Quantcast

Hood stories

kingstl

Luvs xesual Har!!!ment
Reaction score
Reactions
8,762 43 48
Alleybux
My cousin's nephew was a local celebrity drug dealer. He got locked up and left his girl with a decent amount of money. She ran through that and he was able to call on people (on the outside) to take her more money. He made parole, within like 2 weeks he had a BMW and upgraded her car too. Three months later he was back on top like he never left. They stop at the store, she parked handicapped, when he came out police were searching the car and she was in the backseat of the cop car. They found a "unregistered" gun. He fessed up and said it was his, she told the cops it was hers. They took her since he wasn't actually in the car. They wouldn't take him since she insisted it was hers. She took the charge because he was a 3 time felon on parole already and he would've gotten 10-15yrs easy. She ended up getting 2yrs since it was her first charge. She still locked up

another story

The dude that used to live across the street from me has 3 DWIs at 32 . He sit over there and BBQ and jam the game all day. He would take his girl to work in the morning then pick her up when she gets off. We'd be chilling on his front getting toasted then he'd say "ok i gotta go pick up Nisha". Im like damn dude like that....she worked like 40 mins away. He always made it back in one piece. I asked dude one day "man when u get to her, why dont u let her drive since u be drunk". He just shrugged his shoulders. His girl does something in the hospital, it's surprising that she lets him drive like that.

Post stories

SoTrue

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,434 28 12
Alleybux
His girl is a ride or die forreal! :pconfused:

Lol that's what I was saying. I want a strong bond between my future boyfriend/husband but not that strong. It could def use some weak spots.

cstar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,368 137 42
Alleybux
I'm sorry but I can't do time for no man. I wonder will he still be with her when she gets out.

Strv2Perfection

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
3,371 58 26
Alleybux
I know a chick like that taking charges for her man!!!! They always let her go I'm like yeah they do because there building a case her ass is gonna be locked up forever!!!! That's not a down ass chicks that's a stupid as b!tch who doesn't value her freedom.

My homeboys sister is a stripper and likes to leave her kids at home alone. He had to come and take them for her multiple times.

Hell I've lived in some hood spots years ago. b!tches cussing out there kids daily and throwing their man out and all his sh!t. But letting him come back days later just to so it all over again.

Hood b!tches fighting each other cause there fµck!ng the same man!! Knock down drag out fights with titties out and wigs getting snatched left and right.

The Queen

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
63 4
Alleybux
My cousin took a charge for her man. She was pregnant so I guess she thought that she would get a little less time but nope! She went to jail until the baby was born then went to a halfway or boarding house or something like that while the baby was real little. Then when the baby was a little bigger, she went to live with her Daddy (the dude that my cousin went to jail for) while my cousin did the rest of her time.

ScientificPlaya

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
108 9 1
Alleybux
I'm sorry but I can't do time for no man. I wonder will he still be with her when she gets out.

when u in that fast life u gotta be down for whatever if ur partner is a hundred.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YCJfA8E6bQ]Brandy - I Wanna Be Down - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whqh3cfMKao]lola monroe feat. Los Louis, Gucci, Fendi - YouTube[/ame]

manny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
319,062 19,574 2,903
Alleybux
I dread this time of the month....seems like all my broke cousins/sister run at me with
food stamp sales.....I mean damn i can only buy so many.Rant over.I do like a good discount and truth be told they now trying at 30 cents on the dollar.What kind of discount is that.
My brother married a former stripper from the Stadium....she a white girl who think she is black. Which has caused alot of confusion over the 9 yrs they been together.They have an open marriage. Something my late wife used to cuss to hell and back about. She actually didnt want me over they house because of all the shanigans going on. At first,being in my own world of wk,flipping bills etc. I didnt notice.But as time went on it became very obvious. One day i go over and she and some dude in the livingroom while my brother in the basement with a woman i know he been "friendly" with for all of 15 yrs.They would have a baby if she could have babies. Anyway ,I come in and get at sis in law and dude like "disrepecting my bro's house" rant...I was just amazed....yeah my wife told me but i was in denial.Bro comes running up stairs in boxers followed by his longtime piece.....I just looked....mouth wide and was like..."what the F" and left.They still laugh at me and my facial expressions to this day.My brother says they happy....so I just look ,side-eye them ...my old Aunt came over once had everybody laughing....
she call their house ....a house that she cant eat or drink nothing....because its a house of ill repute............
My nephew and his "the feds is chasing me" stories make my whole family laugh. He a minor wiz need salesman but to hear him tell it he is a don.....i say this because he has the rep of taking a little out of his too light product. We had a family thing and this fool
heard sirens and ran up to the bathroom ....like they was coming for him.We all laughed when his mom,my sister hollared out......"dont flush those glad bags down my zink like last time.Another cousin was like glad bags....his don ass dont have the proper glassine bags and he a don.......and another one....said bags.....last time he gave me something,he gave me a handful......no bag was included.Out of his pocket.We died laughing.Don he is not.......foolish behind.

cstar

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,368 137 42
Alleybux
when u in that fast life u gotta be down for whatever if ur partner is a hundred.

I'm most certainly not cut out for that fast life. Had you not used the word in the context of this thread I wouldn't even know what a "hundred" is.

Nope, can't do it.

ScientificPlaya

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
108 9 1
Alleybux
I'm most certainly not cut out for that fast life. Had you not used the word in the context of this thread I wouldn't even know what a "hundred" is.

Nope, can't do it.

nor myself, i enjoy the square life.

kingstl

Luvs xesual Har!!!ment
Reaction score
Reactions
8,762 43 48
Alleybux
My nephew and his "the feds is chasing me" stories make my whole family laugh.

I used to buy chronic from a dude like that. He'd say meet him on ____ street. When i get there he'd say "get out the car and walk this way......dont make eye contact....throw the money on the ground....the w33d is next to the pole in a mcdonald cup"

I'd go get the w33d, turn around and he's gone....Im like cmon man...LOL

manny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
319,062 19,574 2,903
Alleybux
I used to buy chronic from a dude like that. He'd say meet him on ____ street. When i get there he'd say "get out the car and walk this way......dont make eye contact....throw the money on the ground....the w33d is next to the pole in a mcdonald cup"

I'd go get the w33d, turn around and he's gone....Im like cmon man...LOL

I know....these cats so "Iam Ballin and feds on me" but be trife in their dealings its funny. My nephew never been in a Fed facility....I asked him straight up if the feds on him and he been incarcerated many a time....why he only do
regular jail situations......if you fed worthy why you never did fed time.....guess what he said. They didnt have room for him........lies......we all tell him
he must be smoking his own supply........:)

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom