Quantcast

Hood Wives

MsNevaeh

Angel.Nevaeh
Reaction score
Reactions
4,191 6
Alleybux
I recently saw a casting call for a reality show in the making for Hood Wives! I know the lifestyle they are looking for is a reality for some people and I'm not knocking that, but I wouldn't want the world to see some of our sisters in this light esp. if they're acting "extra" hood unless they will be portraying real life struggles. But from the description, it sounds like pure foolery. Here you go:

We are looking for those women who can bring real to reality television. Hood Wives of Atlanta is a show that will portray the real lives of "Hood" "chicks" who are facing real struggles, temptations, successes and failures of everyday life on an average level. Has anyone ever called you "Hood"? Are you now or ever had to get assistance with your bills? Are you a "Go Getta" that will find a way to make your money to take care of your family? Do you feel as though you have not quite met your full potential? Do you feel like you just can not relate to some of the other "Housewives" shows? Then bring us your truth and we will share it with the world!

Character Breakdown:
Leading Role Description: Welfare recipient (now, past, or not afraid to if you had to), GED, High school diploma or no education at all, baby daddy drama, incarcerated boyfriend/husband, aspiring rapper/actor for a boyfriend/husband, recreational drug and or alcohol use, frequent clubber, multiple kids or none at all, hustler/resourceful, will get your bills paid by any means necessary, dancer (former or current). If anyone has ever told you are "Ghetto" or "Hood"you will fit this role.

Chantal Biya

PurePhuccery
Reaction score
Reactions
24,440 16 6
Alleybux
Sign me up!

Nah, but this sh!t will be entertaining. I need to see some real hood sh!t. These chickks betta be tatted up with stab wounds. Shopping sprees need to take place at the corner store! I need Fake LV bags, handprints on the livingroom walls, wild kids, food stamps, ratty weaves & prison visits.

MsNevaeh

Angel.Nevaeh
Reaction score
Reactions
4,191 6
Alleybux
Sign me up!

Nah, but this sh!t will be entertaining. I need to see some real hood sh!t. These chickks betta be tatted up with stab wounds. Shopping sprees need to take place at the corner store! I need Fake LV bags, handprints on the livingroom walls, wild kids, food stamps, ratty weaves & prison visits.
:dead:

Reaction score
Reactions
1,422 1 1
Alleybux
i guess....but dont call it hood ''wives'' if everyone on there is NOT married....cause alot of these shows the women not even married....

Dorothy Zbornak

Talented Tenth
Reaction score
Reactions
62,278 1,420 1,085
Alleybux
gif-baby-lawd-gif.gif

Deacon C

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,714 10,806 1,898
Alleybux
I wish these shows would stop putting the word 'wives' in the title.

And I won't be watching that show. Most of those 'qualifications' they listed shouldn't be glorified and are nothing to be proud of.

victor2324

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
4,307 6 6
Alleybux
Nobody in a healthy marriage should do a reality tv show. Most of these reality tv shows just show the worst of people and "Hood Wives" would be an embarrassment. They already got Bad Girls, Flavor of HIV, 16 and Hopeless. etc etc. Just another low point in humanity.

Oh and the past couple of 16 and Hopeless shows some of those filthy,fast scaliwags had the nerve to be wearing "wedding or engagement rings"..

Oh the irony. In my Paul Mooney voice "Everybody wanna be a baby-mama but nobody wanna be a baby mama":snicker:

OMGee

I can't brain today, I have the dumb.
Reaction score
Reactions
68,707 1,109 437
Alleybux
Absolutely disgusting, I hope this show NEVER reaches the airwaves...There are already enough stereotypical shows on the air that perpetuate the myth of the uneducated, ghetto, welfare receiving black woman/family...

This bullsh*t is actually really offensive to me. And I am sure that they will throw the obligatory white woman into the show for good measure, but I already know who this ad is targeting and it is sad.

N A M E

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
182,315 5,761 998
Alleybux
RHOA is my limit.

I have tried the even more basal shows like Mob Wives, and that Fantasia show...can't do it. This show sounds like it will be even worse.

Vette

Playing My Position
Reaction score
Reactions
3,452 8 2
Alleybux
How about they do a show called "*********** wives".

FemmeFataleNoir

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,689 88 42
Alleybux
Why don't They make a show called trailer park wives. Nasty ass white women running around in cut off shorts. Babies running around barefoot in dirty diapers. Drunk daddies drinking beer all day cleaning their guns and working on their piece of sh!t trucks with a Confederate flag in the back window. Running to the store walking lopsided whit a baby on one hip to Get cheeze whiz, crackers and mountain dew with their EBT card. And no season of TPW would be complete without at least one episode of cops being filmed in the "park"

Kuntessa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,201 14 1
Alleybux
im just beyond done on this one. I can't even process this fuckoonery this early in the morning

Yankeesgirl

<span style="font-family: Twitter Crazed Cheer;col
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
124,314 1,136 50
Alleybux
Sign me up!

You know it's too damn early for this :dead:

MC Pee Pants

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
31,534 22 24
Alleybux
I hate TV.

My television stays on Boomerang Cartoon channel, Turner Classic Movies and PBS.

LilShawtie527

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,497 122 104
Alleybux
the era of reality television needs to come to an end.. its all a damn fascade..

adhiambo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,311 3 1
Alleybux
Sad part is they will get like a ton of applicants... I weep...

1BADSISTA

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
567 1 1
Alleybux
Shaniqua,QuayQuay,Tanishaniqua,Alize,Toshamika, all gonna be in full effect

SouthPaw

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,036 45 8
Alleybux
If it ever makes it out I will be watching. I've been waiting on a show like this ever since they launched mob wives. I was thinking they should have a dopeboy wives show. I love reality tv and the hood is definitely a reality so I'm in!

pinksghetti

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,258 479 95
Alleybux
And then you wonder why the other OP made a thread about going to another country where we are appreciated? This is out of hand. Sadly the same people who would watch this would complain about fictional portrayal of BP in a Tyler Perry movie or TV show.

ELEKTRA N

I'm Back b!tches
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
40,554 12 8
Alleybux
would it be too much to ask to have just ONE show that portrays black women in a positive light? smh.

CarthageRose

Let Truth Be Thy Master
Reaction score
Reactions
17,666 252 75
Alleybux
Why don't They make a show called trailer park wives. Nasty ass white women running around in cut off shorts. Babies running around barefoot in dirty diapers. Drunk daddies drinking beer all day cleaning their guns and working on their piece of sh!t trucks with a Confederate flag in the back window. Running to the store walking lopsided whit a baby on one hip to Get cheeze whiz, crackers and mountain dew with their EBT card. And no season of TPW would be complete without at least one episode of cops being filmed in the "park"

They do, it's called ******* Weddings on CMT. It's hilarious! They are poor, uneducated, and proud! :dead:

Steeler Fan

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,802 108 21
Alleybux
And I won't be watching that show. Most of those 'qualifications' they listed shouldn't be glorified and are nothing to be proud of.
Neither will I. Why should I support a TV show that will do nothing but tear down sisters even more?

CaramelCone

Live.Love.Laugh
Reaction score
Reactions
15,195 418 781
Alleybux
I recently saw a casting call for a reality show in the making for Hood Wives! I know the lifestyle they are looking for is a reality for some people and I'm not knocking that, but I wouldn't want the world to see some of our sisters in this light esp. if they're acting "extra" hood unless they will be portraying real life struggles. But from the description, it sounds like pure foolery. Here you go:

We are looking for those women who can bring real to reality television. Hood Wives of Atlanta is a show that will portray the real lives of "Hood" "chicks" who are facing real struggles, temptations, successes and failures of everyday life on an average level. Has anyone ever called you "Hood"? Are you now or ever had to get assistance with your bills? Are you a "Go Getta" that will find a way to make your money to take care of your family? Do you feel as though you have not quite met your full potential? Do you feel like you just can not relate to some of the other "Housewives" shows? Then bring us your truth and we will share it with the world!

Character Breakdown:
Leading Role Description: Welfare recipient (now, past, or not afraid to if you had to), GED, High school diploma or no education at all, baby daddy drama, incarcerated boyfriend/husband, aspiring rapper/actor for a boyfriend/husband, recreational drug and or alcohol use, frequent clubber, multiple kids or none at all, hustler/resourceful, will get your bills paid by any means necessary, dancer (former or current). If anyone has ever told you are "Ghetto" or "Hood"you will fit this role.

Please tell me that is not true... Ridiculous.

booknlooks

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
178,055 5,722 2,288
Alleybux
sounds like that ghetto show hood news that world's dumbest makes fun of all the time. no need to make minority peopl look even worse

ThnxButtoner

and lol button too
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
didnt get past the title to know this'll be a debacle... and i already feel guilty for wantin to watch

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom