Quantcast

How do black women benefit from hyping up average looking darskinned men?

SweetieRose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,363 6 1
Alleybux
Thats exactly what it is.

Truth be told a lot of black women are threatened by the universal appeal of black men. Especially those like OP who are always complaining about black men not putting them on a pedestal or giving them attention.

It's very weird and kind of pathetic. You see how they're trying to make it as if black women who praise these "average" men have some sort of agenda or conditioning? Maybe that's just what they like.

I think it's stupid to say such things. Black women aren't threatened by black men, black women are WOMEN. Black men are MEN. Black women are voicing their grievance of the fact that their male counterparts aren't putting them on a pedestal while EVERY OTHER RACE DOES. That's a fault on black MEN not the WOMEN. Black men need to stop comparing themselves to their WOMEN and compare themselves to MEN of other races.

It's sad and pathetic that you're up here shitting up a place for women but I see men like you act like pussies on anti-black male dominant websites and think your winning by xesual conquest. Pathetic.

If you think black women are threatened by black men, it says a lot about you. Projection, thy weakest-link.

Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,125 24,663 36,581
Alleybux
I think it's stupid to say such things. Black women aren't threatened by black men, black women are WOMEN. Black men are MEN. Black women are voicing their grievance of the fact that their male counterparts aren't putting them on a pedestal while EVERY OTHER RACE DOES. That's a fault on black MEN not the WOMEN. Black men need to stop comparing themselves to their WOMEN and compare themselves to MEN of other races.

It's sad and pathetic that you're up here shitting up a place for women but I see men like you act like pussies on anti-black male dominant websites and think your winning by xesual conquest. Pathetic.

If you think black women are threatened by black men, it says a lot about you. Projection, thy weakest-link.

every other race like who though? Can ya'll explain what races of people are putting ugly women on huge pedestals?

last time i checked lizzo was like the most popular new star in black media.

ayhw

Financial Exploiter
Reaction score
Reactions
20,014 1,442 1,398
Alleybux
they think it'll make black men feel "loved" by them and finally they will find their ugly kang

but instead it really just makes these ugly ni**as egotistical and give them the audacity to think they're better than black women.

Bbyyxo2

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,150 26 29
Alleybux

This is response to whoever lol said all black men need is to be dark skin and smile

Lmfao

qwertyqutie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,541 457 516
Alleybux
30-damson-idris-w529-h529.jpg

Sexy-Damson-Idris-Pictures.jpg

Damson>>>Kofi

And anybody who says otherwise can eat dogs-hit

periodtttf

Frangela

BigMouthHeaux
Reaction score
Reactions
9,453 249 151
Alleybux
Chile I'm not even gonna front I was reacting to someone saying Kofi is ugly......didn't read past that...I don't know/care what else is going on in here :emoji_face_palm:

I said he's ugly. He has even skin, but that's it. With a beard he's average, but have you seen him without one?

Divine Roses

General Manager
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
30,258 4,347 7,103
Alleybux
Not only do we not benefit by hyping ip ugly mediocre looking Black men, these same Black men will turn around and say darkskin girls look like “monkeys, apes, gorillas” and only date lightskin biracial Jorja Smiths types or non-Black Latinas. I really want Black women to stop coddling Black men. You look pathetic. It’s MEN who should be hyping up their women, not the other way around, but y’all love this failed patriarchy mess that Black men have created inside our community so I know this will fall on deaf ears.

Divine Roses

General Manager
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
30,258 4,347 7,103
Alleybux
i agree......this is why i don't understand why blk women period hype up blk males looks publicly .....ALL blk women no matter the shade, should be offended by the notion.....blk males are the leaders of the pact devaluing not only dark-skin blk women but blk womens image period.....yet, blk women still sing their praises......
Exactly. It’s the PUBLIC part that really gets me because then Black men PUBLICLY make fun of BW and all races notice how they clown us. It’s embarrassing and I want Black women to stop doing that. Most of these men are married to/dating non-darkskin women.

Divine Roses

General Manager
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
30,258 4,347 7,103
Alleybux
Whose praises should black women be singing then, cause it’s a lot of white male praise being sung on this site despite the fact that they call black women gorillas, the ultimate in masculinity when it comes to primates, yet the white male loving brigade can suddenly attempt to use logic, reasoning, and all kinds of other analytical skills to divide and subtract the favorable from the unfavorable and develop a whole science on how to make an ass of themselves fawning over the same group of men who developed, promoted and projected every negative stereotype there is about them. But when it comes to black men they’re deaf, dumb and blind and the entire black male population are ashy and named Tyrone, despite we’re not a monolith being their rallying cry black men are so much of a monolith that they all share the same name and aversion to lotion. You don’t have to be an ornithologist however to know “we’re not a monolith” is the mating call for most backwards birds in swirl world to justify, like the brainwashing isn’t apparent, their bedwenching ways.
The only demographic I’ve seen refer to Black women as “gorillas” is Black men. They were the worst on 2010-2013 Twitter.

Kamala

Anti Group Think
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
34,822 2,930 7,763
Alleybux
I feel the same way about Black folks hyping up average looking dark skin models especially the dark skin African ones. Many of us want to try to compensate and make others believe we are so pro-Black and despise Europeans. And, we end up mistreating our own light skin Black people. I'm not down with this at all. If you look good so be it. But, I'll be damned if I stand for the putting down of a good looking light skin Black woman just because she's light skin.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Exactly. It’s the PUBLIC part that really gets me because then Black men PUBLICLY make fun of BW and all races notice how they clown us. It’s embarrassing and I want Black women to stop doing that. Most of these men are married to/dating non-darkskin women.

yes ma'm......blk women can physically prefer blk males all day, that is not a problem.....but when blk males don't return that favor especially publicly, and blk women do PUBLICLY.....it simply makes blk women look DUMB........

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Whose praises should black women be singing then,

blk women should be singing their own fuking praises, which is sad, that blk women don't have a counterpart to do it for them, like all other races of women do.......didn't read all of your pickme ass rant, but i am sure it is riddled with ' but, butt, what about the white man?"........my response to that is white males and non-blk males do what they are suppose to do PERIOD which is promote their own race of women, so no, as a blk woman i am not offended.........follow the resources, is how i live.....period.......

'

Leavemelone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,495 107 193
Alleybux
The only demographic I’ve seen refer to Black women as “gorillas” is Black men. They were the worst on 2010-2013 Twitter.
Ok Lady, you clearly see what you want to see
Trump New York co-chair makes racist 'gorilla' comment about Michelle Obama
[URL="https://foxync.com/3445811/washington-state-mayor-calls-obama-monkey-flotus-a-gorilla-says-he-isnt-racist/"]Washington State Mayor Calls Obama Monkey; FLOTUS A Gorilla–Says He Isn’t Racist
[/URL]
You can find pages of it complete with pictures, if they view a two time Ivy League grad, with the law degree coming from their oldest and most esteemed university who also happened to have been the First Lady of the country as a gorilla then how do you think they feel about black women in general. I told you y’all will somehow learn doctorate level calculus and trigonometry to subtract any of and all the sh!t white men have said and done, are saying and doing and plan to keep saying and doing out of the equation but somehow have pinpointed a select number of years a select number of negroes we’re saying foolish sh!t, negroes I remind you that have no power to do anything other than say foolish sh!t, and negroes I again remind you that you should have enough sense to know are aren’t about sh!t.

Leavemelone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,495 107 193
Alleybux
blk women should be singing their own fuking praises, which is sad, that blk women don't have a counterpart to do it for them, like all other races of women do.......didn't read all of your pickme ass rant, but i am sure it is riddled with ' but, butt, what about the white man?"........my response to that is white males and non-blk males do what they are suppose to do PERIOD which is promote their own race of women, so no, as a blk woman i am not offended.........follow the resources, is how i live.....period.......

'
I don’t see any race of men singing their women’s praises, why would there need to be a feminist movement and women’s rights advocates the world over if that was the case. The white men is mentioned because y’all stay acting as if he can do no wrong when he does mostly wrong.
Follow the resources, keep it up then. How are black women not the wealthiest group on the planet for all the getting the bag and white billionaires y’all are finessing and have at y’alls disposal is beyond me.

Leavemelone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,495 107 193
Alleybux
yes ma'm......blk women can physically prefer blk males all day, that is not a problem.....but when blk males don't return that favor especially publicly, and blk women do PUBLICLY.....it simply makes blk women look DUMB........
Does it make black women look dumb or does it make black men look dumb, view that statement of yours with reason. Most average people you see walking around are too consumed with their own lives and are not thinking about and the vast majority have no knowledge of or care about what black men say on Twitter about black women. I promise you other races and whites in particular have used and continue to use behavioral shaping tactics on and study blacks and continue to employ tactics to keep blacks minds in a tailspin, they are not shocked by any foolish behaviors of blacks, they’re shocked when blacks aren’t tearing each other apart and are acting like they have sense.

They also know they have just as much fµcked up sh!t they’re dealing with, its blacks who think they’re the cats meow

BUTTERCAKE

♥ I love to make guys cry. ♥
Reaction score
Reactions
146,640 5,258 4,148
Alleybux
this thread has a tinge of jealousy.

dark skinned women seem over it that dark skinned men get more love from black women as a whole and others more than dark skinned women therefore they're now going out of their way to take dark skin men down a peg.

i mean, thats all this thread is. But it won't change reality. If you're good looking, inshape and single whether you're a man or woman you will be considered a xes symbol.

a lot of women here gas dark skinned women that just aren't that pretty and wonder why peopel don't go crazy over them like they do.

Y’all get coddled by Black Women in the black community, and yes some non-black women are willing to f*ck you.

All this “love,” y’all get but the end of the day y’all still b*tch and complain about the mistreatment you receive as black men.

Y’all still rank at the bottom each and every time when compared to other men in multiple arenas. If we were to get into sh*t that really matters > take financially for example, a lot of feelings would be hurt in this thread.

Black Women are not “jealous,” they are frustrated with your undeserved coddling.

A lot of y’all need therapy. I’ve seriously never met a black femcel until I came to LSA
Y’all really triggered and it burns to see dark skinned black men being viewed positively and with xes appeal. Like someone really just said that Kofi is downright ugly LMAO

Every single trending appreciation thread on here has been nothing but ugly/average yt males who don’t have a preference for BW

I’ll admit, as sad as it is, many black women do feel this way... a lot of the hatred towards black men is because of this tbh...

I mean look at all the lol reacts to this post below

Imagine if a black man compared a black woman to an un-evolved primate. A typical joke yt supremacists make about black people...
The gag is Y’lan Noel dates dark skinned black women and has never said anything negative about them either
But I’ve been said LSA is a StormFront lite

I really can't believe someone compared an unproblematic dark skinned man to a cave man and it was laughed off. Like, how is that not hate speech?

Oh please.

Black women get dragged ALL day long, especially dark skin black women. It is second nature to many black men. It is so acceptable to drag black women in fact that there are black men who create music degrading black women and making a profit from it.

The degradation of black women by black men is profitable.

Let that sink in.

Idc if Black Women degrade black men, they’ve been degrading black women FOREVER.

Get over it.

missbijoux

Sweet like honey
Reaction score
Reactions
56,086 1,107 213
Alleybux
I feel the same way about Black folks hyping up average looking dark skin models especially the dark skin African ones. Many of us want to try to compensate and make others believe we are so pro-Black and despise Europeans. And, we end up mistreating our own light skin Black people. I'm not down with this at all. If you look good so be it. But, I'll be damned if I stand for the putting down of a good looking light skin Black woman just because she's light skin.

i see huh

listen to me boo: BLACK MEN AVARAGE, UGLY OR HANDSOME WILL ALWAYS WIN WITH OR WITHOUT OUR HYPE. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS HYPE UP THEIR OWN IMAGE AND SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER AND MAKE SURE THEY UPLIFT AND PROMOTE THE IMAGES THEY WANT FOR THEMSELVES SO IT CAN BENEFIT THEM!!!

YOU WILL NEVER SEE A BM BRING DOWN ANOTHER BM FOR BEING "AVARAGE". THEY HELP EACH OTHER OUT.

HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO A BW??? THIS IS WHY THEY STAY WINNING AND WE ARE LOSING. UPLIFT YOUR SISTERS. YOU WANNA DEFEND A BUNCH OF MEN WHO WILL LEAVE YOU FOR SOMEONE CUTER AND DISS YOU IN THE PROCESS? GET YOUR sh!t TOGETHER.

