Quantcast

How New Agers will play a part in the Mass Deception.

Chibuikem

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,302 405 304
Alleybux
Revelation 13:11-14
“11 Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence,and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed. 13 It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in front of people, 14 and by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that was wounded by the sword and yet lived.”

Revelation 16:13-14
“And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs. 14 For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty.”

The demonic forces are at work and are preparing non-believers for mass deception. We all know that Satan aims to copy everything God does. We also know that he will try to raise war against the true God, but how will he do it? How will he convince humans to enter a spiritual war if they don’t believe in spiritual power? This is where New Age comes in.

“In the late 19th century Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, cofounder of the Theosophical Society, announced a coming New Age. She believed that theosophists (who embraced Buddhist and Brahmanic notions such as reincarnation) should assist the evolution of the human race and prepare to cooperate with one of the Ascended Masters of the Great White Brotherhoodwhose arrival was imminent. Blavatsky believed that, as the world’s hidden leaders, members of this mystical brotherhood guided the destiny of the planet. Her ideas contributed to expectation of a New Age among practitioners of Spiritualism and believers in astrology, for whom the coming of the new Aquarian Age promised a period of brotherhood and enlightenment.”

New Age movement | religious movement

Like I said, Satan copies everything God does.

When the antichrist comes he will have is own imitation of the Godhead; the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.

The Antichrist will come at a time when people think that all religions are the same and unite all the religions under his rule. For other religions he will be Maitreya, Kalki, Li Hong, Saoshyant etc. For New Agers, he will be an Ascended Master. The one sent to guide them on their spiritual path to godhood.

1 Timothy 4:1ESV
“Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons”

Matthew 24:24ESV
“For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect”

There are many who are not only denouncing Jesus as God, but calling him a great priest magician. They think his level of power is attainable by human power and Satan will use this lie during the time of the antichrist.

The bible says:

Revelation 13: 3-4
‘The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”’

The Antichrist is going to suffer a fatal wound, but the dragon (Satan) is going to make it appear as if he resurrected. People are going to see this as miraculous and worship both Satan and the beast.

We can see that Satan is already working on his agenda. The bible calls Satan the god of this age. He’s the prince and power of the air. He owns the media. He’s the reason for rise of mysticism in America. Occult concepts have become extremely mainstream; yoga, horoscopes, manifestation, crystals, ATR, etc, because we’re getting closer to the appointed time.

20:00

Last edited:

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
I Agree OP...

ETA: Satan wants to use The Spirit of Fear and the Spirit of Deception to seduce people to turn away from THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD. But you've got to remember, GOD IS IN CONTROL ... we've read the LAST CHAPTER and the FIRST CHAPTER OF THE HOLY BIBLE... it has HAPPENED just like He HAS SPOKEN, and its going to HAPPEN just like HE HAS SPOKEN ... "who can STOP HIM!!" NO ONE! Praise HIM forever MORE & FOREVER SOME MORE!!!

Its HIS-STORY!

Last edited:

thewayyou478

I don't know what I'm doing
Reaction score
Reactions
3,121 36 17
Alleybux
Old post but I have to comment. I feel myself being drawn to Spirituality and New Age Practices. But some of the practices it feels wrong. I guess that's God telling me not to go down that path. Like asking and thanking ancestors for guidance, it felt wrong to depend on them and not God.

Lovely11

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,557 1,799 1,822
Alleybux
Old post but I have to comment. I feel myself being drawn to Spirituality and New Age Practices. But some of the practices it feels wrong. I guess that's God telling me not to go down that path. Like asking and thanking ancestors for guidance, it felt wrong to depend on them and not God.

That's definitely God pulling back to the center. Once those doors are opened, its hard to close them. There are several New Age to Jesus testimonies on YT...they sound like straight up horror stories.