Housewives Children & Their Plastic Surery

Reactions
80,729 1,862 619
Alleybux
I've noticed that a lot of the Housewives kids have had work done (especially the Beverly Hills ones) and thought I'd make a thread on it. Feel free to add any I've missed.

Kyle Richards:

Farrah -- a whole new face.
Before;
kyle_richards_2003_12_02.jpg

After;
kyle.jpg

thumb.php

Sophia -- nose job + possible cheek work
Before;
richards-umansky-iheartradio-jingle-ball-2015-01.jpg

umansky-iheartradio-jingle-ball-2015-01.jpg

After;
dish-051617-sophia-umanski.jpg

dish-012218-kyle-sophia.jpg

Reactions
114,382 1,868 1,251
Alleybux
Lisa Rinnas kids have followed in their moms footsteps in their quest to become the walmart version of gigi and bella.

http://www.***********/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/delilah-belle-hamlin-lisa-rinna-amelia-gray-hamlin-at-art-and-commerce-the-exhibition-spring-summer-2018-new-york-fashion-week_1.jpg

Amelia-Gray-Hamlin-3.jpg

before:
lisa-rinna-delilah-belle-hamlin-and-amelia-gray-hamlin-lisa-rinna-K31FWR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
80,729 1,862 619
Alleybux
Kim Zolciak:

Brielle -- shit tonne of lip filler, botoxed forehead, maybe veneers + breast implants (probably). Also, horrendous overdone makeup.
Before;
dish-091313-brielle-zolciak-fashion-week-promote.jpg

dish-022315-b-zolciak.jpg

After;
Kim-Zolciak-Is-One-Angry-Mom-RHOA-Star-Issued-A-Public-Message-After-An-Alleged-Burglar-Broke-Into-Her-Daughter-Brielles-C.jpg

Brielle-Biermann-photos.jpg

http://www.**********.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/brielle-biermann-at-ysl-beauty-festival-featuring-halsey-in-palm-springs-04-12-2018-5.jpg

Reactions
80,729 1,862 619
Alleybux
Lisa Rinna:

Delilah -- cheek and lip filler + botox.
Before;
Delilah+Hamlin+Bad+Moms+New+York+Premiere+y5oDlEDkIfvx.jpg

After;
Delilah+Belle+Covergirl+Opens+Doors+Their+7coGQZeqd_nx.jpg

Amelia -- nose job and filler.
Before;
Amelia+Gray+Hamlin+Dennis+Basso+Backstage+wdPuJxPGnnPx.jpg

Amelia+Gray+Hamlin+B+Riley+Co+Sugar+Ray+Leonard+q1g9GoZZC0cx.jpg

After;
Amelia+Hamlin+Rachel+Zoe+Spring+2019+LA+Presentation+Aa3gVAp6iN_x.jpg

Rinna's girls are starting to get that frozen puffy face thing going on.

Delilah+Belle+Hamlin+Celebrities+Volunteer+wXLJZekBKKgx.jpg

Reactions
96,231 1,523 1,792
Alleybux
Lisa Rinnas kids have followed in their moms footsteps in their quest to become the walmart version of gigi and bella.

http://www.***********/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/delilah-belle-hamlin-lisa-rinna-amelia-gray-hamlin-at-art-and-commerce-the-exhibition-spring-summer-2018-new-york-fashion-week_1.jpg

Amelia-Gray-Hamlin-3.jpg

before:

Straight nepotism. Her daughters don't look like models.

Reactions
71,011 1,812 1,237
Alleybux
Kyle Richards daughter nose damn near nonexistent. It's snatched...the fuck off.
Why do these kids take pictures with the needle marks CLEARLY visible on they lips? Like are filler scars the new look? A Mess.

Reactions
114,937 1,173 243
Alleybux
Kyle’s daughters look as old as her now. Brielle wasn’t a bad looking girl before she went crazy with the plastic surgery. Smh Kim should be ashamed.

Reactions
80,729 1,862 619
Alleybux

Amelia-Gray-Hamlin-3.jpg

before:

Rinna's Yolanda obsession was crazy and reeked of desperation. She tried everything she could to associate her name with Yolanda & her girls names with the Hadid kids. Would talk about Yolanda in every interview. Would mention Gigi and Bella as often as she could. Announced that her daughter had a crush on Anwar. Would bring them up even after Yolanda left the show. So creepy.

I feel a bit bad for her girls, though. They probably aren't going anywhere as models (despite everything Rinna is doing and has done to push them onto the public) and Rinna has clearly passed her desperation onto them. Sad.

DirectLikableKingbird-small.gif

Where is your scooter?! Where is it?
Reactions
86,345 805 130
Alleybux
Kyle’s daughter’s nose job threw her face all the way off. I’m sure she’ll be getting lip fillers shortly to “balance it out”. I might be in the minority, but her original nose didn’t look bad to me. It was big, but not in a distracting way, made her more distinct.

Having high self esteem is underrated as hell. These girls are messing up their faces before they’re done forming trying to chase trends.

Reactions
66,115 1,359 786
Alleybux
Kim Zolciak:

Brielle --

http://www.**********.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/brielle-biermann-at-ysl-beauty-festival-featuring-halsey-in-palm-springs-04-12-2018-5.jpg
Her and nenes nose looks like they purposely dip the tip of their nose in pizza grease or they add sheen to it.
Noses are not supposed to be shiny like Rudolph

Reactions
85,910 2,106 2,178
Alleybux
I think Bella only did her nose. You can tell she lost a shit ton of weight as did Gigi. Bella probably has no body fat

She definitely has cheek fillers. That “bone structure” came from nowhere. Cheekbones are still visible pre weight loss and are not created through weight loss.

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
im supportive to any of the lgbt spectrum as long as they don't down natural women and don't harm them sure, but at the end of the day i will put...
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
So... NB posted a bunch of nudes from a waterfall photoshoot on Twitter. Neytiri was already posing nude in the pics so, I guess she has made up...
Why do broke people say money buys happiness but rich people say it doesn’t?
I think it's like maslow's heirarchy of needs. Having money helps you with the first couple of layers such as water, food, shelter, protection...
Is Anthony Mackie fine to you?
Omg y'all are so mean. He looks like a stalker. The type to sneak behind the corners or trash cans just to tare at you.
General Hospital 2021
Ma I've been watching since the late 90's. Don't remember why Robert has a thick Australian accent but his brother Mac doesn't Mac did, I guess...
Black French journalist held hostage by Jihadist Terrorist in Mali
If I'm correct the terrorists (who are usually Tuareg) want the north of Mali to be seperate from the rest of Mali. They hate the westernisation...
So Bobby Brown Was Kidnapped by “Preacher”?
I have always thought this is true. I've read up on the big nasty man That was wild to me too when I first ever learned who Preacher was years...
Allyiahsface Discussion
The glow up is super real. I keep being recommended this vlog and im like harpo, who this woman?? I think she still looks pretty here actually...
The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
I don't normally get involved in drama, but I have to say, its getting really tedious listening to you rant and complain about this one blog...
Top Bottom