BUTTERCAKE

♥ I love to make guys cry. ♥
Reaction score
Reactions
146,640 5,258 4,148
Alleybux
i see huh

listen to me boo: BLACK MEN AVARAGE, UGLY OR HANDSOME WILL ALWAYS WIN WITH OR WITHOUT OUR HYPE. YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS HYPE UP THEIR OWN IMAGE AND SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER AND MAKE SURE THEY UPLIFT AND PROMOTE THE IMAGES THEY WANT FOR THEMSELVES SO IT CAN BENEFIT THEM!!!

YOU WILL NEVER SEE A BM BRING DOWN ANOTHER BM FOR BEING "AVARAGE". THEY HELP EACH OTHER OUT.

HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO A BW??? THIS IS WHY THEY STAY WINNING AND WE ARE LOSING. UPLIFT YOUR SISTERS. YOU WANNA DEFEND A BUNCH OF MEN WHO WILL LEAVE YOU FOR SOMEONE CUTER AND DISS YOU IN THE PROCESS? GET YOUR sh!t TOGETHER.

You are absolutely correct.

Black men arrogantly hype up their own image. & The BLACKEST image of Themselves at that.

Do you think black men would ever tolerate men like Drake and Steph Curry being their main representation? Drake and Steph get hate from black men for simply existing in black male spaces.

And are these black men ever called bitter, insecure, jealous? :disdain:

Black Women have really played themselves by sipping the kool aid that black men have created.

klove2010

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,454 1,172 333
Alleybux
Y’all are really mad because “average looking dark men” are being hyped?? :ROFLMAO: Y’all beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I’ll admit with no shame that I’ll find some ugly men attractive because their dark complexion is beautiful. I would never try to be with him though. Im a dark skinned women and I’m not every man’s cup of tea and that’s okay. Am I supposed to stop being attracted to the Luke cage guy just because he married a white woman. Uhhh no. Oh and by the way it doesn’t make me less than a black woman.

And to be honest y’all (LSA and SM) down black women too. Summer walker gets dragged on here all the time. Hell just because Ari Lennox didn’t jump on “fµck black men” brigade (even though I did find it weird that she said she would still stand with them), y’all talked about her like she was a dog. Y’all were no better than the black men that said that bµllsh!t.

What’s even more embarrassing than black men not hyping us up is black women crying about it every chance y’all get. Black women are beautiful and winning and y’all are worried if some dude don’t like you?

same ole bs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,991 4,662 2,883
Alleybux
This is so damn true. These average dark skinned guys are hyped up but if they were females, they would be considered unattractive.

missbijoux

Sweet like honey
Reaction score
Reactions
56,086 1,107 213
Alleybux
You are absolutely correct.

Black men arrogantly hype up their own image. & The BLACKEST image of Themselves at that.

Do you think black men would ever tolerate men like Drake and Steph Curry being their main representation? Drake and Steph get hate from black men for simply existing in black male spaces.

And are these black men ever called bitter, insecure, jealous? :disdain:

Black Women have really played themselves by sipping the kool aid that black men have created.

a hondurian girl got cussed out by black american men for writing a funny and cute comment about white men calling her allt ypes of ********* and names smh. LADIES UPLIFT YOUR OWN IMAGE. FORGET THESE MEN. DO IT YOURSELF OR ELSE NO ONE ELSE WILL. i bet you if a lightskin latina had promoted lightskin latinas with bm no one would say a damn thing and be okay with it. yall better stop. this is why in my positive promotion page i promote bw who are admired and adored by other men and bm as well. #UPLIFT YOUR IMAGE 2020

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Most average people you see walking around are too consumed with their own lives and are not thinking about and the vast majority have no knowledge of or care about what black men say on Twitter about black

this is where you fail ma'm.....blk males are braver online, because they can be.....if you are not equating blk males behavior in real life, statistics, and what blk women are LOUDLY speaking online now........you are dumb, and want to stay in denial......the puzzle is now finally complete, and blk women have no fuking excuses......sink with your kangz, is all i have got for you....

Leavemelone

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,495 107 193
Alleybux
this is where you fail ma'm.....blk males are braver online, because they can be.....if you are not equating blk males behavior in real life, statistics, and what blk women are LOUDLY speaking online now........you are dumb, and want to stay in denial......the puzzle is now finally complete, and blk women have no fuking excuses......sink with your kangz, is all i have got for you....

LOUDLY speaking online now, nobody cares. And there’s already the stereotype that y’all are loud so if y’all are indeed doing so then it’s to be expected. Do you even know what you’re talking about, because I have no clue as to what your response to the section you quoted is supposed to mean. If you actually think the average person you see every day gives a fµck about what black men say about black women on Twitter and vice versa then I don’t know what to tell you, I don’t need stats to back that up common sense is all I need. Perhaps black women in the age range that mess with Twitter care, but you should be able to use a little of the little sense you have to determine that’s a small percentage of people.
If you think non black people care at all other than to use it to continue making asses out blacks or to monetize it in some way to their advantage then keep dreaming.

Do y’all dizzy MF’s truly believe black women and men aren’t in the same boat, like black men are going to go extinct or whatever the case may be and the same won’t happen to black women. Your anger with black men is either a reflection of those in your family or those you’ve been involved with, if it’s the latter than you were attracted to them, if it’s neither of those cases and it’s because of some online sh!t then you need to log off.

Are you a swirl queen with every white Fortune 500 CEO flewing you out to the most Europeanest of European cities on a whim because he can’t stand Becky and says the only reason he calls you nappy headed is to not arouse suspicion that nothing makes his heart pitter patter like having a rendezvous with his Nubian queen on the riviera, there’s just something about the way the black girl magic motivates him to perform his own in the form of a disappearing act when swirl queens wake up from their fantasy

Sleets

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,966 407 668
Alleybux
On today's episode of that's a reach....

because it’s not sociallyacceptable to not be attracted to darskinned men

No, the reason the girl is being "dragged" is that she's boldly calling random men ugly on such a large social platform, the same way black men are dragged when they freely take to calling black women ugly. She's not being called out because "it's not socially acceptable to consider black men ugly".

The sort of mental gymnastics some of yall partake in, whew...yall could be olympics medalists

EDIT: Reading this thread, it's clear that it doesn't take much poking to see bw's true colorists attitudes. Someone compared a black man to an unevolved cave man and got a pass? I can never take discussions about colorism on this site seriously ever again.

Last edited:

everythingirie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,102 99 43
Alleybux
too many bw put Flava Flav/Trinidad James looking uggos on a pedestal, these same men who diss them and thirst after biracials and white women. Miss me

fitpudd

Don't Play With Me
Reaction score
Reactions
49,045 1,078 607
Alleybux
they think it'll make black men feel "loved" by them and finally they will find their ugly kang

but instead it really just makes these ugly ni**as egotistical and give them the audacity to think they're better than black women.
Somebody finally summed it up in a nutshell...the flowers y'all watered turned out to be the Little Shop of Horrors. Egos out of control....

ve1609

Shooting stars
Reaction score
Reactions
145,215 4,098 679
Alleybux
I was thinking about this in that situation of the relationship guru, Derrick Jaxn, he only succeeded because he is all that black community overhype, a dark-skinned man with a muscular body saying everything that women want to hear.

Cocobutttercup

Lip syncing queen
Reaction score
Reactions
202,483 12,952 2,132
Alleybux
I was thinking about this in that situation of the relationship guru, Derrick Jaxn, he only succeeded because he is all that black community overhype, a dark-skinned man with a muscular body saying everything that women want to hear.

Exactly. He’ll always have support from black women because let’s be honest. He’s what many black women dream of in a man: dark skin tall and muscular

thejohanman

KKK reject needle d1ck
Reaction score
Reactions
354 335 771
Alleybux
Dark skinned is sadly categorized as "masculine" compared to lightness in most cultures. Look at how blonde hair is hyped for white women but even for white men "tall dark and handsome" is seen as the standard.

If you are ever around a large group of white people notice how many "blonde" women you see compared to the men. There may be none to very few blonde men but a whole bunch of blonde women because the women are dying it because it is valued with them. Blonde men don't get fetishized even for yts.

It's how brolic NikkiTutorials was able to be in the public arena for over a decade without being clocked simply for "blonde hair and blue eyes".

Even some black women have said that dark skin is ok for a boy but not for a girl cousin makes a disgusting comment about my unborn child possibly being ''too dark''
thats actually false.dark in astrology,kabbalah,taoism,russelian science,vajrayana etc is feminine.the night is considered feminine.lilith who is the sacred feminine literally means 'night'.

estrogen and progesterone both directly contribute to melasma.the only thing masculine about the black race is the wide nose and wide lips maybe.