Quantcast

How Does a Woman "Act" Like a Man or Tries to be a Man?

TruthSerum

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
990 75 396
Alleybux
How do you make that assumption? Have you never heard of the term "fµck buddy" or "friend with benefits"?

Why can't a woman have xes outside of a romantic relationship without being called a slut or be accused of being promiscuous?

If a woman is a hoe, what does that make the man who has xes with her?

People are too invested in pushing the double standards...
I make the assumption because it's logical. I never said that it's impossible for a woman to only have 1 partner that she has non-committal xes with no feelings with. Sure, that's possible just not likely. If you're the type of woman who can have xes with a person who you don't have feelings for or a commitment with, then you're probably the type of woman who has xes with multiple people. Again, it's a logical assumption.

What do you call a man who has xes with a hoe? A John, trick, ect.

You push the double standard without even realizing it. You dodge terms like slut and adjectives like promiscuous because you realize that the behavior linked to those terms are unattractive in women. There's a reason that men brag on being players, pimps, ect while women don't.

I appreciate you actually responding instead of just using the buttons though.

Genevive Jones

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,966 45 33
Alleybux
I dont think women want to 'act' like anyone (men are not so superior that I go around thinking of ways to imitate them), but rather we just want to be free to do what we want with our bodies, our money, our time, our lives, and not conform to what "society" says we should be doing.

We want equal rights, we dont want people making laws about what we can/cannot do with our bodies, we want to be paid the same on our jobs as a man who holds the same positions, we want promotions, we want to explore our own sexuality without being labeled, we want to wear our hair the way we want, we want our opinions to be heard without being told to sit down and shut up.

karsynjcrew

indiealltheway
Reaction score
Reactions
18,975 445 94
Alleybux
I make the assumption because it's logical. I never said that it's impossible for a woman to only have 1 partner that she has non-committal xes with no feelings with. Sure, that's possible just not likely. If you're the type of woman who can have xes with a person who you don't have feelings for or a commitment with, then you're probably the type of woman who has xes with multiple people. Again, it's a logical assumption.

What do you call a man who has xes with a hoe? A John, trick, ect.

You push the double standard without even realizing it. You dodge terms like slut and adjectives like promiscuous because you realize that the behavior linked to those terms are unattractive in women. There's a reason that men brag on being players, pimps, ect while women don't.

I appreciate you actually responding instead of just using the buttons though.

First of all, you need to actually read more threads on this board and stop assuming that I'm some troll who goes around groaning fonts without stating my opinion.

Secondly, I'm not pushing any double standards. Again, if you were familiar with the content of my posts in this forum and others, you wouldn't keep making assumptions about me based on one post.

The problem with the terms "slut" and "promiscuous" is that they have a negative connotation that is usually only applied to women. Who determines what is "promiscuous"? Everyone has a different opinion on it, and everyone has a different number they consider as being too many xes partners. I have never dodged those terms; I'm one of the few fonts on here who is constantly calling people out for pushing the double standard.

I have also said, several times, that no one REALLY knows what anyone else does in their xes life unless you are there for every single xesual encounter that person has. So all of this judgment is just pointless and silly.

I have consistently stated that it's sexist and unfair that women are judged in this way. I don't personally care what anyone else does in their xes life, or how many xesual partners another person has. Everyone should have the freedom and the right to do what they want without being negatively judged for it.

Patriarchy and sexism is the reason that men can brag about being promiscuous and women CAN'T.

TruthSerum

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
990 75 396
Alleybux
First of all, you need to actually read more threads on this board and stop assuming that I'm some troll who goes around groaning fonts without stating my opinion.

Secondly, I'm not pushing any double standards. Again, if you were familiar with the content of my posts in this forum and others, you wouldn't keep making assumptions about me based on one post.

The problem with the terms "slut" and "promiscuous" is that they have a negative connotation that is usually only applied to women. Who determines what is "promiscuous"? Everyone has a different opinion on it, and everyone has a different number they consider as being too many xes partners. I have never dodged those terms; I'm one of the few fonts on here who is constantly calling people out for pushing the double standard.

I have also said, several times, that no one REALLY knows what anyone else does in their xes life unless you are there for every single xesual encounter that person has. So all of this judgment is just pointless and silly.

I have consistently stated that it's sexist and unfair that women are judged in this way. I don't personally care what anyone else does in their xes life, or how many xesual partners another person has. Everyone should have the freedom and the right to do what they want without being negatively judged for it.

Patriarchy and sexism is the reason that men can brag about being promiscuous and women CAN'T.
Your bitchy tone is completely unnecessary. I don't care enough about you to do any research on your posts. Once I saw you respond with words/thoughts, I acknowledged it and thanked you for it. Seems like you just want something to b!tch about.

You are perpetuating the double standard and I clearly explained how. You're doing it in this very post. Who determines what's promiscuous? The people who wrote the dictionary. Promiscuity is basically defined as having casual xesual relations with multiple partners. My point is that while there are a lot of promiscuous women out here, almost all of them lie about being promiscuous. Women lie about it because promiscuity in women is seen as unattractive by society as a whole. If women truly want to stop perpetuating the double standard then they will have to stop lying and start being honest. If you're a promiscuous women then you're going to have own and wear that. Stop all the deflecting and other nonsense. "well who determines what a promiscuous woman is? It's nobody's business who I sleep with yada yada" the denial and smokescreens only push the double standard. You call a man who's promiscuous promiscuous, he'll wear it.

The only thing being judges here is behavior. This isn't about anyone in particular so I don't know why you're taking this personally. I initially made the assumption that in general, women who have casual xes with people that they don't have feelings for or a commitment with are promiscuous. That's damn near the definition of promiscuity. The purpose of being in non-committed relationships is to reserve the freedom to deal with other people. I'm not talking about women who don't exhibit that behavior so all of that talk about what we don't know about people is irrelevant to what I'm talking about.

Terms like "player" and "pimp" aren't negative like "slut" because women don't paint them as being negative. If women stopped giving players play then guys would stop being players. They'd stop bragging on it at the least.

The thing that women like you need to try to understand is that men and women are different. Life isn't fair and it's filled with double standards. The idea that men and women should be treated exactly the same as if we are exactly the same is completely ignorant and naive. If you want to be mad at someone about this then get mad at God for making men and women differently. Men don't get pregnant. Men don't have as many of their emotions involved in xes. Penetrating someone is not the same as being penetrated. This is all nature.

karsynjcrew

indiealltheway
Reaction score
Reactions
18,975 445 94
Alleybux
Your bitchy tone is completely unnecessary. I don't care enough about you to do any research on your posts. Once I saw you respond with words/thoughts, I acknowledged it and thanked you for it. Seems like you just want something to b!tch about.

