How do you build a relationship with God?

Team Owner
Reactions
57,074 910 755
Alleybux
Say a prayer for understanding and open a Bible (any page should help). Or if you don’t have one there is an app that is free. Look at the Bible plans.

Starter
Reactions
639 26 6
Alleybux
By talking to Him and start off by saying the exact thing you said to us to Him.

“God how do I build a relationship with you? I feel lost and feel like you arent there. Please show me where to start?”

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
By talking to Him and start off by saying the exact thing you said to us to Him.

“God how do I build a relationship with you? I feel lost and feel like you arent there. Please show me where to start?”

Agreed. Ask Him. Talk to Him everyday, even when you think you can’t feel Him. And read your Bible everyday. Through consistency and prayer, you’ll connect to Him and Christ.

MVP
Reactions
4,950 5 5
Alleybux
I grew up within it. Just like someone who stepped away, and returned, the best way to get there is through His Word. Take a survey approach/lesson that gives you an overview of the Bible. Then go back and read/meditate on that.

Get a teaching/student Bible. Today, there is a wealth of information online to get you started. As you study, ask God for direction.

The number one reason for me not losing faith through trials is that I only asked God to reveal to me what is for me, based on the knowledge that He already knows what I need before I ask.

I keep my relationship with God simple. During my formative years, If ever I asked God for something, I sacrificed something on its behalf.

Spend some time in lesson and prayer. If you want to P.M. me, I'm open to discuss further.

Last edited:
Your Faves Favorite BBW
Reactions
61,226 2,266 1,978
Alleybux
Read scriptures and prayer. Also a prayer journal works too. Since COVID most churches are closed but you can still join virtual religious book clubs and Bible studies for inspiration.
Facebook have great groups for Christians and also black woman who are Christians

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reactions
43,148 1,037 309
Alleybux
Took accountability for my own actions and stopped looking for a savior. Looked for a someone to guide me.

Prayed and read the bible and looked at little things for inspriation or ways to connect myself with him/her. For example i look at fruits and plants or i look up at the sky and say "wow God made this for us"

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Nigeria 9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Toke looks bad,you’re delusional if you think otherwise.Anyone who sees Toke as “the standard” needs Jesus and exposure
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Meghan Markle's childhood sweetheart praises 'courageous' Duchess for speaking out about 'history of racism’ in the royal family during Oprah...
when a guy says he doesnt want to be in a relationship but is doing relationship things?
when a guy says he doesnt want to be in a relationship but is doing relationship things with you, going on dates, spending time together...
Moneyist: My boyfriend inherited a home and $700K. He pays me $500 monthly rent. Should I ask...
Well since it is chump change she should have had that 85k paid off without no issues as well. In my opinion it should have been paid off a long...
Why do Black men think protecting Black women is optional?
Not to be mean spirited or hateful however, shouldn't the OP talk about some Asian/Indian men and their abuse of Asian/Indian women? I mean if...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I understood it as tonto = dumb... That's what it translates to from Spanish which I also speak... So basically the Lone Ranger was calling Tonto...
Cori Bush was 'healed' of COVID-19 within 30 minutes through a telephone faith healing session...
I hate to hear stuff like this. I have a relative who attended a church where they taught against seeing doctors & the relative skipped a...
Rebranding Your IG for Dating?
You should make your insta reflects who you are. Not necessarily for dating, but just in general. Whether it’s career, relationships, friendships...
Delaunda Milner (MINK MOB D.)
it’s so embarrassing atp. the word is right there. I’m starting think all these ppl slow. launda should have swallowed Armenia too
Top Bottom