Quantcast

Hook ups you do or don't wanna see on Power book II

Queen Glory

Heavy is the head that wears the crown
Reaction score
Reactions
76,400 152 124
Alleybux
or is this show called ghost. I'm confused.

Anyway

I'd like to see tasha with Kane, Monet's oldest son. IDK why I can see that happening.

I don't want to see Tariq with a girl over 21. It's cringy. No xes scenes please.

Method man and tasha, i can see. Method man baring it all is interesting. Power xes scenes look like softcore pδrn.

Dont wanna see the professors affair anymore. Theyre irrelevant.

yvesmarie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,393 130 21
Alleybux
I don’t wanna see any of them fµck!ng to be honest, especially Tyriq. Never.

I do think there will be a Meth and Tasha scene before the season is out and she has great boobs so I guess.

Cersei L

Don't want my $hit to get soggy
Reaction score
Reactions
125,611 4,359 2,401
Alleybux
Me and Cane

McClean and Tasha have a great rappaport. Don't know if i want them to have a xesual relationship.

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,939 1,770 409
Alleybux
-I wanna see Lorenzo get out on a technicality and see him and Mary run the world together. I suspect that cop Ramirez would be gone if Lorenzo got out.

Although I don't like the "kids" young people together, since we know they will have romantic storylines, here are my thoughts:
-I like Tariq and Diana together. She could be a true, bonafide Queen Pin. She's as smart or smarter than Tariq. She should enroll in Stansfield next year.

-I like Lauren, but not for Tariq. I feel like she would be better been a covert part of the business. She is the perfect cover, no one would ever suspect her.

-I do not like the professors together, because it's messy in real life and on tv. I remember two of my professors in college messing with each other on the low, and it ended with one of them getting arrested. Yeah, that was a hot mess.

-I would rather see Professor Carrie Milgram with someone like Tate than the other professor. I hope they introduce a guy.

-I want someone new and exciting for Tasha. Like maybe one of the partners from Davis McLean's law firm. I do not want her getting anymore struggle peen. Tasha needs a new, hot man on her arm when she gets out. Hell, Simon Stern knows a lot of wealthy people, he could hook Tasha up with a wealthy NYC Black businessman (that is into women lol).

-I don't think I like Professor Jabari Reynolds yet, but I'm trying to give him a chance. I need to know more about his backstory to fully judge because right now, he just looks like that sleazy professor who takes advantage of young college and graduate students, but there may be more to the story.

Tyesebby

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I wonder if Carrie and Davis will hook up. They already said they know each other in the dinner scene.

remyroyce

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,168 117 96
Alleybux
I dont want to see the kid Tariq do anything, yuck!

Im here for the gay xes scene with Drew.

And i'm all the way here for anything sexy with Method Man fine ass (y)

Akimbo

Cheverly Remembrance Week: April 15-21
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
332,793 20,849 4,111
Alleybux
At this point, nobody. Just stick to holding hands and brief kisses cuz it’s all painful!

At least when Larenz was having terrible xes scenes last season, he looked like he was having fun. Everyone seems awkward and miserable here.

McClean and Tasha have a great rappaport. Don't know if i want them to have a xesual relationship.
I think this will happen.

Kells

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
15,970 648 625
Alleybux
I don’t want to see none of these people. Method man is the only do able one I could half way stomach . The main issue is there’s no true chemistry happening between any of these couples they are throwing in xes scenes. Tragic.

Just because you put syrup on sh!t don’t make it pancakes- Samuel L Jackson

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,939 1,770 409
Alleybux
Whew, look at who hooked up, I didn’t expect to see:

-Carrie and Zeke. WTF?!
-Tariq and Effie. Not surprised because it’s a means to an end
-I wanted to see Tasha get some good stuff.

Teddy28

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,632 1,072 350
Alleybux
or is this show called ghost. I'm confused.

Anyway

I'd like to see tasha with Kane, Monet's oldest son. IDK why I can see that happening.

I don't want to see Tariq with a girl over 21. It's cringy. No xes scenes please.

Method man and tasha, i can see. Method man baring it all is interesting. Power xes scenes look like softcore pδrn.

Dont wanna see the professors affair anymore. Theyre irrelevant.

Tasha wouldn't go near cane though he ain't her type. And Jabari is offed so you won't have to see him no more.