Typical sexist response. Now I have a "bitchy" tone, not assertive, which is what it really is, but "bitchy".

You are perpetuating the double standard and I clearly explained how. You're doing it in this very post. Who determines what's promiscuous? The people who wrote the dictionary. Promiscuity is basically defined as having casual xesual relations with multiple partners.
Promiscuity is a subjective term. There is no exact definition. What makes a woman promiscuous? If she's had more than 3 partners over the course of her life? If she has xes with 3 different partners in a month, in a week? Everyone has a different opinion and a different answer to this question, and that is what makes it senseless to use xesual behavior as a way to judge a person's character.

My point is that while there are a lot of promiscuous women out here, almost all of them lie about being promiscuous. Women lie about it because promiscuity in women is seen as unattractive by society as a whole. If women truly want to stop perpetuating the double standard then they will have to stop lying and start being honest. If you're a promiscuous women then you're going to have own and wear that. Stop all the deflecting and other nonsense. "well who determines what a promiscuous woman is? It's nobody's business who I sleep with yada yada" the denial and smokescreens only push the double standard. You call a man who's promiscuous promiscuous, he'll wear it.
Women and men push the double standard. Men perpetuate it by looking down on and assigning less value to any women they deem to be "promiscuous", because society says that a promiscuous woman is mimicking a man. Only men have the right to be promiscuous without negative judgment. Any woman who refuses to be ashamed of her xesual practices, whatever they may be, is labeled a slut.

Even women who are only ASSUMED to be promiscuous are labeled this way, as well. That is the other part of the problem. Like I said before, how do we really know who is promiscuous and who is not, unless we are with them each and every time they have a xesual encounter?

The only thing being judges here is behavior. This isn't about anyone in particular so I don't know why you're taking this personally. I initially made the assumption that in general, women who have casual xes with people that they don't have feelings for or a commitment with are promiscuous. That's damn near the definition of promiscuity. The purpose of being in non-committed relationships is to reserve the freedom to deal with other people. I'm not talking about women who don't exhibit that behavior so all of that talk about what we don't know about people is irrelevant to what I'm talking about.
But you can't accurately judge a person by their behavior unless you are there to witness it. Otherwise, you are working on assumptions and suppositions.

I'll reiterate what I said above. "Promiscuity" is too relative of a term for anyone to make concrete judgments about another person based on their xesual behavior or the number of xesual partners a person has had.

And I'll ask you again why you assume that a woman who has xes without emotional attachment is also having indiscriminate xes with multiple partners. Is it because you also assume most men do the same? I'll say one more time that you don't know what people do behind closed doors unless you're in the room with them while they are doing it.

Terms like "player" and "pimp" aren't negative like "slut" because women don't paint them as being negative. If women stopped giving players play then guys would stop being players. They'd stop bragging on it at the least.
These terms are not negative, because men's xesual behavior is not seen as a negative unless the man is gay or bisexual.

Typical that you blame the woman for the rules and the game created by men. Why should women have to stop having xes (with a "player" or whoever else) just to keep ourselves from being labeled as a "slut"?

The thing that women like you need to try to understand is that men and women are different. Life isn't fair and it's filled with double standards.
Women like me? What type of woman do you think I am? You are FULL of assumptions, and most of them are wrong. Your post reeks of male privilege.

Life isn't fair, so we shouldn't work to make things fair for everyone? I guess black people shouldn't bother fighting racism, then, because we should know that double standards and unfairness are just a fact of life, and why try to make life better for anyone?

The idea that men and women should be treated exactly the same as if we are exactly the same is completely ignorant and naive. If you want to be mad at someone about this then get mad at God for making men and women differently.
What does God have to do with sexism and patriarchy? Do you know that the Bible, the Torah, the Quran, and all other religious texts were written by MEN? Do you realize that different people have different interpretations of the scriptures, and that some people are not religious and don't believe in any God? Whatever your religious leanings might be, don't use them as a means to justify your own ignorance.

Men don't get pregnant. Men don't have as many of their emotions involved in xes. Penetrating someone is not the same as being penetrated. This is all nature.
So, getting pregnant is a weakness now? Having emotions is a weakness, too? Being penetrated shows weakness? In other words, you're saying that being a woman is less than being a man, and that is how things should be?

NOT ALL MEN

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,850 59 76
Alleybux
On the flip, a guy could ask what you women mean she yells "be a man".

Ladylike behavoir would probably be the opposite of that. *shrug*

When I woman says this, they mean act responsibly, be mature. Those are the fundamental staples of adulthood whether one is a man or a woman.

TruthSerum

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
990 75 396
Alleybux
Typical sexist response. Now I have a "bitchy" tone, not assertive, which is what it really is, but "bitchy".
Assertive and bitchy aren't synonyms. You making a point to whine about something that I had already acknowledged was bitchy, not assertive. It was unnecessary.

Promiscuity is a subjective term. There is no exact definition. What makes a woman promiscuous? If she's had more than 3 partners over the course of her life? If she has xes with 3 different partners in a month, in a week? Everyone has a different opinion and a different answer to this question, and that is what makes it senseless to use xesual behavior as a way to judge a person's character.
Promiscuity is not really a subjective term. There are a couple of clear definitions of the word depending on the context. In the context that I'm using, promiscuity is defined as a person who has casual xes with multiple partners. No need to be obtuse. Obviously a person who's had 3 different casual xesual partners in her life(assuming you're talking about someone who's at least middle aged) wouldn't be considered promiscuous. Now 3 different casual partners in a week or even a month would certainly make a person promiscuous. A person's xesual behavior is related to their character. Is it the end all be all? No not necessarily, but xesual behavior is certainly part of a person's character. If you met a man who had 5 kids by 4 different woman you'd make some kind of judgement about his character and rightfully so.

Women and men push the double standard. Men perpetuate it by looking down on and assigning less value to any women they deem to be "promiscuous", because society says that a promiscuous woman is mimicking a man. Only men have the right to be promiscuous without negative judgment. Any woman who refuses to be ashamed of her xesual practices, whatever they may be, is labeled a slut.
We all know that men push the stereotype but the point is that women do too. I'm glad that you can aknowledge that. Men are generally not looking to settle down with a promiscuous woman because promiscuity in women is a turn off. We place less value on promiscuous women because promiscuous women place less value on themselves. Again, this goes back to the natural differences between men and women. Being penetrated isn't the same as being the one doing the penetrating.
A lot of people(men and women) share that perspective whether you personally agree or not.

Even women who are only ASSUMED to be promiscuous are labeled this way, as well. That is the other part of the problem. Like I said before, how do we really know who is promiscuous and who is not, unless we are with them each and every time they have a xesual encounter?
This is a completely different issue that's irrelevant to what I'm talking about. I'm strictly talking about women who actually are promiscuous and why promiscuous women are looked down upon compared to promiscuous men. You're setting up too many smoke screens trying to cloud the issue.

