Quantcast

How do I make friends in Atlanta?

Anatwyla

my booty opened a portal to success
Reaction score
Reactions
189,870 4,705 804
Alleybux
Been here for a decade now and I just let go of toxic, fake "friends" in my life and I'm ready to meet other women who arent about the BS and who want to take the time to hang out and form bonds. Women who want to do something different a couple days out of the month and actually support each other instead of ONLY SAYING IT.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,332 27 1
Alleybux
How old are you? Do you play tennis? Golf? Bike ? Are you into any of the arts? Give us something to work with.

swphilaplayboy

underrated
Reaction score
Reactions
3,698 262 884
Alleybux
Go to networking events

Go to church

Meet new friends through current friends

Go to galas and high society events

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,426 9,148 11,470
Alleybux
Arts, travel, true crime, food, dance

Volunteer. There is umpteen thousand events in Atlanta and organizations that need volunteers to help. This way you can meet focused people who want help others and are open to curating new relationships.

pambeesley

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,168 18 5
Alleybux
I went to a couple Lean In Atlanta events where I met some friends w/ a lot of the same interests as me. I don't have a lot of friends and never have so when I met people I could have intelligent conversations w/ but still be silly it was great for me. I also met one of my now closest friends at the women's march a couple years ago.

It's hard especially if you're like me and don't know how to approach people but settings like this made it easier for me. Hope it helps boo! Cos making friends is hard but losing toxic people is always gon be the right move.

Regogirl

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
12,413 1,415 2,864
Alleybux
Southern women are toxic
so you'll always be in bµllsh!t.
They will go to church, then go screw your man then call you for brunch.
Never trust them.

veronicaluv

Keeping You Pressed
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
227,426 9,148 11,470
Alleybux
That's why volunteering is so good for meeting new quality people. You're often matched in groups to do activities. Learning new skills and crafts are good for this too. The Beehive ATL has a lot of fun classes. Callanwolde Fine Arts also has some good classes if you are into Arts and Music.

I went to a couple Lean In Atlanta events where I met some friends w/ a lot of the same interests as me. I don't have a lot of friends and never have so when I met people I could have intelligent conversations w/ but still be silly it was great for me. I also met one of my now closest friends at the women's march a couple years ago.

It's hard especially if you're like me and don't know how to approach people but settings like this made it easier for me. Hope it helps boo! Cos making friends is hard but losing toxic people is always gon be the right move.

mslee21

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
38,939 1,729 866
Alleybux
Also you will have to become aggressive. Ask the women for their numbers . Almost have to be like a man

Anatwyla

my booty opened a portal to success
Reaction score
Reactions
189,870 4,705 804
Alleybux
You can try meetup but a lot of folks are not consistent unfortunately

Yep I tried meetup but could never get a steady friend from it. Everything just fizzled out.

Also you will have to become aggressive. Ask the women for their numbers . Almost have to be like a man

See this is what it seems like I have to do but my fµck!ng insecurity must shine bright like a diamond because people seem to not like it. Then it turns into one of those friendships where im always the one to ask them to do stuff and they just act like they're only along for the ride. It gets depressing im like what's so wrong with me.

mslee21

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
38,939 1,729 866
Alleybux
Yep I tried meetup but could never get a steady friend from it. Everything just fizzled out.

See this is what it seems like I have to do but my fµck!ng insecurity must shine bright like a diamond because people seem to not like it. Then it turns into one of those friendships where im always the one to ask them to do stuff and they just act like they're only along for the ride. It gets depressing im like what's so wrong with me.
What are you insecure about ? They have a spoken word scene in Atlanta maybe you can try meeting folks through that. I would go places where I would want my tribe to hang out at . Dont just go to random places. Law of attraction is real. I'm telling you if you think something is wrong with you people will believe it is. You'll attract people who are not what you want because you're at a low vibration.