Quantcast

How can I hex my former racist boss that fired an entire team of black women for speaking out against him

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,688,574 494,813 222,824
Alleybux
how can i hex him and his entire company?
we called him out on the racism and bullying and they fired the entire department - black women only.

please i want him to suffer.

HotDamn

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
214,793 7,909 741
Alleybux
Slow The Roll of Your Nemesis

Email the photo of the box to him. LSA will put its collective negative energy into it. He will be wrecked.

hugs.png
hugs.png
Sending good vibes your way.
hugs.png
hugs.png

Mooo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,874 407 17
Alleybux
Do it. I would only do that type of stuff to people who deserved it and to protect yourself. There are some on tumblr spells you can look up.

devilicious

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,813 7,608 2,600
Alleybux
By suing. I don't understand why everything is about magick in these LSA streets.
You can hex the person but whatever you do will be short-lived, unless you plan to spend the rest of your life googling the person to see if he/she is happy again so you can do another spell.

Get together with the others and sue. Find an attorney.

meshayle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,190 1,037 625
Alleybux
Bad publicity and money out of their pocket is the best way to get hIm. Hire an attorney that specializes in employment law and pursue a class action law suit. Trust me they don’t want this type of heat on their record and may settle out of court if you have a strong case.

MsWill

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,757 2,201 3,470
Alleybux
Contact the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and tell them what happened. Here is the link. You can also find your local affiliate on their web site.
Contact Us
we called him out on the racism and bullying and they fired the entire department - black women only.

BaldheadedStepchild

Condi's golden child. She/her♡
Reaction score
Reactions
215,354 11,462 1,283
Alleybux
Omg I've been waiting my entire life for this.

Get his name / picture , birthrate, a black or purple candle , GRAVEYARD DIRT and run that sh!t all over it . Get a petition and write what you want to happen to him . And then bury it in thd graveyard

Or just get something he touched specifically a cup and bury that sh!t deep in the grave

But pls before ypu take dirt or bury anything in the graveyard pls ask the spirits for permission, leave an offering and spin around 3x and walk out backwards

Reaction score
Reactions
1,544 122 6
Alleybux

I understand your frustration, but whatever hex you try to put on him and others will be temporary (if it even works) and the laws of the universe would ultimately in time shoot the same back to you. There are Universal Laws that are upheld and executed. Be cognizant in what you wish for and think clearly.

devilicious

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,813 7,608 2,600
Alleybux
Asian women got together and sued Google for NOT getting hired or low pay, meanwhile black women want to do silly spells for getting fired:

As part of the settlement the company will pay more than $1.3m (£950,000) in back pay and interest to 2,565 female engineers, and more than $1.2m (£880,000) to 1,757 female and 1,219 Asian applicants who were not hired.

Go get paid! Hurt racists where it matters: their pocket.

Nymphix

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,347 282 171
Alleybux
This is something I did on my sister's husband and his family.
For best results, use a personal belonging of the victims that has their vibes in it to construct the poppit. A photo, a small article of clothing, car keys, small personal possessions, hair, fingernail clippings, xesual fluids, or even dirt taken from a footprint can be used. It is best to construct the image to be sturdy and not soft if you plan to inflict any serious damage. The poppit should be constructed to take abuse.
Take whatever you have and use it in the construction of the image. Clothing articles may have to be cut to size. What is left over can be saved for the ritual working.

A doll can be sewn and stuffed with what you have obtained. Wax, clay or the like can be molded and blended with pieces of the victim’s personal belongings. While constructing this image, chant aloud, or inside your head, the name of the enemy it represents, over and over as long as it takes to complete the image. This should be a mantra of hatred.

While chanting, focus intensely on the wrongs this person has committed and your hatred towards them.

When it is finished, write or engrave the enemy's name upon it. If you wish to completely destroy the enemy, this is best done during a waning Moon. Moon in Taurus, Scorpio, Capricorn, and Pisces are good times for this kind of magick. You can perform a full ritual, where at the height of the ritual, you present the poppet, read aloud or to yourself the wrongs the enemy has committed against you and the curse you wish to inflict. When you are finished reading, burn the paper the curse was written on in the flame of a black candle. I have a silver burning bowl where I place my requests or whatever after I have lit them.

While the paper is burning and for a while afterwards, focus all of your anger and hatred upon the enemy, chanting their name repeatedly. This is the time to drive nails into the image, roast it over the fire, twist it, and mutilate it or whatever. Go over the offenses; get all of the anger out until you are completely exhausted. At this point, the image can either be burned (this is best done outside in some secluded area) and the ashes can be buried. Close the ritual.

We have found it most effective to nail the poppit to a tree through the head and the heart. Another technique is to bury it. You must direct the hatred and anger. In my own workings, I have found one does not have to get overly emotional. Just a strong determined will, and directing anger into a specific event, for example a specific type of accident, over and over. This should be very clear in your mind and is best done while the victim sleeps. The victim should have easy access to the type of accident or death you have planned. For example- one who never flies obviously won’t die in a plane crash. You have to know the victim’s habits and have a clear image of him/her in your mind and the misfortune you are willing to befall him/her.

It is always important after a ritual to clear your mind of the working and let it do its job. Don't forget to clean your aura and chakras after any working of black magick.

Zelda Pooh

Tubi or Not Tubi?
Reaction score
Reactions
20,517 460 9
Alleybux
Just curious, how will you know the outcome of his life if you hex him? Do you follow him or others involved on social media?

Foxxy Love

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,576 44 38
Alleybux
An anonymous message to a journalist that works at the news could help roll things along. Let his ass get cancelled!