But you can't accurately judge a person by their behavior unless you are there to witness it. Otherwise, you are working on assumptions and suppositions.

I'll reiterate what I said above. "Promiscuity" is too relative of a term for anyone to make concrete judgments about another person based on their xesual behavior or the number of xesual partners a person has had.

And I'll ask you again why you assume that a woman who has xes without emotional attachment is also having indiscriminate xes with multiple partners. Is it because you also assume most men do the same? I'll say one more time that you don't know what people do behind closed doors unless you're in the room with them while they are doing it.
Please stop with this "but you dont know a person's xesual behavior unless you're there to witness it" stuff. I've said that I'm talking about known behavior, not assumed behavior. If you know that a woman is casually having xes with multiple people then it's fair to make some judgements on that behavior. I'll repeat my analogy, if you met a man who had a bunch of kids by different women then you'd make some some kind of judgement about that man. You're lying if you deny that.

Promiscuity is a very descriptive term with a couple of clear definitions depending on the context. In the context that I'm using, if you're having casual xes with multiple partners then you're promiscuous, period. This conversation would be a lot better if you stop acting dumb.

Typical that you blame the woman for the rules and the game created by men. Why should women have to stop having xes (with a "player" or whoever else) just to keep ourselves from being labeled as a "slut"?
I haven't blamed women for anything. I'm just acknowledging the responsibility that women bear in perpetuating the double standard that you're complaining about. I didn't say that women should stop having xes with players or promiscuous men. I said that if women are tired of the double standard that says that it's ok for a man to be promiscuous but it's not ok for women totens the same, then they should stop perpetuating the double standard themselves. If women think that promiscuous men should be looked down upon like promiscuous women, then they need to start looking down on men who are promiscuous. As it is now, women don't look down on men that get around.

These terms are not negative, because men's xesual behavior is not seen as a negative unless the man is gay or bisexual.
You can thank women who don't see promiscuity in men as a negative for this. You keep acting as if this double standard is all in men when women support it too.

Women like me? What type of woman do you think I am? You are FULL of assumptions, and most of them are wrong. Your post reeks of male privilege.

Life isn't fair, so we shouldn't work to make things fair for everyone? I guess black people shouldn't bother fighting racism, then, because we should know that double standards and unfairness are just a fact of life, and why try to make life better for anyone?
You seem like the type of woman who doesn't understand or accept that men and women are different and because of those differences we would should be treated differently in certain ways. I have a son and a daughter and I haven't raised them in the exact same ways. Males and females are different.

You cry about me making logical assumptions while you constantly try to put words in my mouth and misrepresent what I'm saying. I don't think the double standards for men as women regarding xesual behavior are unfair, I think that they're natural which is why both men and women perpetuate them. All of this "so you're saying......" stuff you're trying to pull is tired. What I'm saying is what I'm saying. I don't need you to interpret or try and read between the lines.

What does God have to do with sexism and patriarchy? Do you know that the Bible, the Torah, the Quran, and all other religious texts were written by MEN? Do you realize that different people have different interpretations of the scriptures, and that some people are not religious and don't believe in any God? Whatever your religious leanings might be, don't use them as a means to justify your own ignorance.
Speaking of ignorance, you clearly missed the point. The only point that I was making is that men and women are different, not the same. I don't use religion to justify anything. If you're a feminist, you're a rather insecure one.

So, getting pregnant is a weakness now? Having emotions is a weakness, too? Being penetrated shows weakness? In other words, you're saying that being a woman is less than being a man, and that is how things should be?
I didn't say any of that. My words are clear. I was simply explaining why it's easier and more acceptable for men to be promiscuous compared to women. Naturally women aren't as equipped to be promiscuous as men are. It is what it is.

And yes, being penetrated is a sign of submission. The person being penetrated submits to the person doing the penetrating.

THE BlackAudrey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,672 1,062 1,194
Alleybux
You do care though, that's why you lie about it. There are plenty of sluts.... I mean "xesually liberated women" out here, 99% of them just lie about it. You'll rarely if ever meet a woman who come out and admit to sleeping with multiple people at the same time.

To karsyjcrew or whatever, don't be afraid to use your brain/words. Stop hiding behind the groan button.

You know you done fµcked up your whole point, by saying this right?

See you continue to hinge on the idea that because men and women are supposedly soo different, that that's the reason why women are and should be judged harshly for expressing their sexuality. Essentially your entire point revolves around the idea that it is UNNATURAL for women to be xesually promiscuous, and therefore it stands to reason that they be punished for it. First of all, let's ignore the really stupid part of the assertion that behaving differently than your natural instincts deserves punishment in the first place and just go with it for the sake of discussion.

What you fail to understand is that you yourself have just admitted that even despite the immense potential for backlash, women behave in this fashion anyway!! This means, despite the fact that society in general would label them slutty, whorish, and try to belittle them as much as they can as human beings (and insecure misogynists like yourself would even go out of you way to do so), they still engage in said behavior. Think. What does that tell you?

Actually, don't cause yourself the inevitable cognitive dissonance you would be facing by actually thinking about your assertions. I'll just spell it out for you: If women are behaving promiscuously and not admitting to it, and men are behaving promiscuously and admitting to it, it is not a testament to natural differences, it is a testament to societally imposed differences in REACTIONS to the same behavior depending on the source of it.

Therefore hinging your entire argument on so called nature and inherent differences falls flat on its face. The fact of the matter is that men and women aren't behaving different, they are being judged differently, you have said as such yourself. This is a result of sexism, nothing more and nothing less. Its not biology and its not nature. A patriarchal system requires that women fall in line with its self imposed viewpoints on masculinity and femininity in order to maintain a hierarchy and keep the more powerful group in power or in control of the oppressed one. It works much the same way a racist system requires that different minority races be assigned stereotypes that can generally be applied to them for them to be negatively judged for as a group, while the "top race" is allowed to act as individuals and never face group consequences for individual actions.

And keep in mind, none of this even begins to speak on the fact that if unbreakable ties to xes and emotion, monogamy, etc. were natural for women, there would have been zero reason historically for so much social and even legal ramifications to be held over women's heads to ensure that behavior (or for them to still exist now).

You call a man who's promiscuous promiscuous, he'll wear it.

That's because he suffers no judgement for it. You can't be this dense. Its as if you are arguing from some planet where these social implications for female promiscuity and male promiscuity are not already in place, and therefore it is some revelation that men don't react the same when called promiscuous as women do.

First of all you act as if being called promiscuous and a slut/hoe are even the same thing, the latter being the shaming language you used when you initially came into this thread. Men might not react negatively to being called promiscuous because it is simply a scientific term that describes the behavior with no real connotation. A lot of men however would react negatively to being called a hoe or a slut, because the words in general are extremely negative. Next you will tell me that men would 'own' being called pieces of sh!t in that same context. Don't play the intellectual dishonesty game or the stupid game (whichever one fits).

Second, its as if you are slow enough to not put together that men don't view being called promiscuous the same as women do because society tells them its not a bad thing and on the other hand sends constant messages to women that its a bad thing from the minute they are born. Funny enough, I think the broader point you are trying to make (and doing a poor job at, bee tee dub) is that men own being called names that "fit their nature" or are in line with what they want to do. However anyone can tell you that you can make a man do anything from fighting another guy they are clearly unmatched with, to not attending the doctor regularly, to keeping poor general hygiene just to avoid not having his masculinity questioned. But here you want to hint at the idea that even if men were shamed as women are for expressing their sexuality they wouldn't do the same things as women do to avoid criticism. Chile cheese.

Most men already do this when they come across women who are less experienced though. They absolutely know those women will view them negatively for it. And those are the ones that men, as you stated, place higher value on.

The women who you are speaking on who don't view male slores as negative actually generally have just as many partners or more. These are the ones that, as you say, men place less value on and you think (aka hope, which goes to show the depths of your patheticness) place less value on themselves. So no, slutty men aren't winning either, as they are being judged in the same way they judge promiscuous women (while perhaps not as antagonistically) by the women they place the most value on.

For the most part, like accepts like in regard to xesual experience. And while some delusional slore men try to break this mold and obtain a virginal woman, they are 9/10 promptly brought back to reality when they discover that she doesn't want his dirty dick either.

Btw, whose alias is this? Y'all need to be brave and stand behind your own words, and not dig out your aliases whenever you have a controversial (and poor) point to make.

karsynjcrew

indiealltheway
Reaction score
Reactions
18,975 445 94
Alleybux
Assertive and bitchy aren't synonyms. You making a point to whine about something that I had already acknowledged was bitchy, not assertive. It was unnecessary.

The tone of my posts to you have been assertive. You stated that I was being bitchy. That's a sexist remark. You could have just said you didn't like my tone, or that I was being too forceful, but you decided to use the term "bitchy".

Now I'm whining? Is it possible for you to respond to me without the overtly sexist insults? It would make the conversation more interesting and a little more original.

Promiscuity is not really a subjective term. There are a couple of clear definitions of the word depending on the context.
The term is subjective for the simple fact that the meaning changes according to the specific context in which it's being used.

Is 60 degrees warm, or is it cool? It's relative, and subjective, depending on the context.

In the context that I'm using, promiscuity is defined as a person who has casual xes with multiple partners. No need to be obtuse. Obviously a person who's had 3 different casual xesual partners in her life(assuming you're talking about someone who's at least middle aged) wouldn't be considered promiscuous. Now 3 different casual partners in a week or even a month would certainly make a person promiscuous. A person's xesual behavior is related to their character. Is it the end all be all? No not necessarily, but xesual behavior is certainly part of a person's character. If you met a man who had 5 kids by 4 different woman you'd make some kind of judgement about his character and rightfully so.
You are the one who is being obtuse. You cannot pretend that something that is subjective can have a rigid definition or meaning. You can't start out by saying "In the context I'm using" and then claim that the definition of promiscuity is the same for every situation all of the time.

Some people actually DO consider 3 partners a lot for a middle aged woman, while some people think it's a completely acceptable number-- because it's all subjective.

We all know that men push the stereotype but the point is that women do too. I'm glad that you can aknowledge that. Men are generally not looking to settle down with a promiscuous woman because promiscuity in women is a turn off. We place less value on promiscuous women because promiscuous women place less value on themselves. Again, this goes back to the natural differences between men and women. Being penetrated isn't the same as being the one doing the penetrating.
A lot of people(men and women) share that perspective whether you personally agree or not.
The bolded is not true.

Men place less value on promiscuous women because it is seen as being "unladylike" for a woman to be promiscuous (because being promiscuous is "acting like a man"). Many women, in turn, teach their daughters not to be promiscuous, because men will devalue them for promiscuity.

What does penetration have to do with being promiscuous? There is more to xes than penetration. And it seems that you are saying that being penetrated gives a person less value than the person who is doing the penetrating.

This is a completely different issue that's irrelevant to what I'm talking about. I'm strictly talking about women who actually are promiscuous and why promiscuous women are looked down upon compared to promiscuous men. You're setting up too many smoke screens trying to cloud the issue.
I don't need to set up smoke screens. The entire point of this discussion is about people's assumptions about women. The OP asks "How does a woman 'act like a man' or 'try to be a man'? The OP is asking a question about how certain behaviors are defined, and how women are judged negatively according to those specific behaviors.

Most of the time, we make judgments about other people based on what we perceive, not based on hard facts or evidence. You may determine that a woman is a slut, but that's just your opinion. You ask different people if they think the woman is a slut, and you will get different answers, because it's all subjective.

Even if all the people you ask agree that the woman is a slut, they will give you different reasons why they think so.

Please stop with this "but you dont know a person's xesual behavior unless you're there to witness it" stuff. I've said that I'm talking about known behavior, not assumed behavior. If you know that a woman is casually having xes with multiple people then it's fair to make some judgements on that behavior. I'll repeat my analogy, if you met a man who had a bunch of kids by different women then you'd make some some kind of judgement about that man. You're lying if you deny that.
Why should I stop saying that? It's the truth. It's one of the rare cold, hard truths anyone can say about anything. You don't know unless you are there to witness it. There is no point in judging people based on what you assume. Isn't that what racists do, make negative assumptions about people based on skin color? How is making negative assumptions about people based on the fact that they are female any different or any better?

As to the bolded, how do you know? You can't POSSIBLY know. There is NO WAY you know what is going on with another person unless you spent every minute of every day with them.

Judging a man with several kids by different women is still subjective. He could be a man who has been divorced or widowed more than once. I can only make assumptions about that man until I know all the facts. And if he is taking care of all his kids, who am I to judge what he does with his life?

Promiscuity is a very descriptive term with a couple of clear definitions depending on the context. In the context that I'm using, if you're having casual xes with multiple partners then you're promiscuous, period. This conversation would be a lot better if you stop acting dumb.
Here we go again. You can't claim something is definite if you are saying in the same statement that it depends on the context.

I'm sorry if this simple logic keeps going over your head. I'm not the one who is acting dumb, here. You keep repeating the same fallacies and illogic, and you're confusing yourself.

I haven't blamed women for anything. I'm just acknowledging the responsibility that women bear in perpetuating the double standard that you're complaining about. I didn't say that women should stop having xes with players or promiscuous men. I said that if women are tired of the double standard that says that it's ok for a man to be promiscuous but it's not ok for women totens the same, then they should stop perpetuating the double standard themselves. If women think that promiscuous men should be looked down upon like promiscuous women, then they need to start looking down on men who are promiscuous. As it is now, women don't look down on men that get around.
Men AND women perpetuate the double standard, so men AND women need to stop.

You can thank women who don't see promiscuity in men as a negative for this. You keep acting as if this double standard is all in men when women support it too.
This is like saying that racism is all black people's fault because we put up with mistreatment from white people.

Men benefit from sexism, and some women support the system because they can't see how it harms both men and women.

You seem like the type of woman who doesn't understand or accept that men and women are different and because of those differences we would should be treated differently in certain ways. I have a son and a daughter and I haven't raised them in the exact same ways. Males and females are different.
Where have I stated that men and women are identical? Difference does not automatically mean unequal. You make it sound like men and women are different species.

You cry about me making logical assumptions while you constantly try to put words in my mouth and misrepresent what I'm saying. I don't think the double standards for men as women regarding xesual behavior are unfair, I think that they're natural which is why both men and women perpetuate them. All of this "so you're saying......" stuff you're trying to pull is tired. What I'm saying is what I'm saying. I don't need you to interpret or try and read between the lines.
Now I'm crying? LOL!! Please stop with the sexist stereotypes.

I find it entertaining that you spend so much of your post going on about "context" when you apparently don't understand the concept of context when it's applied to writing and expression.

What is the point of reading if I'm not trying to interpret what you wrote? Are you serious? That's one of the basic mechanics of reading. That's like eating food and trying not to taste the flavors. LOL!

Speaking of ignorance, you clearly missed the point. The only point that I was making is that men and women are different, not the same. I don't use religion to justify anything. If you're a feminist, you're a rather insecure one.
You mentioned God. God is a religious entity, no? Once again, I can only respond to what you write. Don't blame me if you can't remember what you wrote in your previous posts.

I didn't say any of that. My words are clear. I was simply explaining why it's easier and more acceptable for men to be promiscuous compared to women. Naturally women aren't as equipped to be promiscuous as men are. It is what it is.
Can you please back this statement up with some sort of scientific data? I won't hold my breath waiting for you to do it, because I'm sure you won't be able to find any-- because this is simply not true.

And yes, being penetrated is a sign of submission. The person being penetrated submits to the person doing the penetrating.
But why are you applying the specific mechanics of xesual behavior to things that are not related to xes?

Just because a person receives penetration during a specific xesual act does not mean they should be generally be judged as a weaker person or that they have less value than the person who does the penetrating.

When I read between the lines of your statement (I'll say again that this is a BASIC READING skill, so don't complain), anyone can interpret that you are saying that owning a penis = having power. Why should men have more power just because they have a penis?

When I asked you this before, you said that God made it so, then when I responded to that, you claimed you weren't using religion to justify your sexism.

I'll stop asking you questions, because I know you'll just get more confused.

TruthSerum

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
990 75 396
Alleybux
See you continue to hinge on the idea that because men and women are supposedly soo different, that that's the reason why women are and should be judged harshly for expressing their sexuality. Essentially your entire point revolves around the idea that it is UNNATURAL for women to be xesually promiscuous, and therefore it stands to reason that they be punished for it. First of all, let's ignore the really stupid part of the assertion that behaving differently than your natural instincts deserves punishment in the first place and just go with it for the sake of discussion.

What you fail to understand is that you yourself have just admitted that even despite the immense potential for backlash, women behave in this fashion anyway!! This means, despite the fact that society in general would label them slutty, whorish, and try to belittle them as much as they can as human beings (and insecure misogynists like yourself would even go out of you way to do so), they still engage in said behavior. Think. What does that tell you?

Actually, don't cause yourself the inevitable cognitive dissonance you would be facing by actually thinking about your assertions. I'll just spell it out for you: If women are behaving promiscuously and not admitting to it, and men are behaving promiscuously and admitting to it, it is not a testament to natural differences, it is a testament to societally imposed differences in REACTIONS to the same behavior depending on the source of it.

Therefore hinging your entire argument on so called nature and inherent differences falls flat on its face. The fact of the matter is that men and women aren't behaving different, they are being judged differently, you have said as such yourself. This is a result of sexism, nothing more and nothing less. Its not biology and its not nature. A patriarchal system requires that women fall in line with its self imposed viewpoints on masculinity and femininity in order to maintain a hierarchy and keep the more powerful group in power or in control of the oppressed one. It works much the same way a racist system requires that different minority races be assigned stereotypes that can generally be applied to them for them to be negatively judged for as a group, while the "top race" is allowed to act as individuals and never face group consequences for individual actions.

And keep in mind, none of this even begins to speak on the fact that if unbreakable ties to xes and emotion, monogamy, etc. were natural for women, there would have been zero reason historically for so much social and even legal ramifications to be held over women's heads to ensure that behavior (or for them to still exist now).
You seem upset and perhaps your anger has hindered your reading and comprehension. You've misunderstood what I've said and built a bunch of strawmen. You're actually arguing with yourself for a lot of this book... I mean post.

I never said that it was unnatural for women to be xesually promiscuous. You pulled that right out of your ass. What I said was that promiscuous behavior is seen as unattractive in women and not men. Yes it's a double standard and it's a double standard that women cosign or perpetuate. I also never said that women "should" be punished for behaving promiscuously, I simply noted that women punish each other for that kind of behavior. I don't know you desperately want to put this all on men but that's not the reality of the situation. Promiscuous women catch a lot more hate from other women than they do men. Promiscuous women don't even usually have female friends because women don't usually trust promiscuous women around their men. Promiscuous women usually hang around men.

Take your hand off of your hips and just comprehend what I'm saying. You're so busy trying to argue against me that you don't even understand what I'm saying.

How could I have failed to understand that women behave promiscuously despite the negative stigma associated with the behavior when I've already pointed it out? You quoted my post so I assumed you read it, but obviously not. I clearly pointed out that there are a lot of promiscuous women out here. The thing that you didn't admit is that while there are a a lot of promiscuous women out here, almost all of them lie about it. You will rarely if ever meet a women who readily admits to casually sleeping around. In general, women lie about being promiscuous because of the negative stigma that's associated with the behavior. That negative stigma is perpetuated by both men and women, that's my whole point here. I never hinged my argument on nature or natural differences. I never said that women should be punished for behaving promiscuously. Those are strawmen arguments that you've made up yourself. The perpetuation of the double standard regarding promiscuous behavior is done by people in our society as a whole, both men and women. You're on that feminist BS trying to make this all about misogynist men, but you're just playing yourself. The bottom line is patriarchy is the universal social system of human culture, and it always has been since the beginning of time(for human beings). Racism was invented by whites around the 1600s to justify slavery. There's no comparing racism to patriarchy. You may not agree with patriarchy, but most women do.

That's because he suffers no judgement for it. You can't be this dense. Its as if you are arguing from some planet where these social implications for female promiscuity and male promiscuity are not already in place, and therefore it is some revelation that men don't react the same when called promiscuous as women do.
The point continues to fly over your head. I'll reiterate, my point is that women lie about their promiscuous behavior because they are ashamed of it themselves. Women themselves are a big reason that this double standard exists. Guys don't have to worry about backlash for promiscuous behavior because in general, women don't look down on promiscuous men. In fact, a lot of women are attracted to men who get around. That's my point. I don't know where you've gotten lost at but you need to try and keep up.

First of all you act as if being called promiscuous and a slut/hoe are even the same thing, the latter being the shaming language you used when you initially came into this thread. Men might not react negatively to being called promiscuous because it is simply a scientific term that describes the behavior with no real connotation. A lot of men however would react negatively to being called a hoe or a slut, because the words in general are extremely negative. Next you will tell me that men would 'own' being called pieces of sh!t in that same context. Don't play the intellectual dishonesty game or the stupid game (whichever one fits).
I'm not on that politically correct BS. A promiscuous woman is a slut. If you call a man out here sleeping around with a bunch of women a "dog" which is a negative term to describe a promiscuous man, he'll wear it. My point remains.

It's not about the terms, that's a deflection. It's about the behavior. The terms that describe promiscuous women are negative because promiscuous behavior in women is seen as negative. The only reason that women feel shamed by the terms is because of what the terms represent. If you know of a term for promiscuous women that's not negative, then let me know and I'll use it. Women don't even want to own up to being called promiscuous though, and that other poster that I'm going back and forth with proves that. She's up here trying to act as if she doesn't know what promiscuous means because she doesn't want to wear it. Again, women don't own up to exhibiting promiscuous behavior. Stop trying to make it about the terms when it's about the behavior. Women not owning up to promiscuous behavior only perpetuates the double standard.

Second, its as if you are slow enough to not put together that men don't view being called promiscuous the same as women do because society tells them its not a bad thing and on the other hand sends constant messages to women that its a bad thing from the minute they are born. Funny enough, I think the broader point you are trying to make (and doing a poor job at, bee tee dub) is that men own being called names that "fit their nature" or are in line with what they want to do. However anyone can tell you that you can make a man do anything from fighting another guy they are clearly unmatched with, to not attending the doctor regularly, to keeping poor general hygiene just to avoid not having his masculinity questioned. But here you want to hint at the idea that even if men were shamed as women are for expressing their sexuality they wouldn't do the same things as women do to avoid criticism. Chile cheese.
Look b!tch, the tone is unnecessary. I'll say it again for you since you're the one who's obviously slow. Yes, society perpetuates a double standard as far as what's acceptable xesual behavior for men and women. My point is that women perpetuate this double standard just like men do. Can you read? You're acting as if women aren't part of this society and have had no say in this double standard being perpetuated. Mothers perpetuate this double standard from the very beginning. Sons and daughters are taught different standards for xesual behavior by their mothers and fathers. If women want to end the double standard they will either have to start looking down upon promiscuous men or they will have to start rejecting the idea that promiscuity amongst women is worthy of being looked down upon. It does women no good to whine about a double standard that they themselves perpetuate. The more of this post I read, the lower I suspect your IQ of being.

Most men already do this when they come across women who are less experienced though. They absolutely know those women will view them negatively for it. And those are the ones that men, as you stated, place higher value on.

The women who you are speaking on who don't view male slores as negative actually generally have just as many partners or more. These are the ones that, as you say, men place less value on and you think (aka hope, which goes to show the depths of your patheticness) place less value on themselves. So no, slutty men aren't winning either, as they are being judged in the same way they judge promiscuous women (while perhaps not as antagonistically) by the women they place the most value on.

For the most part, like accepts like in regard to xesual experience. And while some delusional slore men try to break this mold and obtain a virginal woman, they are 9/10 promptly brought back to reality when they discover that she doesn't want his dirty dick either.

Btw, whose alias is this? Y'all need to be brave and stand behind your own words, and not dig out your aliases whenever you have a controversial (and poor) point to make.
Nope, inexperienced women are the main target for pimps/players because they're the easiest to play. The women who are the hardest to play or manipulate are the one's who have experience and know the game. We place the most value on women with low mileage. The average man just isn't going to want to settle down with a woman who has a lot of miles on her. Women are almost the opposite, they prefer a man who's been around to a certain extent. This is the cause of the double standard and why it continues to be perpetuated by both men and women.

Interesting, obviously you feel that it's ok to refer to a promiscuous man as a slore but not a promiscuous woman a slut huh? What world do you live in where promiscuous men who are seen as attractive are looked down upon by women? You sound bitter and angry as I don't know what. Women generally do not consider promiscuity to be unnattractive amongst men. You even saying/implying that just illustrates how clueless you are. Women have never looked down on promiscuous men. How much life experience do you have? Doesn't seem like much.

I'm no alias, this is my 1 and only account. You need to drop that stank ass bitchy attitude of yours, it's unnecessary.

It took me damn near 40 mins to compose this, I'll get back to that other poster later.

Bryce

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
343 15 67
Alleybux
She has or displays masculine qualities and characteristics.

It's a very unattractive feature on women. Unless you are attracted to masculine and wanna be masculine women. 99.9% of straight men are not. 99% of gay women are.

blanca2107

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,005 214 289
Alleybux
I'm not about to sit up here and multi quote anyone but I'll say this:

Do women look down on other women for being promiscuous? Yes, they do; females are conditioned (not only by their mothers either) to look down on women who aren't "good".

Truth, you keep saying that society is responsible for the double standard and women perpetuate it--not one person has denied this; our society was created, cultivated, and maintained BY men--Y'ALL SET THE DOULBE STANDARD IN MOTION AND HAVE PERPETUATED IT FOR CENTURIES. Men placed value on a woman's virginity, fathers sold their daughters to the highest bidder, and centuries ago if a woman was found to be "lacking in purity" she was shamed, killed, or disowned by her family---some of this sh!t still happens today in different parts of the world. How do you expect females to change a frame of thought that has been carefully crafted for over a thousand years? It's so inherently ingrained into our minds that simply coming to a point where you realize there is nothing wrong with enjoying xes is considered taboo.

Yes, women can alter their perception and it starts in how we socialize our children, but even if every single woman on this planet woke up one day and came to the realization that enjoying xes isn't bad (much less owning up to what she does), men would still drag women through the mud for it--you've done it several times in this thread by simply calling women who sleep around sluts yet not applying it to men, words like "player" and "dogs" do NOT hold the same meanings. You know why men get upset when you call them a ho? It's not because they sleep around, it's because you're calling them a word that (in their mind) is reserved for women.

This is a man's world, period.

Y'all dominate the media, government, business, and flow of money--the only way for women to ever genuinely acheive equality is to match men in power. And let's be real: men would have the majority of us killed before they let this happen with just enough of us left for "entertainment/procreation" purposes.

Also, calling a woman a b!tch for disagreeing with you :disdain:

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,295 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
Sexism is debatable but racism was invented by whites.

What's debatable about sexism?

Also, whites have never had a monopoly on racism, just the ability to steal and create laws that benefit them through the practice. Your comment makes no sense!

TruthSerum

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
990 75 396
Alleybux
I'm not about to sit up here and multi quote anyone but I'll say this:

Do women look down on other women for being promiscuous? Yes, they do; females are conditioned (not only by their mothers either) to look down on women who aren't "good".

Truth, you keep saying that society is responsible for the double standard and women perpetuate it--not one person has denied this; our society was created, cultivated, and maintained BY men--Y'ALL SET THE DOULBE STANDARD IN MOTION AND HAVE PERPETUATED IT FOR CENTURIES. Men placed value on a woman's virginity, fathers sold their daughters to the highest bidder, and centuries ago if a woman was found to be "lacking in purity" she was shamed, killed, or disowned by her family---some of this sh!t still happens today in different parts of the world. How do you expect females to change a frame of thought that has been carefully crafted for over a thousand years? It's so inherently ingrained into our minds that simply coming to a point where you realize there is nothing wrong with enjoying xes is considered taboo.
Reading all of this and it just seems like an excuse for why women perpetuate the double standard. I also notice how you tried to be slick with this stuff about "enjoying xes".

Yes, women can alter their perception and it starts in how we socialize our children, but even if every single woman on this planet woke up one day and came to the realization that enjoying xes isn't bad (much less owning up to what she does), men would still drag women through the mud for it--you've done it several times in this thread by simply calling women who sleep around sluts yet not applying it to men, words like "player" and "dogs" do NOT hold the same meanings. You know why men get upset when you call them a ho? It's not because they sleep around, it's because you're calling them a word that (in their mind) is reserved for women.
Here you go again trying to make this a debate about women being looked down upon for "enjoying xes". We're not talking about society looking down on women who enjoy xes, we're talking about society looking down on women who casually sleep around. You're trying to be slick and make some kind of false equivalence. Enjoying xes doesn't equal behaving promiscuously. You can enjoy xes while in a committed relationship with 1 person. The fact that you women can't even own up to behaving promiscuously and exactly what that means, proves my point. There's a reason why you all keep trying to sugarcoat and downplay that kind of behavior. You're not even being real with yourselves. A woman who casually sleeps around with multiple people is a slut. I don't have a problem attaching a negative term to that behavior because I feel that behavior is negative. I can't think of 1 term that describes a promiscuous female that's not negative. The terms to describe promiscuous males aren't seen as negative because the behavior isn't seen as negative. I've never seen a man get mad at a woman calling him a "ho". I can only remeber 1 example of that though. I've heard countless women refer to guys as players or ladies man, ect. I can't tell you how many times I was told that I'd be a "heartbreaker" or asked "how many girlfiends do you have?" by older women as I was growing up. I know that you want to blame men for brainwashing women into believing in the double standard but my point remains. Women can't complain about the double standard web they perpetuate it themselves.

Also, calling a woman a b!tch for disagreeing with you :disdain:
I didn't call her a b!tch for disagreeing with me, I wouldn't do that. I called her a b!tch, for acting like a b!tch. She's the one who decided to call me things such as "dense" and "slow" simply because she doesn't agree with what I was saying. You're clearly disagreeing with me as well but you're not being a b!tch about it. Respect is a 2-way street.

What's debatable about sexism?

Also, whites have never had a monopoly on racism, just the ability to steal and create laws that benefit them through the practice. Your comment makes no sense!
Whites most certainly have a monopoly on racism, especially here in the west. Like I said, they invented racism. That's not an opinion or baseless claim, that's a fact. Do some research.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,295 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
Whites most certainly have a monopoly on racism, especially here in the west. Like I said, they invented racism. That's not an opinion or baseless claim, that's a fact. Do some research.

Your statement is based solely on opinion, NOT fact, because there's no book to research that says whites invented racism and have a monopoly on it.

And anyway, sexism isn't debatable, or something that changes when the wind blows, and should be taken just as seriously as any other -ism. To think otherwise is to not think at all.

Selah

selah tape
Reaction score
Reactions
88,841 2,918 1,422
Alleybux
You can be whatever you want, just be honest about it. If you want to be a slut or hoe then be a slut, don't try and sugarcoat it. I've never seen a man who's out here running around sowing his wild oats have a problem being called a slut, player, gigolo, or whatever. That's the difference, women don't like to own up to being sluts while men don't have that problem. I know this may be something that you have a hard time accepting, but men and women aren't the same.

They say a woman/girl's worst fear is being called a slut, slag, hoe, Jezebel, Jezzy, sket, skank, bosh, hoe etc. etc..

Get over the fear of being labelled as a slut

TruthSerum

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
990 75 396
Alleybux

Your statement is based solely on opinion, NOT fact, because there's no book to research that says whites invented racism and have a monopoly on it.
You're obviously not too bright. Take my advice, do some research on the origin of race and racism. You clearly have the internet, so there's no excuse.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,295 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
You're obviously not too bright. Take my advice, do some research on the origin of race and racism. You clearly have the internet, so there's no excuse.

With your multitude of idiotic posts, your opinion of intelligence is subpar. And believing everything on the internet and calling it research: priceless.

Next, the beginning of racist ideology began with the first couple of encounters of the different races, which is why we have racial slurs for every group. Racial slurs were used to describe white people by blacks,Asians, Hispanics, native Americans, Arabs, Persians, etc. The deviant behavior whites demonstrated based on racist ideology is no indication of inventing racism. Surely, whites didn't invent their slurs (to describe themselves) any more than anyone else did.

Lastly, chances are that I'm more educated than you, and based on your posts, reading more is some advice you should really consider.

THE BlackAudrey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,672 1,062 1,194
Alleybux
You seem upset and perhaps your anger has hindered your reading and comprehension. You've misunderstood what I've said and built a bunch of strawmen. You're actually arguing with yourself for a lot of this book... I mean post.

No one is upset or angry. You came in here trying your best to be offensive and sexist by labeling women sluts and whores so clearly a normal debate was not going to get anywhere with a person who behaves idiotically like that. You weren't interested in presenting your viewpoint from the very beginning, you were interested in being offensive. So I'm not sure why you believe your tone could have been as aggressive and angry as it was in a womanist forum and that no womanist would come along and give it right back to you. Don't cry now.

And lol @ you calling what I wrote a book and then going on to double what I wrote. Chile, stfu.

I never said that it was unnatural for women to be xesually promiscuous.

Then you have no point, and never should have posted. Thank you for posting this so early on in your essay so I knew not to read the rest of your drivel.

Everything you used to justify your angry, judgemental name calling of women who choose to have multiple xesual partners was based on some inherent so called differences in biology between men and women and how its unnatural in women. From your 2nd post on you kept harping on how "men and women aren't the same". After a while, in a way to further insult women and offend in the thread, you ended up bodying your own argument by admitting that men and women in fact do behave the same xesually. The only differences you were able to point out were caused by the reactions for their behavior from society (women hide it, men boast and lie about it).

Now that I've called you out on your horrible argument, you want to fall back and pretend you weren't claiming what you know you originally were. Again, chile, stfu. Men being praised for being xesually promiscuous and women being chastised and degraded for it IS in fact the only difference here. And that is caused by a system of sexism and patriarchy, and the principles of those things is exactly what this thread and others like it are meaning to subdue.

TruthSerum

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
990 75 396
Alleybux
No one is upset or angry. You came in here trying your best to be offensive and sexist by labeling women sluts and whores so clearly a normal debate was not going to get anywhere with a person who behaves idiotically like that. You weren't interested in presenting your viewpoint from the very beginning, you were interested in being offensive. So I'm not sure why you believe your tone could have been as aggressive and angry as it was in a womanist forum and that no womanist would come along and give it right back to you. Don't cry now.
You're clearly upset/irritated. I dont know why you're so dishonest. My comments are posted for everyone to see, so there's no reason to misrepresent and lie about what I've said. I didn't come in here trying to be offensive to anyone. Nor did I come here and label women as sluts and whores. You're lying. What I have done is describe promiscuous behavior as slutty and labeled promiscuous women as sluts. Now if you disagree then argue against that, but stop lying about what I've said in an effort to try and make me look bad. I think that your emotions are preventing you all from debating this intelligently. I've presented my viewpoint quite clearly. There's a double standard regarding xesual behavior with men and women that both genders perpetuate. I don't even see what's so offensive about that viewpoint. I don't see what's so offensive about describing a promiscuous woman as a slut either.

I'm not crying about anything. I don't care for these sassy little comebacks because they're unnecessary but I can give it to you how you want it. If you want to be disrespectful then so can I. As far as me coming to this feminist section, when I 1st responded this topic was posted in the Front Porch section and evidently it was moved here. I would've never ventured into this section on my own though. I strongly disagree with black feminism/womanism or whatever you call it.

And lol @ you calling what I wrote a book and then going on to double what I wrote. Chile, stfu.
I figuered that I'd at least dignify you with a full response to what you decided to write. It's called respect. If I just wanted to be offensive like you dishonestly claimed, then I would just insult you without even responding to what you're saying.

Then you have no point, and never should have posted. Thank you for posting this so early on in your essay so I knew not to read the rest of your drivel.

Everything you used to justify your angry, judgemental name calling of women who choose to have multiple xesual partners was based on some inherent so called differences in biology between men and women and how its unnatural in women. From your 2nd post on you kept harping on how "men and women aren't the same". After a while, in a way to further insult women and offend in the thread, you ended up bodying your own argument by admitting that men and women in fact do behave the same xesually. The only differences you were able to point out were caused by the reactions for their behavior from society (women hide it, men boast and lie about it).

Now that I've called you out on your horrible argument, you want to fall back and pretend you weren't claiming what you know you originally were. Again, chile, stfu. Men being praised for being xesually promiscuous and women being chastised and degraded for it IS in fact the only difference here. And that is caused by a system of sexism and patriarchy, and the principles of those things is exactly what this thread and others like it are meaning to subdue.
Just because you're too stupid to get my point doesn't mean that I don't have one. I'll repeat it again for you since you're obviously having a lot of trouble comprehending. My point in this thread is that the double standard regarding xesual behavior regarding men and women is perpetuated by both genders. What part of that don't you understand or agree with? As far as what I've said about nature, yes men and women are naturally different. I do think that it's obvious that men are naturally more promiscuous and more equipped to live promiscuous lifestyles than women. That doesn't mean that I'm saying that it's unnatural for a woman to be promiscuous. I'm saying that promiscuity in women is seen as unattractive by both men and women. Read what I'm saying instead of trying to spin it into what you want me to say.

I keep things real, I'm not concerned about being PC. I chose this name for a reason. If me calling promiscuous women sluts offends you or hurts your feelings then tough-titty. Get over it. Again, trying to make this about the terms is a way to deflect. Your problem is being judged negatively by the behavior and your inability to admit that proves my point. Seems like you women coming at me want to be sluts(promiscuous) without being judged on that behavior. That's a silly, ignorant, and selfish perspective. We human beings judge each other all the time, sometimes it's justifies and sometimes it's not. Judging someone based on their behavior is justified. If you met a man who had 7 kids by 6 different women you'd automatically make some judgements about that man. It's the same thing. If I meet a woman and she tells me that she casually sleeps around and fucks just to get a nut with no feelings involved then I'm going to make certain judgements about that woman. I'm going to categorize that woman as a slut, and the average woman would too. You're playing yourself here, thoroughly.

THE BlackAudrey

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,672 1,062 1,194
Alleybux
Yet another thesis though
6pD6X.png

Of you trying to back out of claims you made earlier because you now realize they are utterly stupid. No thank you, your illogical 'point' had the gaping holes in it magnified and debunked, as most sexists' claims are when they are forced to defend their stupidity.

FYI, didn't read a word of it.

TruthSerum

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
990 75 396
Alleybux
FYI, didn't read a word of it.
Ahh the hurt feelings that come with the "I didn't read it" copout. I'm surprised that you didn't include a self hating gif of a buffoon dancing just to complete the cliche. Since you took the time to lemme know that you "didn't read", I'll take that as you saying "daddy" and be done with it.

BS comebacks made to try and save face that don't deal with what you "didn't read", won't be responded to just so you know.

ThaAlias

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
124 1
Alleybux
when I worked on set there was mad respect for female grips
we would treat them like equals cause they did the same work and wanted to prove they could do it

at the regular jobs I had all the females want equal money but they will start yelling to a manager/supervisor that's a man's job