Quantcast

Hotep Queen Six the Goddes Comes for Dark Skinned Women...

StuckInBrum

New and Improved
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
124,978 7,361 12,218
Alleybux
How a conversation about Ugly women turned into a Conversation about DArk skinned women...

It starts at 13:35

The real jewels are in the live stream comments.

Its basically the ugly girls (who by no coincidence are dark skinned) vs the pretty girls who need to stick of for the black men who love them so much. Salkis Re of the UGC was so right about women and their vanity and how men use it against us and each other. Just position one woman above another and watch us attach eachother.

Some of the dark skinned women in the comments are going in on Six saying what she said about dark skinned women was awful and it was. She isnt exactly the lightest woman in the room so her comments astound me. More importantly women like her and DNeika Marie are giving fodder to black men who actually are legit colorist and no matter how slim, femme, and cooperative they are, they will still not get chosen.

A Master plan in manipulation from the Black Mansophere. Now black women are fighting each other, calling each other ugly, while black men get to enjoy the blood bath.

Ladies... we cant support all black women because many if not most black women hate other black women.

BTW I dont know which YT black girls they are going in on but this CRAZY!!!

Black women be careful. You got enemies everywhere who hate you and want to see you hurt. Hurt bad.

@kelx9 (to follow up your previous thread on her.

edit: the YTer she was talking about was Archduchess. Dragged for 4 hours.

Last edited:

StuckInBrum

New and Improved
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
124,978 7,361 12,218
Alleybux
Im waiting on chrissies response to this...

Was she talking about Chrissie? And you see Jessica X who is also incognito is doing her "shame the ugly dark skinned black girls" round herself.

Black women REALLY and I mean REALLY dont appreciate how hated they are by black people. DM and Six and proving the Swirlers and Divester right. Black women can be on the front lines of the protest one day and be dragged through the mud the next day.

Paris Milan post on her community tag a petition to have Colin Keapernick remove the dark skinned natural haired woman from the cover art of his book because it creates targets out of black women with that phenotype.

Im telling all dark and brown skinned black women... You need to flee the black community because black folks are like zombies in their insatiable thirst to want to harm, abuse, misuse, exploit, and scapegoat you into subservience.

StuckInBrum

New and Improved
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
124,978 7,361 12,218
Alleybux
And may I ask why these "pick mes" and "keep mes" are always going on white men and swirling. They are apart of the black manosphere and the black manosphere supports inter racial dating and they justify their ideas by saying that its how most men feel regardless of race.

chanteuse

justice for the 49ers
Reaction score
Reactions
174,789 16,480 1,329
Alleybux
I can't stand this triffling ass heaux. I'm tired of the "sHe's sOOOooo pReTTy" comments. She's a heavily black male identified asshole who sits online and flirts with married black men. I think she's the miserable one considering that she's a BABY MAMA and has to sit online for validation from dusties that donate $0.99 superchats to her. Six The Fraudess, if you're lurking in here, put some lotion on those ashy ass feet.
Im waiting on chrissies response to this...
She's actually shaded Chrissie in the past and claimed that Chrisse stole content from another creator.

Dale Rick Nor

Crush and Crush Again
Reaction score
Reactions
197,521 6,358 6,710
Alleybux
I can't stand this triffling ass heaux. I'm tired of the "sHe's sOOOooo pReTTy" comments. She's a heavily black male identified asshole who sits online and flirts with married black men. I think she's the miserable one considering that she's a BABY MAMA and has to sit online for validation from dusties that donate $0.99 superchats to her. Six The Fraudess, if you're lurking in here, put some lotion on those ashy ass feet.

She's actually shaded Chrissie in the past and claimed that Chrisse stole content from another creator.
But she is cute

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,669 4,383 3,375
Alleybux
Goddiss is really A lost cause. Idek why she ended up on lsa. She need to understand her looks WILL fade and she will need a WEALTHY MAN to take care of her and them damn bad a$$ kidz she got.

Flygirlpeach

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,988 63 32
Alleybux

Wow when did she shade her? I need to see that video LOL.

StuckInBrum

New and Improved
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
124,978 7,361 12,218
Alleybux
She will get her Kang, just wait.
BTW
It was MsArchDutchess that had the long live about her. I haven't listened to it but I think the point is that, she is the woman that black men tell us we need to be and will then be rewarded with all of his wealth, protection provision etcs. but she doesn't have it.

Perhaps she has squandered some opportunities, who knows.

The point is black women cant afford to have faith in black men. She cant even have faith in black men. When someone asked her about her tall dark fiancé, she very defensively said not to mention him anymore and to move on.

Last edited:

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,038 19,672 18,910
Alleybux
BTW
It was MsArchDutchess that had the long live about her. I haven't listened to it but I think the point is that, she is the woman that black men tell us we need to be and will then be rewarded with all of his wealth, protection provision etcs. but she doesn't have it.

