, I just know that it's supposedly good because it has the certain type of Exchange Formula, basically an If Then equation, right?)

I agree with you, I am going to start putting my Money in ETH. I Think because of the way that its setup from what I read it will be quite profitable.

No Worries about THE Long Winded Response, These type of Things aren't meant to be put into shorthand, and even then still, this might be shorthanded as well.

If I may ask, Do You Mind Suggesting Some Tech Communities for me to Join? As All I know Are Reddit and Here & The Coli. And Maybe Stackoverflow when I did More Programming Which I haven't Done in A While.....

Also Are You a Programmer, and Are You Working On the Ethereum Network, If So Do You Mind if sometimes I Pick Your Brain? I am Not the Most Experienced or Even Talented, I Just somewhat Know My Way Around, And Am looking to tag along, I've Kind of Been a Lonely Apprentice For a While (Since like March) With No One to Talk To LOL...<-.->