How Alleybux are Earned

Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
COLLECTOR
Reactions
26,894 367 64
Alleybux
With that said, let me move my pennies because Lord knows I’ll forget & get got.

It’ll be nice if we could change the way our alleymart purchases are arranged.

There is a way but I’m not familiar enough with the Alleymart terminology to explain

If you mean arranging the 8 items that will display on your public profile, you can click on your profile and go to Inventory then hide certain items if you don’t want them to be visible.

Based on what I’ve seen, you cannot drag an item to make it the first one in the list for example, just hide ones you don’t want to show.

I agree that it would be nice to be able to drag and drop items in whatever order. I also think it would be nice if more than 8 items could be visible on your profile.

✿.。.:* ☆'Round di corner posing☆*.:。.✿
Reactions
7,474 84 12
Alleybux
If you mean arranging the 8 items that will display on your public profile, you can click on your profile and go to Inventory then hide certain items if you don’t want them to be visible.

Based on what I’ve seen, you cannot drag an item to make it the first one in the list for example, just hide ones you don’t want to show.

I agree that it would be nice to be able to drag and drop items in whatever order. I also think it would be nice if more than 8 items could be visible on your profile.
Hopefully, Condi will change this since it seems like a simple fix.

This! And we should also be able to view the items on the mobile site.

We will be. We will be.
Reactions
6,716 81
Alleybux
I didn’t see this on the wiki - how many Alleybux are deducted for editing a post? I always fat finger on mobile and it’s draining my account lol

#SheILL
Reactions
24,531 242 33
Alleybux
My alleybux have stalled even though I have been posting on the public forums. It's weird that last week I was racking up bucks but now nothing. The only difference is I'm posting in a private group and the public forums.

gotta have kaya now
Reactions
52,860 1,964 1,269
Alleybux
My alleybux have stalled even though I have been posting on the public forums. It's weird that last week I was racking up bucks but now nothing. The only difference is I'm posting in a private group and the public forums.

same here. They should bring back steal feature until alleybux glitch is fixed.

Reactions
29,635 497 222
Alleybux
My alleybux wallet have been stuck and not growing.

Same here. I've been posting as usual and it's been stuck at the same number for a day.

Try logging out and logging back in. It might help. I noticed when I did that and I made a post, I came out of the negative (I was at -5; the rest of my alleybux are in my bank). However, I noticed that when I made another post it didn't go further than zero, so...idk. I hope we get the back pay we are owed lol.

Update: I just earned some. Maybe there's a lag or something...idk.

Last edited:
Reactions
132,701 3,290 606
Alleybux
For some reason I have multiple alerts from March 27 that says I’ve lost alleybux to some dragon shit. Like every couple mins losing 60-100 of them. I didn’t even do anything? I hardly post and haven’t made a thread in a while so why am I losing them by the thousands

...The First Host of Horror...
Reactions
13,331 370 285
Alleybux
do you have theft protection already?
Yep, I do...this whole negative alleybux balance issue started just today, and I have have no idea as to why that is. T_T

ETA: @BishWhat, Thank You so much for the fancy gift from the Alleymart!
Ah, you're making my inner Wednesday Addams feel electric!
When-You-Finally-Remove-Your-Ex-Friend-Facebook.gif

Last edited:
Reactions
122,205 1,292 247
Alleybux
For some reason I have multiple alerts from March 27 that says I’ve lost alleybux to some dragon shit. Like every couple mins losing 60-100 of them. I didn’t even do anything? I hardly post and haven’t made a thread in a while so why am I losing them by the thousands

Dragonbyte is just the name of the Alleybux store. The notification meant that somebody stole your bux.

Reactions
385,741 84,966 2,837
Alleybux
Put your bux in the Bank. Just withdraw when you shop.

Reactions
304,976 16,192 2,677
Alleybux
Yup had 800+ alleybux, came in this morning....a little over 300...transaction log,no details an I didn't buy?What's up.....whose deductingredients from my account....that has immunity
@admin....what's the deal?

2021_04_09_10.47.20.jpg

Reactions
122,205 1,292 247
Alleybux
Yup had 800+ alleybux, came in this morning....a little over 300...transaction log,no details an I didn't buy?What's up.....whose deductingredients from my account....that has immunity
@admin....what's the deal?

View attachment 2460068

That’s messed up to lose that much and not have a record of where it went. And who’s stealing if the option isn’t supposed to be there?

DMX's Voice
Reactions
61,954 593 80
Alleybux
Somebody was stealing from you.

Speaking of when will we be able to steal again @admin?
ThoroughPerkyKouprey-max-1mb.gif

Reactions
756 26 4
Alleybux
heads up yall-- the immunity i previously purchased was gone even though it hadn't been 30 days so i bought a new one.

Last edited:
COLLECTOR
Reactions
26,894 367 64
Alleybux
Is there a list that shows what is earned per forum/post?
I suspect the actual number you earn by posting in each particular forum will be kept secret, otherwise a lot of people will probably flood the forum that gives the most Bux with nonsense.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Rapper Black Rob Has Passed Away
This song still goes hard. May he RIP I was listening to it the other day.....it's what you call timeless production
US pauses J&J vaccine due to BLOOD CLOTS
hmmm I said “could be 10% could be 60%, we don’t know.” And I stand by that since there is no data to say what the number is. Are u providing...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
They really fake tho! These are the real ones. Look at the “Saint Laurent” font on these compared to hers. That’s really sad What difference do...
What Happened To Michael Jackson Nephews 90s R&B Group 3T
taj’s wife is brazilian Yes ive seen her parents they definitely aren't just white probably have native and African ancestry like most Brazilians.
For Naturals who wear their hair loose most of the time...
I usually use hard gels so that the crunch maintains my hair longer as I wear my WnGS for usually 5 days but during the summer I wash my hair...
Amber Heard Confirms She's Back For Aquaman 2
Which executive is she having xes with? Amber has had more scandals than ever, it’s very confusing that she is still going on a multi million...
Lolo Jones, 38, opens up about difficulty dating: ‘You give up hope’
says who? And if that’s true, why is she single? These limiting beliefs are just not based in reality Seriously. Fonts always tell on themselves.
Prince Phillip funeral watch thread
The center of attention is William and Harry and it’s ignorant to think after the major interview he did, that he wouldn’t be spoken of and ppl...
Top Bottom