How did you find LSA?

Pepper LaBeija

Ms. Houston if u Nasty
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,277 13 7
Alleybux
Well one day I was reading the entertainment section of BET.com (don't ask me why lol) and I saw the Brooke C. scandal and I'm like...this must be some hot shyt!!
Now its August and u b!tches have on the verge of LSA rehab....I LUV U ALL :240: :pconfetti :grouphug:

Curvy Jones

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
12,842 5 5
Alleybux
I have found and lost LSA several times. One time I was having an argument with my ex about Jam Master Jay and why he was killed. My DBF said drugs and I searched LSA to see if anything had been posted. I can't remember what I found. Back then you could only search every 60 seconds. Then when Eddie Murphy and his wife split, my friend was telling me about the whole Johnny Gill/Eddie Murphy thing and I didn't believe her. She told me to google it so I did, and that led me to a post on LSA. I lurked for almost a year before I joined and then for about six months after. My first post was in one of those stupid hidden content things!

George Michael

<span style="display: inline-block; filter:progid:
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
20,047 8 8
Alleybux
SoCuteNY said:
Well one day I was reading the entertainment section of BET.com (don't ask me why lol) and I saw the Brooke C. scandal and I'm like...this must be some hot shyt!!
Now its August and u b!tches have on the verge of LSA rehab....I LUV U ALL :240: :pconfetti :grouphug:

GIRL, THAT'S THE SAME WAY I FOUND OUT ABOUT LSA. I DON'T EVEN GO ON BET.COM THAT MUCH BECAUSE THEIR WEBSITE IS BORING TO ME. I JUST HAPPENED TO GO ON THERE TO ENTER THIS CONTEST TO WIN A IPOD FOR MY NIECE WHEN I DECIDED TO GO INTO THE ENTERTAINMENT SECTION AND SAW THE WHOLE FIASCO ON KANYE. I DECIDED TO READ BECAUSE I'M A BIG FAN OF KANYE'S.

I HAVE OFFICIALLY BECOME AN INTERNET ADDICT BECAUSE OF LSA. THANKS A LOT!!!!

LOL

CHEESE

Shelter Dogs Rock!
Reaction score
Reactions
11,620 2 7
Alleybux
while searching for a totally hilarious pic of stephon marbury & steve francis, i had seen in one of the papers. came across a sports blog, which lead me to take a look at LSA!

Shoewhore

COCK HUNGRY DICK PIG
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
22,223 17 29
Alleybux
My girl was telling me some of the outrageous stuff she was reading on here. Bursted my bubble telling me that Idris had hygiene troubles *sniff* and jokingly suggested I post about somebody nobody has any interest in hearing gossip about--it just might have made me feel better at the time. So I am nosey and got bored and moseyed on over.

But ummmm yall aint spillin the tea like before. All this period talk and what's for dinner is not what I bargained for. Most of it is hella entertaining (I've never seen someone draw sandals on a monkey to make it look like another broad before) but GET BACK TO THE JUICY STUFF WHY DONTCHA!

Maz Kanata

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
116,645 4,341 1,789
Alleybux
somebody posted the link about T.I. and Tiny, I started out as a lurker and then I signed up

M.A.R

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
157,687 8,626 481
Alleybux
On the NBA Wives Yahoo group they would talk about eddiegeorge.com/ LSA all the time so one day I decided to join...

Stinkerbell

Miss NFL 2006
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
11,843 8 4
Alleybux
An NFL wife who's man was talked about on this site told me that I should visit LSA and take a little "look see" and I've been hooked ever since.

MsBklynStyle

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,690 4 1
Alleybux
msreape said:
On the NBA Wives Yahoo group they would talk about eddiegeorge.com/ LSA all the time so one day I decided to join...

Same here, that site is dead as a doornail now. It used to be jumping now it's like one post per day over there. I guess all the Yahoo members came over to LSA.

LilMissSunshine

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
7,318 2 4
Alleybux
my twin's hair board always talked about this board...she told me to go since i have 20-40 hrs of free internet at work

ChickRida

<span style="display: inline-block; filter:progid:
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
5,708 1 1
Alleybux
i googled something (cant remember what it was) and it led me here, i thought that the comments were hilarious and joined!

Ruby_Woo

Lyrical Miss
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,124 3 15
Alleybux
The forums at SOHH.com--I lurk in the forums and people were talking about Brooke acting a fool on her myspace and blasting Lipstick alley. Someone provided a link to the thread on LSA (re: Brooke's myspace page) and since then I've been hooked..lol!

