Quantcast

How can you be with a man that doesn't take care of his child

Yellowhunney0789

Just keep smiling.
Reaction score
Reactions
311 40 11
Alleybux

For the record when she took his child across state lines and she went to foster care he tried to get custody and they denied him. Said they like to return the child to the person they took them from..

Before that he went to court and he pays child support. And would see the kid when the momma allowed. He wasnt going to call the police everytime she denied him visitation. And how you see your child when the momma constanly changes her number and move..

You say at least im not with him anymore. He wasnt a bad dude.

Like I said im over it. For a lot of women their is no excuse for a parent to be absent, no matter what..

I dont agree with taking abuse and miss treatment from anyone. I dont care who they are.

People need to take shared responsibilty in the way they raise their child and not point the finger at 1 parent. But thats easy to do. Its harder to take accountablitly for your own actions and see how you contribute to the neglect of your child..

Goes back to people not being mature enough for parent hood and having kids for the wrong reasons. Thats the root of the problem
Tell your own business!!!!!!!!!'nn

ForRealDoe?

PROUD BLACK AMERICAN
Reaction score
Reactions
66,869 5,518 13,393
Alleybux
Being a single parent doesn't mean you have no character to teach your child!! wth? You act like all single parent homes are some amoral cess pool. I can't
I read that like huh??!! A lot of single parents have character while a lot of married couples (like OP’s deadbeat cousin and wife) don’t.

No correlation between single parenting and character. The single parent has much more character than the parent who left.

ForRealDoe?

PROUD BLACK AMERICAN
Reaction score
Reactions
66,869 5,518 13,393
Alleybux
People singing praises of children raised by single parents have never had to teach at a public school you truly see how this affects some kids in every aspect of their lives.
I'm not saying all but it's an overwhelming majority.

Anyways I'm done derailing your thread.
I don’t think it’s the single parenting but LACK of parenting and home training.

My sister is a teacher. She left urban schools because many of the kids were disrespectful nightmares. Some were from single parent homes, some were not. On the other hand she had lots of very kind, respectful students from single parent homes. It had to deal with the parenting-

She’s now in the burbs which also has some single and divorced parents. Most of the kids are wonderful because they’re raised to be that way, despite their family composition.