Quantcast

Honestly let’s talk about it...

Pinot Grigio

JUST BE REAL
Reaction score
Reactions
9,481 59 91
Alleybux
This season/funeral really opened my eyes to see that Juicy is really a problematic person and loves to start drama. Ever since this show started she always picked on Minnie, and I don’t wanna hear it, if they were real friends in real life then she would’ve never threw a baby shower if she thought Minnie was lying and gave her back the black balloon at the reunion. Let’s talk about how there were no tears coming from her eyes but she wanna talk about Abira was walking away because of the twins but that was not the reason. Also, Juicy should’ve said sorry to Mama Tammy also for treating Minnie like that. Also, during the sit down in the end of last episode she was smirking while Amanda was crying about Minnie , it’s seems like she never cared about Minnie, and her thinking Minnie always wanted to follow her is funny to me because she honestly thinks she can be the only little person in the entertainment industry, and Minnie was probably influenced or inspired by Juicy’s accomplishments.

Monie was a fake friend to Minnie, when she decide to be Juicy’s friend. You can’t get mad at Minnie for your own actions you were the one that threw a drink at Juicy, Minnie did not tell you to get violent, if she was cool with Juicy coming at her birthday party then what was the problem. Also, if you knew Minnie lied about her miscarriage as a friend you not suppose to shunt her out and go to her enemies side and kiki wit her, no wonder why Mama Tammy called her fake at the Season 2 reunion.

Open to other opinions/view

TacosAndHotDogs

LSA: Where Bitter and Toxic b!tches Thrive
Reaction score
Reactions
12,245 391 682
Alleybux
I don't have a problem with Juicy. Sounds like they were on and off again but could get back on easily.

Minnie wasn't sh!t (her behavior on the show) and her mama ain't either. Minnie I'm sure got most of her mentality from her.

I don't put on rose colored glasses for the dead. I always felt this way about all three on there.

ifsheonlyknew

Cowboy Carter
Reaction score
Reactions
248,552 18,167 2,705
Alleybux
You’re just realizing the juicy is messy? Obviously! That’s the main reason she was brought into the show.

Minnie passed away and I feel bad that she didn’t get to live her full life and I feel sympathy for her mother. With that being said, Minnie was a pathological liar that had issues on the show. Her mom was a trip as well.

Monie was fake in the earlier seasons. But I think her grief is real. After the twins I think she was the closes to Minnie.

However, I didn’t like how juicy went up to everyone at minnie memorial and made it seem like Abira left because of them annoying ass twins.

Stan4NoOne

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,030 302 333
Alleybux
I don't have a problem with Juicy at all. This is entertainment, it's heavily scripted.

You can't possibly believe this is all real?

01fabc1fb04e559d8970f72faed7b7dd.gif