Pepper LaBeija

Ms. Houston if u Nasty
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,277 13 7
Alleybux
Wow alot of people found out by the whole Brooke C. myspace thing...Bless her heart!!
lol now i still have a serious problem.

Shellsbells

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
A google search for Dominican salons led me to the Dominican thread here, after reading through the threads I decided to join the madness and now, sad to say, I have an addition cause of you biscuit head heffas!

Passion Lady

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I was on another board and they were talking about all gossip on the site so I said let me check it out and I love it here not just for the gossip either!

NicoleRose

Sheneneh Fierce
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
18,514 17 32
Alleybux
shellie said:
A google search for Dominican salons led me to the Dominican thread here, after reading through the threads I decided to join the madness and now, sad to say, I have an addition cause of you biscuit head heffas!

Stop it. You know you came straight here because you heard about that Godbody knowledge that the Honorable Whoreson Jones be dropping. LOL! Hi, Shellie!

I came here as a result of two words: Brooke Crittendon. I was a lurker for a long time after that, and then one of those ******** hidden content posts got me to join.

memyselfni

DEATH TO SIDECHICKS-BRING BACK SHAME.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
246,269 40,325 6,184
Alleybux
from s2s members who were always posting threads about this place complaining saying y'all are taking their topics. but they (s2s) take their pics and topics from this site.

Shellsbells

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
nicolerose614 said:
Stop it. You know you came straight here because you heard about that Godbody knowledge that the Honorable Whoreson Jones be dropping. LOL! Hi, Shellie!

I came here as a result of two words: Brooke Crittendon. I was a lurker for a long time after that, and then one of those ******** hidden content posts got me to join.

I see you stalkin me again, tryin to get a piece of WJ. Step off heffa! :banana:
Hey Cinci is confirmed for me, you still gonna be there?

NicoleRose

Sheneneh Fierce
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
18,514 17 32
Alleybux
shellie said:
I see you stalkin me again, tryin to get a piece of WJ. Step off heffa! :banana:
Hey Cinci is confirmed for me, you still gonna be there?

Yep. September 9, I believe. Whatever that Saturday is of that weekend.

Veruca Salt

Spoiled Rotten
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,886 4
Alleybux
One of my girlfriends talked gossip all day err'day and I was like where are you getting all this from....."The Alley" was all she would say. Then when I was a member of NFL Wives on yahoo they would talk trash about how messy the alley was, basically dog it out. Then one day on NFL wives Jslayne came on there talking about Daz being her baby daddy and blah, blah, blah; and then someone else jumped in saying it was all a lie and sorry for wasting NFL wives time.

I lurked for two weeks before seeing a thread I HAD to jump in on. The addiction continues....

MissMeToo

Starter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I found out about LSA from Cocreteloop something pertaining to Brooke. I use to be on CL everyday, but I am a LSA fan now.

Lead X example

Bench Warmer
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Kanye's woman or ex-manshe did it... I was reading on BET.com also and someone linked back to LSA for info

WillonaWoods

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,916 237 99
Alleybux
Someone on Okayplayer was constantly taking gossip and pictures from here and posting them over there. She mentioned that she got them from LSA and I just signed up over here.

La Dona

Capo di tutti capi
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,723 3 1
Alleybux
I googled myself and this was on page 2 of the results. I didn't know what LSA was until I starting reading and I found it interesting so I joined.

Pepper LaBeija

Ms. Houston if u Nasty
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,277 13 7
Alleybux
mamacita88 said:
I googled myself and this was on page 2 of the results. I didn't know what LSA was until I starting reading and I found it interesting so I joined.
^^^^googled ur self u say....Did u find anything bad about urself or something someone said u didnt like or that wasnt tru?

Sobriety

clean and sober
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,800 2
Alleybux
a friend of mine told me that if I wanted the scoop on players (I needed the info at the) I should go on the msg boards on eg.com

Najee

Starter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I was talking to this guy I know and he told me there was a website full of groupies that were not ashamed and would go into detail about the guys they fµcked.

I initially told him I was not interested. Nevertheless, he kept sending me links of certain threads so eventually I checked it out.

I realized that though there were a few knucklehead hoes on here most of the women were just regular folk entertaining themselves throughout the day. On top of that, you guys always had the latest gossip and celeb photos so I had no choice but to register.

wildfire

FIRE_STARTER
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
20,019 10 11
Alleybux
A Pro-athlete Told Me Bout It. He Said They Were Talking sh!t About Him Over There ,so I Said Show Me And He Did, I've Been On Here Ever Since. He Told Me To Tell Him What Those Stank b!tches Say About Him , He Went On And On About Hating This Site ,yet He's A Frequent Visitor,he's Not Signed Up Or Anything He Lurks Just Like The Rest Of His PRO-ATHLETE Buds And Their Wives.

