Quantcast

How are you able to successfully get shoes on the release date?

MsBarbz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,913 851 291
Alleybux
Every time I attempt to buy newly released shoes online, they always sell out! There are some nikes coming out next week that I would absolutely love to get my hands on. How do you guys do it?!

Justa

Facsimile of God | Megan Thee Samaritan
Reaction score
Reactions
285,319 4,977 407
Alleybux
Every time I attempt to buy newly released shoes online, they always sell out! There are some nikes coming out next week that I would absolutely love to get my hands on. How do you guys do it?!

It depends on several things! Many of those males use bots and find a way to game the system.

What's the shoe you're looking for?

When is it being released?

And what are the instructions for obtaining it - i.e. do you have to do something in the Nike SNKRS app, or enter a raffle through other sneaker stores, etc.

Share with the congregation

Reaction score
Reactions
6,487 365 86
Alleybux
Just work at a store in the mall. U could really work two, 3 hour shifts a week. Network. If ur that hype beast, schedule/ask to work on early on release dates and get there early. So when said day comes you’ll have yours before the mall opens or ur homie in Foot Locker will have ur pair set aside for you.

MsBarbz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,913 851 291
Alleybux
It depends on several things! Many of those males use bots and find a way to game the system.

What's the shoe you're looking for?

When is it being released?

And what are the instructions for obtaining it - i.e. do you have to do something in the Nike SNKRS app, or enter a raffle through other sneaker stores, etc.

Share with the congregation
The sacai waffle shoes, they come out next Friday. I saw them on the Nike SNKRS app so I’m guessing I can purchase them off there. So many people said they’ve had no luck with the SNKRS app tho so I don’t know :cry:

ybfb

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,457 10 1
Alleybux
i've only been able to get one pair of nikes on a release day off the snkrs app. It was luck. I've tried so many times starting with those melody ehsani 1's.

Look on youtube its guys on there that gives insight. like having app on multiple phones/ computer

Justa

Reaction score
Reactions
285,319 4,977 407
Alleybux
The sacai waffle shoes, they come out next Friday. I saw them on the Nike SNKRS app so I’m guessing I can purchase them off there. So many people said they’ve had no luck with the SNKRS app tho so I don’t know :cry:

Do what the font below says about watching Euteube videos. You'll be able to discover additional avenues. Reddit as well.

Another thing is to find other sneaker stores on ig or the web to see if they are releasing the shoe on there. You can have that tab open for when it releases!

Good luck.

i've only been able to get one pair of nikes on a release day off the snkrs app. It was luck. I've tried so many times starting with those melody ehsani 1's.

Look on youtube its guys on there that gives insight. like having app on multiple phones/ computer

what did u end up getting?

Reaction score
Reactions
6,125 97 53
Alleybux
Just work at a store in the mall. U could really work two, 3 hour shifts a week. Network. If ur that hype beast, schedule/ask to work on early on release dates and get there early. So when said day comes you’ll have yours before the mall opens or ur homie in Foot Locker will have ur pair set aside for you.

Last I knew, employees at Foot Locker and Niketown can't buy certain drops on release day with their discount. My Jordan-fiend friend worked in Niketown and would go to one of those Arabic-owned sneaker spots and make a deal to get Retros the day they dropped.

Wondahful

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,239 93 20
Alleybux
Sneaker game is like voting now. It's designed to make you want to tap out. They've done all these things to try and limit resellers, but it still hasn't made it easier for the average consumer who just wants to buy some sneakers to have any real chance. Good luck to you. Wish I had some answers for you and for me.

heirloom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,248 212 92
Alleybux

On the SNKRS app do you ever watch the lives and play any of the games that they release? They often give the people who do that regularly exclusive access to buy the shoes early. I'm in a sneaker group on facebook and I saw EAs going out to members of the group yesterday for the Sacais

chlorophyll

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,234 870 160
Alleybux
On the SNKRS app do you ever watch the lives and play any of the games that they release? They often give the people who do that regularly exclusive access to buy the shoes early. I'm in a sneaker group on facebook and I saw EAs going out to members of the group yesterday for the Sacais

I watched a YouTube video last week (Talks By TJ is her name I think) and she said something similar. That they want you to be interactive within the app and those who are tend to get early access. I tried in hopes of getting something for the Dark Mocha Jordan 1s but I got nothing.

Justa

Reaction score
Reactions
285,319 4,977 407
Alleybux

do you know what places are doing raffles for the next nik/sacai collab?

heirloom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,248 212 92
Alleybux
do you know what places are doing raffles for the next nik/sacai collab?

Those raffles have been and gone, but they do sometimes rerelease old styles on sneakers day and random times. If you want them now you'll have to go the resale route

Remy Newport

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
298,652 6,108 4,258
Alleybux
I know avid collectors get that first look insider email, that’s why it’s sparse when it gets to the general public

MissDC1919

Queen of Hearts | Disengage Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
2,843 74 9
Alleybux
I downloaded the SNKRS app with the sole purpose of copping the Nike x sacai VaporWaffle (Black-Villain Red) a couple of weeks ago. I was able to add the shoe to my cart and submit the order. Then, I saw that my order didn't actually go through. As soon as I refreshed to purchase the shoe again, they were sold out. :cry:

I'm going to browse YT for best methods as suggested because I deserve those Trophy Room Jordan 1s that drop soon.

chlorophyll

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,234 870 160
Alleybux
But honestly, fµck the SNKRS app. I asked to be notified about the Valentines Day Air Max 90s. Not only did they not notify me, but they’re just gone? Not even listed at 10:01am. This sh!t is riggeddddd.

cullensbabe

cullen bohannon's wife
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
11,807 522 928
Alleybux
Someone let me know because sneaker resellers irl me to my soul and if I ever met a sneaker reseller in real life I would beat them within an inch of their life