The point is black women can afford to have faith in black men. She cant even have faith in black men. When someone asked her about her tall dark fiancé, she very defensively said not to mention him anymore and to move on.

That lady with the high voice? She never seems to go viral like her big sisters.

What are you saying? Are you saying you can't depend on Black men?

StuckInBrum

New and Improved
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
124,978 7,361 12,218
Alleybux
That lady with the high voice? She never seems to go viral like her big sisters.

What are you saying? Are you saying you can't depend on Black men?
Thats exactly what I am saying. Black women generally grow up knowing that they will have to work for whatever they have. No one is going to hand them anything. Even the pretty girls. I made a post on this months ago... because of the dearth of high income black men in the black community and the instances of those men dating out, pretty black girls get exactly what the average black girls get from black men.. Dick and Denial.

White, Asian, Hispanic women who are less attractive than attractive black women (like Six) get more from men.

Anti blackness makes 5s out of 9s black women EVER SINGLE DAY!!!!

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,038 19,672 18,910
Alleybux
Thats exactly what I am saying. Black women generally grow up knowing that they will have to work for whatever they have. No one is going to hand them anything. Even the pretty girls. I made a post on this months ago... because of the dearth of high income black men in the black community and the instances of those men dating out, pretty black girls get exactly what the average black girls get from black men.. Dick and Denial.

White, Asian, Hispanic women who are less attractive than attractive black women (like Six) get more from men.

Anti blackness makes 5s out of 9s black women EVER SINGLE DAY!!!!

So with your theory, it's in the best interest for Black women to divest and date out so that the pretty Black women get the same privilege as pretty women of other races? Some sort of equilibrium? Where does that leave the average?

Coco Bean

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,147 88 65
Alleybux
A Master plan in manipulation from the Black Mansophere. Now black women are fighting each other, calling each other ugly, while black men get to enjoy the blood bath.

Ladies... we cant support all black women because many if not most black women hate other black women.

Black women be careful. You got enemies everywhere who hate you and want to see you hurt. Hurt bad.
BINGO! It’s scary how it easy it is to play black women. How are they still falling for the LS vs DS??
Black women REALLY and I mean REALLY dont appreciate how hated they are by black people. DM and Six and proving the Swirlers and Divester right. Black women can be on the front lines of the protest one day and be dragged through the mud the next day.
YEP!
black folks are like zombies in their insatiable thirst to want to harm, abuse, misuse, exploit, and scapegoat you into subservience.
Yep!

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,929 3,663 3,118
Alleybux

Thank you for this synopsis, sis. I didn't bother to watch the video, and seeing the BM in here agree with her let me know she was full of ish and looking for male validation.

I am amazed that a baby mama could be so bold.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
And it looks like "but she is cute" is all black men have to offer her considering where she is right now. She is further life fuel for divestors and swirlers. She has it all...but nothing at all.
have you seen arch dutchess video on her?......it's long, but she goes all the way in, on mules with her mindset.......take your time, but listen to the whole thing......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
i agree......ms. dutchess and her co-hosts break it all the way down, on the women who are like 6 and think they know it all and get validation from conquered black males......she mentions how black women are narcs, like we say all the time on here, but always get chewed up and spit out by the black male and blakistan......

6 thinks she has a army of black males behind her, which is straight up laughable, but she has definitely opened up a can of worms with the official war of divested black women vs the handmaidens.......it's going down ms. brum.......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
And may I ask why these "pick mes" and "keep mes" are always going on white men and swirling. They are apart of the black manosphere and the black manosphere supports inter racial dating and they justify their ideas by saying that its how most men feel regardless of race.
picmieshas like whatever her black kang likes......if black males magically 'approved' of black women interracially dating overnight, the mules would all of a sudden become 'unbothered' by black women doing it.....these broads are dummies, and its the blind leading the blind......

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
BTW

The point is black women cant afford to have faith in black men. She cant even have faith in black men. When someone asked her about her tall dark fiancé, she very defensively said not to mention him anymore and to move on.
it is very good.....i normally don't have the attention span to listen to youtubers, but this one had my full attention........she is very raw and uncut, just like i like.......

Coco Bean

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,147 88 65
Alleybux
6 thinks she has a army of black males behind her, which is straight up laughable, but she has definitely opened up a can of worms with the official war of divested black women vs the handmaidens.......it's going down ms. brum.......
You’re right!!

