How do you guys get people to buy stuff online?

Reactions
25,533 284 226
Alleybux
I have posted to Nextdoor, Facebook marketplace, OfferUp,Mercari and gotten a couple of sales but less than what I think I should be able to do. What are some tips to get people to buy my stuff?

should I update my listings frequently? Any tips would be helpful. i have so many things I can sell, but no one seems to want to buy my stuff and they are for the low low and good stuff( authentic waist beads, authentic Friday wax-never used). I’m not trying to have a store, just get rid of stuff. Are there other places I should be listing my stuff!

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reactions
39,416 652 148
Alleybux
I post stuff on poshmark and it's been really great for me. I have sold a lot of items. I tried other sites and had no luck. Poshmark is the truth. I don't upload often only sometimes do I attend their "parties" and repost my items in there to reach out to new people. I recently just sold a purse for $700

Reactions
631 17 1
Alleybux
I post stuff on poshmark and it's been really great for me. I have sold a lot of items. I tried other sites and had no luck. Poshmark is the truth. I don't upload often only sometimes do I attend their "parties" and repost my items in there to reach out to new people. I recently just sold a purse for $700
do you have to pay for the shipping to the buyers ?

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Twitter says Chicago Mayor is having an affair on her wife and considering resignation
She’s a terrible mayor. Not shocked she’s cheating and and with someone young and trashy since she was a cop.
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Yeah well it couldn’t be me. I am hopeless with funerals or weddings. I bawl too. I certainly shed a few tears watching this. Gawd, when the...
UK fonts: will you travel from May 17th?
I don’t know. I really want to travel and I had to go to Nigeria a couple months ago for family reasons and the stress of the restrictions and...
My Jazzy Life
Jazz would breakdown if this stranger left her codependency & food are her only coping skills It may be hard at first but it will be better for...
Chris Evans Exchange Thread Part II
That's what I found. Apparently she wasn't a fan of Steve being with another woman except the character that she played, but she got her wish in...
Carmen Caboom
No need I already knew the 2 KROGER locations by the layout of the area..When she was hassling Al Green, that was Highway 64..The other location...
When Arab Swirling Goes Wrong
Mimi is such a mess, I can't even follow her shenanigans chronologically. Can someone break it down in the order of events from the time she was...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
I love that granny’s ‘subtle’ reply on IG (“returning the favor darling , only on a bigger scale and so much much more”) to Lily showing her rings...
Momma Cat Said....What You’re Not Going To Do Is Hurt My Baby...
The dogs all agreed to keep this incident amongst themselves. No way did they want this getting back to the pack.
Top Bottom