Quantcast

How do you know if God speaks to you?

Seekret Squirrel

Y’all just be saying anything online…
Reaction score
Reactions
265,073 7,117 430
Alleybux
It’s very random but I really feel God’s presence after prayer and I see a rainbow in the sky. They randomly pop up. Not always but if I’ve had a heavy day they show up like clockwork.

ismymicon

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,550 247 44
Alleybux
Also, you may see signs of God answering your prayers or have random conversations with people in which the answer to your prayers are revealed. I've experienced it as well as feeling his presence as Seekret Squirrel stated.

Custard Tart

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
24,488 2,384 2,970
Alleybux
Omg (not saying o my God in vain), but I I have SO many experiences.

I’ll tell one for now:

A while ago before I became a faithful believing Christian I went to an Ash Wednesday service because a priest who I became close friends with invited me.

He said, after I give you your ashes at the service, we’ll go have tea and talk about my feelings on possibly becoming a practicing believing Christian.

So after I went up, got my ashes put on my forehead as a believing woman, I went back to my seat in the pew.

Lent Prayers.

Exit prayers and songs.

I participated.

Then all the pew people left, the clergy left, my priest friend left.

I went home, hating on his liar bs saying he’ll be there to talk to me and guide me.

I got home.
Angry.
Went to the kitchen to make a sandwich.
AND THEN my whole head heard this : WHO DO YOU LOVE?

It wasn’t in separate words, but like a billboard with all the words as one word at once WHO DO YOU LOVE?

I realized that I went to the Lent Ash Wednesday service JUST to be near that priest who I adored.

So, yes, I’m convinced that God talks to me.

I have so many more experiences.

By the way, my beloved priest-friend didn’t even see me there in church, even though he gave me my ashes and waited for me after service. We were both convinced that God had a big lesson for me. Praise God!

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
How? Experinces?

I'll answer your first question, "How do you know if God speaks to you?"

You will know His Voice after and/or once you have responded or reacted to what Jesus said: "Because God so loved the world (everybody), that He gave His ONLY Son so that whoever believes in Him (dying for our Sin) would NOT perish (be forever banished from Heaven), but so that you may ENJOY Eternal Life... Eternal Life is Knowing our Loving Father God's Voice every day in a close loving trusting personal relationship, like you know your Best Friend.

Having Eternal Life is not just for us to ENJOY when we die and go to Heaven some day. No, God intends for us to ENJOY a normal close personal trusting dependent loving Relationship with Him as our Loving Father while we're still living on Earth, but just like it would be if we were already in Heaven (where the devil is not allowed).

All you have to do is to believe in your heart that Jesus died for the forgiveness of your Sin, and talk to God and acknowledge that you know that you've sinned (He already knows this), and tell Him that you are willing to accept His Son Jesus to become your Personal Savior & your LORD. And, immediately God's Mercy wipes ALL of your Sins away (past, present & future) as if you've NEVER sinned. He immediately gives you a NEW NATURE like Jesus' and you become God's Child. You belong to God's Family when you accept His Son's death as the price paid for you to go free from Condemnation. God places you in His Son's Kingdom and your life will NEVER be the SAME. Jesus becomes your LORD, the One you look to DIRECT your life into God's Amazing Master Plan. He KNEW what His PLAN was FOR YOU BEFORE you were even born. Not only do you ENJOY God's Peace, Grace, Love, and Joy, but if you ask Him, The Father will give you His Holy Spirit to MENTOR & GUIDE you into Knowing God's Will for your life. READ your Bible and TRUST Jesus to HELP LEARN to live out GOD'S AMAZING PLAN so that He may pour HIS Blessings into your life so you can be a Blessing (pass it forward) wherever you are and whatever you're doing. This is what it means to be BORN AGAIN into Jesus Christ.

Once you're BORN AGAIN, you will KNOW HIS VOICE because Jesus says, "My sheep KNOW My Voice, and they will NOT follow a stranger's voice (Satan)." You won't have to rely on someone else experience. You will KNOW that you KNOW Him for yourself and no one's experience with Him is the SAME because He made each of us :b41UNIQUE & SPECIAL so that He can bless us and express His Goodness in and thru us for the Praise of His Name.:heart_eyes:

Last edited:

Dgrrl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,501 351 36
Alleybux
If I'm worried and praying about something, a certain calm comes over me-a certain surety- and I "hear" the answer and I know it to be the answer. The voice Is not my own but it is lol- I can't explain it.

GinaBambina

Isaiah 54:17
Reaction score
Reactions
24,090 1,201 322
Alleybux
This is a good question because I think God has to talk to all of us in very different ways depending on how you’ll best receive his msg. For me he relays a lot of msgs to me through my dreams. If I am sad while praying sometimes I will feel a calm & peaceful presence within. Mindful meditation has helped a lot too when it comes to quieting my mind so that I can listen to my intution/him better.