Dimplezz

$$Priceless$$
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
11,067 140 72
Alleybux
wildfire said:
A Pro-athlete Told Me Bout It. He Said They Were Talking sh!t About Him Over There ,so I Said Show Me And He Did, I've Been On Here Ever Since. He Told Me To Tell Him What Those Stank b!tches Say About Him , He Went On And On About Hating This Site ,yet He's A Frequent Visitor,he's Not Signed Up Or Anything He Lurks Just Like The Rest Of His PRO-ATHLETE Buds And Their Wives.

Damn thats messed up...LOL...I wouldn't imagine the wives lurking and the husbands....I wonder what they think after they read about their husband fµck!ng a lot of women...LOL....

Anyways I can't remember how I found this site, I think it was from another message board showing some pics from here. I lurked for a very long time before joining. Then I joined and NEVER posted....Now I can't help but to come in here and post and read interesting topics....I love it here

numberthree

Pearlfekt
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
1,603 6 1
Alleybux
A dude on my boyfriends team (pro) mentioned something about it one day to someone else...I over heard and had to see for myself!

Quiet Storm

Candy Rain
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
30,224 600 75
Alleybux
Shoewhore said:
My girl was telling me some of the outrageous stuff she was reading on here. Bursted my bubble telling me that Idris had hygiene troubles *sniff* and jokingly suggested I post about somebody nobody has any interest in hearing gossip about--it just might have made me feel better at the time. So I am nosey and got bored and moseyed on over.

But ummmm yall aint spillin the tea like before. All this period talk and what's for dinner is not what I bargained for. Most of it is hella entertaining (I've never seen someone draw sandals on a monkey to make it look like another broad before) but GET BACK TO THE JUICY STUFF WHY DONTCHA!

Where's the thread about Idris bad body order? Is it his underarm, sweaty balls :lol:

luxekiss

<span style="color: baby blue;"><span style="color
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
SoCuteNY said:
Wow alot of people found out by the whole Brooke C. myspace thing...Bless her heart!!
lol now i still have a serious problem.

CO-SIGN, NOW I'M ALREADY HOOKED TO LSA

LaMer

Starter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
318 1 1
Alleybux
I used to go to Black Voices to look at Ms.Reapes pics. that she posted and for a minute she took a lil hiatus:) and I was saying dag I miss her pics. Then someone wrote me and said that she posts them on a site called LSA and boy did I find more than pics!!!! I think I saw a thread that said Stephon Marbury and I was like whats this about? I opened it and was in shock .....my nosey ass has been here ever since

hold-tha-f-up

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Two guys I know found out about LSA through none other than LR and were freaked out about it when they saw themselves on here. They started telling me about how outrageous this site was. When I saw how touched they were about the girls on here cracking on them, I just had to start lurking. I was kinda scared with how much juicy gossip was floating around here at the time, so I didn't dare post (LSA was super hot then!) but eventually I got over it and had to join in the fun and share some of my own info. Been loving it ever since!

Sobriety

clean and sober
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,800 2
Alleybux
Dimplez said:
I lurked for a very long time before joining. Then I joined and NEVER posted....Now I can't help but to come in here and post and read interesting topics....I love it here

lol sounds like me but when I joined its like all of a sudden I couldn't stop posting. maybe it was making up for the years of lurking

Pepper LaBeija

Ms. Houston if u Nasty
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,277 13 7
Alleybux
Dimplez said:
Damn thats messed up...LOL...I wouldn't imagine the wives lurking and the husbands....I wonder what they think after they read about their husband fµck!ng a lot of women...LOL....

Anyways I can't remember how I found this site, I think it was from another message board showing some pics from here. I lurked for a very long time before joining. Then I joined and NEVER posted....Now I can't help but to come in here and post and read interesting topics....I love it here

I LUV IT HERE TOO....*starts posting before twitching fits begin*

cutthecrap

Rookie
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
i found out through my hairdresser... she does some of the athletes wives/girlfriends hair

MelanieHamilton

No. 1
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,068 5 2
Alleybux
I was googling Wendy Williams.

Are we going to have this same thread with every wave of newbies? I just want to be prepared.

Sits back waiting for the "What does your screenname mean/How did you come up with your SN" thread.