FreshFries

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,164 827 887
Alleybux
And it looks like "but she is cute" is all black men have to offer her considering where she is right now. She is further life fuel for divestors and swirlers. She has it all...but nothing at all.
This is where Salkis Re's whole message rings true. All these men offer are compliments and hard d. This male font just HAS to assert that he finds her attractive repeatedly. Ask yourself why he's doing that on a forum for women, to use vanity against other women. She gets the same man "ugly" girls get. Yikes

Last edited:

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
They see her as a fµck toy that’s it. Black males know how to play along to get some coochie. They are definitely black male identified heavily and the dread lock hotepress is masculine as hell. These women not ready to wake up, let the m@mmies hit the got damn floor. I saw nothing but black males in the comments and male identified women tyrones cheering them on into disaster, heartache, STDS, abuse and illegitimate children/ struggle baby mother life.

Being "pretty" in blackistan gets you fµcked up and ran through nothing to be proud of no matter if you’re dark, brown or light to. You become a target they try to drain your power or trap you. Ninjas waiting to run through you and see you nothing else except some ass and titties to run through. Black males was donating they pocket change because they see them as talking coochies nothing else . Now I shall leave. Those comments, their mouths and attitudes was heavily m@mmified. Let them all sink heavily.

Last edited:

StuckInBrum

New and Improved
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
124,978 7,361 12,218
Alleybux
This is where Salkis Re's whole message rings true. All these men offer are compliments and hard d. This male font just HAS to assert that he finds her attractive repeatedly. Ask yourself why he's doing that on a forum for women, to use vanity against other women. She gets the same man "ugly" girls get. Yikes

yes I was just saying that. Salkis re was right

Bjxxxx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,856 1,064 802
Alleybux
2 hours rebutal (alot of which is name calling), to refute a 4 hour video. Don’t people have lives? Not listening to either one. Plus the girls who think they are so cute, are not even that cute.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
2 hours rebutal (alot of which is name calling), to refute a 4 hour video. Don’t people have lives? Not listening to either one. Plus the girls who think they are so cute, are not even that cute.
That’s what being a black man in a woman body have you doing riding, pandering and throwing away your plight as a woman. All the cursing, knives/tasers and ghetto snap crackle popping out the mouth.

These broads in the video is gone, let the bodies hit the floor. They not ready and unfortunately a lot black women aren’t ready for the truth. They stuck in the matrix of black penis unfortunately. Hopefully younger black women or girls see this and don’t end up like these chicks. Promoting handmaiden-ism all throughout the video and using vanity as a weapon.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
9,434 184 21
Alleybux
Six is going out sad but I don't feel for her at all. Didn't her dumbass learn after the Kev!n S@muels situation that it doesn't matter how "down" and how "pro-black kanggg" you are they'll still sh!t on you like a log on the street? I was watching Duchess' live about Six, and someone mentioned that women like Six only realize all their efforts have been in vain, after the BC has drained them dry.

I don't expect anything better from a woman that had a baby in high school by a trash ass male that would beat her ass, and then got in a relationship with a bum that used stolen money to buy her engagement ring. Her dumbass would be on IG talking about serving her kang. Turns out the Kang was an unemployed bum stealing money. When he was confronted about it, he just lied lol.

How many more signs can you get, dumbass? What was pathetic was the way she was still demanding"bLaCK lOvE11!!" After her fiancee and KS dogged her ass out.

As for D'Neika....homegirl needs to tell her skrong black kang to get her to a dentist, because her teeth look like a bomb went off in her mouth, just nasty.

Last edited:

Tenochtitlan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
34,489 6,779 5,824
Alleybux
She looks like a giraffe. She clearly thinks she's more than what she is. Isn't this the same woman also sleeping with married men? But they want her though.

And I get that she's a caramel woman and she has a bone to pick with some darker skinned women who she believes are hating on her, it maybe true, but don't lump everyone in that boat not all darker skinned women are hating on you and not all of them are masculine. And the way she said her real hair while wearing weave, make me chuckle.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

I am the prize
Reaction score
Reactions
13,914 2,071 4,436
Alleybux
How a conversation about Ugly women turned into a Conversation about DArk skinned women...

It starts at 13:35

The real jewels are in the live stream comments.

Its basically the ugly girls (who by no coincidence are dark skinned) vs the pretty girls who need to stick of for the black men who love them so much. Salkis Re of the UGC was so right about women and their vanity and how men use it against us and each other. Just position one woman above another and watch us attach eachother.

Some of the dark skinned women in the comments are going in on Six saying what she said about dark skinned women was awful and it was. She isnt exactly the lightest woman in the room so her comments astound me. More importantly women like her and DNeika Marie are giving fodder to black men who actually are legit colorist and no matter how slim, femme, and cooperative they are, they will still not get chosen.

@kelx9 (to follow up your previous thread on her.

edit: the YTer she was talking about was Archduchess. Dragged for 4 hours.

@kelx9

She as a darker skinned BW is 100% right!

Last edited: