How many of you were conceived/Born to these song?

The Culture

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Chris Brown VS His Stans Over His Baby Mama Ammikaa
These fans are crazy! Wtf are u even doing to get blocked by these people’s family and friends? Weirdos. people who run stan accounts are either...
The Cambridge’s are starting a YouTube channel
Ok, folks. It's been six whole hours and the Cambridges have fallen tragically short of Harry and Meghan's 1 million follower record. They've only...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
We will most likely get nothing until Durrell. So can Henry run it or not? I am not even sure if we will see them together that day. It will help...
MsNaz2u - Seasoning 40 - She Said I Do! Mr. and Mrs. Chickenman tie the knot on his day off.
Is she sitting on a gatdayum toilet 'nursing' C'mone???? That is a toilet paper roll behind her right???? Just in case ya'll were wondering...
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
Yes apparently Kevin Samuels and Dr Umar Johnson are fighting.
Starving to DEATH and SHAMED at dollar tree !!!
Thanks tho ! I just wanted 2 vent but yall so positive!! So ordinarily I would not advocate this, but we know a few things about you. 1) Even...
Are Non Binary Types Just a Bit Immature?
I agree! I'm a girl who's favorite color is blue, I love tools and DIY , building things, cars, things that are typical "male" interests- the...
Official AEW Wrestling Thread
Y’all ready for Blood & Gus tonight! My meaty man is going to make AEW history again, entering his second Steel Cage Match!! I got The...
Do you think states like Mississippi can ever be a place of black progression?
that’s not true at all. They may have the highest percentage of black people but certainly not the highest in terms of raw numbers. There are only...
Top Bottom